Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
LittleZeroThatCould

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 am

I don't know if I ever posted this before on these forums, but maybe, it might be time for BD to open a second factory, perhaps on the east side of the country. There's already the facility Arizona, so maybe it's time to put down some more roots in a place like West Virginia, or Kentucky. It could help trim down a handful of wait times, especially when an order needs to be driven or flown across the country, or worse, exported over the Atlantic ocean. Having a factory on the east side of the country could cut down international shipping wait times by almost a week as it'd remove the need to ship items from the west end to the east which takes a few days by truck, and the better portion of a day by plane where it'll just sit for an additional day or two before being loaded onto an international plane. But most importantly, regardless of a location, it'd create more jobs, and cut down wait times for customers who- like me- would be more incentivized to purchase from BD than its competitors. For the last couple of years, BD has basically been the gold standards for non-human sex toys. They need to step up their game if they want to keep it that way. You have to spend money to make money.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:08 am

This is a good point, I just wonder if they have an issue finding people who want to work in a dildo factory and those who have the experience? I know when I clicked on careers they said they wanted people experienced in manufacturing, or if they are tough as far as what they expect from their employees, since when mistakes get made they can cost 100-200 dollars a piece.

Tbh if they opened one here in Florida where I live, I'd be happy to help any way I could because they really seem to need it. I wonder if there have been issues with molds degrading over the years and they only find out when there is an issue and etc etc etc or if they just have themselves stretched too think trying to market at conventions and drops and such.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Whatever the issue is, I wish they'd be more transparent. If they'd just say that they need more employees, I bet people would be more willing to apply. Ten bucks says that some people are interested in applying, but seeing them at all these conventions, they probably think that there's no room for new staff, so they just don't apply. So if it's an employee shortage, then they're just shooting themselves in the foot.

Also, 11 weeks, 1 day since my order was placed, and it's still processing. I filed a ticket 21 days ago, and got a response 15 days ago that reads as follows.
"(...) Your Sleipnir is actually being worked on right now as I type this message! It should be up for inspection soon, and if all goes well, your order should be ready to ship within the next few business days. (...)"
15 days after it was 'being worked on' and was 'up for inspection soon', it's still listed as Processing: Making Your Fantasy Real.

EDIT
It FINALLY shipped!
Final Wait Time: 11 weeks, 1 day / 78 days
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Fair, I just feel like? I mean being able to find workers and being able to find good workers is another separate issue.

also added bonus ; My pretty mystic boy is in El Paso, Texas, headed for Florida! UGH! I'm so hype but even when he gets here I won't be able to use him because my period just started :eyeroll: :doh: :crying:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Been waiting for Orochi for over a month now. Sent a ticket in and got a reply that was basically "be patient". They're not wrong, but waiting is hard. :crying:
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:56 pm

I ended up waiting exactly 12 weeks for mine to arrive.

6-5-2019 - 29-7-2019
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:44 pm

I don’t have a toy waiting

.......I have two...

One is a small Demogorgon in 8 and the other is Elliot in small and in 5 and the a color called “sky spirit”. Now the latter scares me a bit because I have a small demogorgon that is the same shaft diameter as a small Elliot, and I felt that one is a tad bit skinny and didn’t do too much, but seeing how this upcoming Elliot that I got also comes with a CUMTUBE, I can forgive the diameter size.

Elliot is coming either this Monday or this Tuesday and (Jason the) Demogorgon is coming *checks watch* tomorrow! I got then both from the clearance and they’re both flops.

It’s my very first tube!!!!! :misc8: :misc8: :misc11: :misc12:
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:54 pm

Well was hoping to wait a while for the order with Bruce along with the Sky Spirit Votan and the Rex plush.
Just received the email that it got sent out, hopefully it will take it's time getting here, bad enough with FedEx getting all passive aggressive on me because I didn't pay a fee I didn't get in the mail. £88 in fees.
About 2 week wait there? Maybe mini Votan is not that popular?
Should be okay paying the fee because things keep happening but I'm more worried about space, where am I going to hide a shark?
IntWiCe

Postby IntWiCe » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:38 am

I ordered my XL Apollo on May 23rd, so it's coming up on 11 weeks for me. Still processing? :mystery:
I waited until about three weeks before my guest/roommate was leaving so it wouldn't arrive too early, based on the "4-5 weeks" in the FAQ. Too bad I didn't check this thread in March!

