Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Bye Curiosity

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bye Curiosity » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:50 pm

I am currently waiting on :I wish there was an emoji for a drumroll that would work:

The brand new bad dragon toy orochi in small/5!!!!

It’ll be here Monday. Plus, I’m supposed to get teenie weenies with that.

Ooh, speaking of which, I need to update my siggy and profile,
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:07 am

Update: Great...... Now there’s a delay on the shipping of Orochi...... It’s either the weather or it’s an emergency. I wonder how long I have to wait........
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Well, at least yours got made.. I'm entering the eleventh week of waiting for my Chance Unflared (still "waiting in line to be made"). It's tempting to just cancel and order from exotic erotics instead.
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Rapidash wrote:Well, at least yours got made.. I'm entering the eleventh week of waiting for my Chance Unflared (still "waiting in line to be made"). It's tempting to just cancel and order from exotic erotics instead.

Eleven weeks are a lot, I would probably send a ticket.

My L Zartan shipped today after 5 weeks, current waiting times are between 4 and 8 weeks, and that's probably because it flopped.
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Rapidash wrote:Well, at least yours got made.. I'm entering the eleventh week of waiting for my Chance Unflared (still "waiting in line to be made"). It's tempting to just cancel and order from exotic erotics instead.

My L Zartan shipped today after 5 weeks, current waiting times are between 4 and 8 weeks, and that's probably because it flopped.

I sent a ticket in last week and it's still just waiting to be made. Does "Chance's Natural" colour count as a custom?
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Rapidash wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

I sent a ticket in last week and it's still just waiting to be made. Does "Chance's Natural" colour count as a custom?

Yes, every toy that is not from clearance is a custom.

Chance seems to be one of the best selling toys, but that is still a long time.

I wish you luck, that it will be ready soon.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:03 am

It came today. The delay was very short. BD blue is really pretty.

That sucks you’re at the 11th week. I would so submit a ticket and do so every often until you get a response.

► Show Spoiler

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:57 am

Zartan arrived at my parents house. Life happens and I spent most of my time there, to help them.

But of course, my toys always arrive on Thursdays/Fridays, when I'm at my home to recharge the batteries.
Which means I'll have to wait till tomorrow night to finally see it.
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

My Chance Unflared XL arrived! No idea if I even want to try it, perhaps a good home defense weapon.
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Rapidash wrote:My Chance Unflared XL arrived! No idea if I even want to try it, perhaps a good home defense weapon.

First thing my ex said when she saw my Nova XL. "If I get robbed I'll just use this to beat up his ass" While swinging it like a club.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:07 am

So waiting on my medium Moko and medium Water Horse.
Just got my message for the bill... £88.20... that can't be right

Update: I think I worked it out, got to wait for the bill to come in but I think they did it so it's the individual toy, added it together along with their handling fee and probably their advancing fee (which is £9)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:44 pm

7 weeks so far on a medium Stan and a medium Votan. Of course, it took me weeks to get the colour sorted with CS... Honestly, because of that alone, I probably didn't actually enter the queue until I was already close 1 month in. So, by that, and their current wait time of 5 - 8 weeks; I guess that puts me at anywhere from 1 - 5 weeks left to go. This is why I go for pre-made toys: less headache.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Aesvitia

Postby Aesvitia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Wow, I had no idea BD was backlogged again. I guess its because I haven't made an order in a few years until now. Dang. What are current wait times looking like?
pit_viper1

Postby pit_viper1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:53 pm

I've been waiting on my XL Tucker since May 7th
ImageImageImageImageImage

Click the eggs!
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:56 am

N
Last edited by Kiran on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:42 pm

I've officially hit week 8 on two toys.

Edit: Make that week 9.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 am

I just ordered an XL Votan in a marble of BD Gold/Black Gold.

And now I'll try not to think about it, for a month or two.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:32 am

This is a bizarre waiting syndrome moment, waiting on a FedEx fee to come in for the Moko and Water Horse I ordered. I know I got a text before they got delivered about a fee needing to be paid, of course their link doesn't work so I'm just sitting there waiting for it to come in the mail.
Knowing my postman he delivered it to someone else and they chucked it out. They keep doing it with my parcels also, not sure how hard is it to read the first two lines :misc4: :unamused:
Just don't want FedEx chasing my rear for something I haven't received in the mail. Hopefully they will send out a second one as a reminder...
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:17 am

Aesvitia wrote:Wow, I had no idea BD was backlogged again. I guess its because I haven't made an order in a few years until now. Dang. What are current wait times looking like?

I placed and order for a Sleipnir on 6 May, 2019; 10 weeks ago to the day at the time of posting this. Last week, I was told that my order had reached the production line, was being made, and would be up for inspection in 'the next couple of business days'.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:10 pm

I wouldn’t mind making an order on another Demogorgon in a larger size in night sky, since there’s a sale, but I don’t want to wait months for it to arrive...

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”