Anyone else waiting for an XL Apollo? Just curious if I'm in a long queue.

Update: Order went directly from processing to shipped on August 9th, the 78th day.
Update: Package was picked up by FedEx the following Monday on August 12th, arriving the 15th. 84 days total.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:11 am

XL Votan shipped after 5 weeks. :smile:
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:37 am

I am hoping for a very short wait, as any of us do. I ordered a small slep (my first blunt head toy) in blue omen on the 13th. *so only a week* Last time i ordered it only took around 3 weeks. But that was a long while ago. Fingers crossed :misc2:
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:28 pm

I got two toys, one being a toy I've been wanting for almost a year, a large Echo.
The other one, my most expensive custom thus far a medium Sleipnir.
I'm stocked!
List of toys owned in profile.
huntress

Postby huntress » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:14 pm

It's been 10 days since I bought something from the clearance section and the status says it hasn't been shipped yet. I just want my dicks for Christmas is all! :crying:
► Show Spoiler
Kelbeck

Postby Kelbeck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:14 am

Waiting on 5 guys currently, and let me tell ya, the wait is brutal. Been waiting on 2 of them since Thanksgiving lol. But I know it'll be worth it in the end
:misc1: :nerdy: Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:59 am

Having the Holidays and Black Friday in mind I think I won’t receive my Order before the end of January/beginning of February.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Snowblind

Postby Snowblind » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:08 am

Just a couple of days since my largest BD order yet; A handful of Rex stickers, a Janine patch, and a Large Firm Natural Unflared Chance

Already getting antsy!
Have:
► Show Spoiler

Want:All the silicone. :scheming: :misc9: :misc8:
pinkihuskyy

Postby pinkihuskyy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:29 am

i waiting sinnce 3 months now for my order >.> i have 2 times ask for a update last time for 3 weeks BD have say wee shipp it this week and now 2 weeks later notfing i am realy realy sad About BD and i think thats my last order or i cancel i have 30 toys on my BD wish list but i dont wish too wait one year for me stuff or more >.> and sorry my englisch is not the best im from germany

Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt 2.jpg
Bad Dragon: Chance Medium Flare S,
Chance Large Unflare,F
The Liger Large,
Natasha The Antro Husky,
Pretzal Medium,F
Dolphin Large,
Spritz -XL M

Dolphin La rge,
Water horse Large M,

Zetapawn: The Thor,
Primalhardwere: Clyde Wereable Galaxy Color
TSX: Mr Ed Black
ArkonInu

Postby ArkonInu » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:28 am

pinkihuskyy wrote:i waiting sinnce 3 months now for my order >.> i have 2 times ask for a update last time for 3 weeks BD have say wee shipp it this week and now 2 weeks later notfing i am realy realy sad About BD and i think thats my last order or i cancel i have 30 toys on my BD wish list but i dont wish too wait one year for me stuff or more >.> and sorry my englisch is not the best im from germany

Have they shipped it until this day or are you still waiting?
Just asking because they also told me one week ago that they want to ship it and nothing happened until now ...

Translated:
Haben sie es schon versendet, oder wartest du noch?
Ich frage, weil sie mir vor einer woche gesagt haben, dass sie es verschicken und bis jetzt ist nichts passiert ...
Furry - Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arkoninu/

My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:41 pm

2 Month waiting on my latest BD toy.

The toys I've bought at EE on Black Friday did ship, but it seems, USPS is sending it on a f*cking ship.
It left Honolulu 5 days ago, an airplane should have reached Germany by now.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:2 Month waiting on my latest BD toy.

The toys I've bought at EE on Black Friday did ship, but it seems, USPS is sending it on a f*cking ship.
It left Honolulu 5 days ago, an airplane should have reached Germany by now.

Same here, almost two months and still processing.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Discussion”