Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Enerugi

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Enerugi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 pm

This arrived yesterday! Right off the bat, I can certainly say its more comfortable to take than the first Hanns.

20141105_232227.jpg

20141105_231944.jpg

20141105_232037.jpg
Designer of Hanns the Mandrake
And Greta the Alraune - Check her out in the Labs!
Vampyrum

Postby Vampyrum » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:17 am

Getting my next paycheck tomorrow. Then I'm looking VERY forward to finally being able to order up my first BD item!
* Mary the Anthro Mare (country orange)
* Spritz the Seadragon (custom fade - Shiny Gardevoir themed)
That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 am

Vampyrum wrote:I'm looking VERY forward to finally being able to order up my first BD item!

Score~

My trouble isn't having money, it's using it responsibly... I've been budgeting for about a year to spend a couple thousand on a new mountain bike (a Trek Fuel for any cycling enthusiasts), but now I'm addicted to browsing the BD products and am tempted by 2-3 toys each visit, but there's no way I'll break and tap into that bike budget. I just placed a huge order man, I should be able to hold off for a few months!

I blame the waiting syndrome for my urge to buy more stuff while my stuff is being grown on the other side of the US.... :psyduck:

No doubt in a few years I'll be a regular member of the Bad Dragon Anonymous rehab group. :stick:
~-..-~*'*~-..-~look at my horse, my horse is amazing~-..-~*'*~-..-~

Toylist~~
Majalis

Postby Majalis » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:56 am

Just got the email saying that my order is going to arrive on the 11th! That was fast, they got my order made in just over a week! Thanks BD! :D
Proud owner of:
Light blue Small 5 Firmness Razor
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Majalis wrote:Just got the email saying that my order is going to arrive on the 11th! That was fast, they got my order made in just over a week! Thanks BD! :D

They made mine in 5 business days!!! Amazing turnaround times!

Mine's actually sitting at home... I even touched the package... And hid it in my gloomy den (closet) where the rest of my prisoners (silicocks) are crouched in a corner (neatly arranged), waiting for their master (me - duh!!) to let them come out and play for a bit. I can't wait to tear open the newcomer and place him in the pecking order amongst my minions!!! :smile:
YamiTenshiTigress

Postby YamiTenshiTigress » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Majalis wrote:Just got the email saying that my order is going to arrive on the 11th! That was fast, they got my order made in just over a week! Thanks BD! :D

They made mine in 5 business days!!! Amazing turnaround times!

Mine's actually sitting at home... I even touched the package... And hid it in my gloomy den (closet) where the rest of my prisoners (silicocks) are crouched in a corner (neatly arranged), waiting for their master (me - duh!!) to let them come out and play for a bit. I can't wait to tear open the newcomer and place him in the pecking order amongst my minions!!! :smile:

Your entire post makes me pine for my three orders XD and I think that's how the boyfriend is now thinking of my growing collection... I need to find somewhere to store them......

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who checks at least once a day. (I check my email and then, out of habit, I check the status anyway)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Not going to say much.... I'm just going to say, that I am super happy for something comming soon.... trust me, you'll know when it arrives... :aaaaa:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Dragoness muzzle has shipped. Soon I'm going to wrap my lips on hers. And, you know, slip her some tongue.
...and other things.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
foxyboxes

Postby foxyboxes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:51 am

After the Nova sale started, I immediately ordered a small one with a medium firmness with a suction cup in halloween black. The order is still processing a week later, but I'm not too nervous about it since it's a custom order. I think I ordered that color shortly before they stopped offering it so I hope they still have the silicone for it. Of course, now Sleipnir is out and I'm tempted once again.
:psyduck: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :psyduck:
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:07 pm

It's on the truck for delivery already? I was thinking Monday at best and Wednesday at worst! Oh well, fun weekend for me. And her.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Vampyrum

Postby Vampyrum » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:47 am

Bam. Just ordered my first BD toy! Now the waiting game. Exciting!
* Mary the Anthro Mare (country orange)
* Spritz the Seadragon (custom fade - Shiny Gardevoir themed)
Nasa

Postby Nasa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Yes!!! My dragoness muzzle shipped! After an agonizing 3 weeks and 4 days of waiting, it's shipped! :buddy:

Alrighty, calmed a bit... Woo! ETA about Thursday! So much alone time for me!!! :smile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Just ordered a EE werehorse! So excited :aaaaa: (and that's not the thing I was talking about earlier :stick: )
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
TymereFox

Postby TymereFox » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Eeee waiting on a large flared Chance and a surprise me Nova in medium.

Sooooo excited :D Also know there is no way in hell that Chance is fitting anywhere yet haha. My husband was like GET A LARGE GET A LARGE.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:03 pm

@TymereFox

Very nice! I want one! Wonder if I could have that made in a blue and green glow in the dark?
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 am

TymereFox wrote:Eeee waiting on a large flared Chance and a surprise me Nova in medium.

Sooooo excited :D Also know there is no way in hell that Chance is fitting anywhere yet haha. My husband was like GET A LARGE GET A LARGE.

God, that is gorgeous. I wonder what kind of coloration technique that is called (it's not marbled)... or if it's something they'd be able to do again. Anyone know?
TymereFox

Postby TymereFox » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:27 pm

I asked them to attempt this, and they said they would give it only one shot due to the random nature. Pretty much I had described it "kinda like a fade but marbled instead."

It was indeed a custom "marbled" :nomnom: I am extremely happy with how it turned out!
Yu Wang

Postby Yu Wang » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 am

Im at point 9 for my first toy ever, a small inventory Vasu. Have to wait about a week to come here (Spain) according to FedEx.

Im anxious.
Attachments
2014-11-19 16.09.42.png
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Werehorse shipped!!!! :D Image

Now my waiting list is:
Teenies - Arrived (still with friend)
FB Eggs - still waiting
Werehorse - Shipped
Ridley - Shipped
Last edited by Akanisen on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin

Postby Rin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Blarg, it's only been a week since placing my latest order and I'm bouncing from impatience! XD It's been a while since I ordered anything truly custom. I'm getting a Nox with these colors:
noxmockup.png
noxmockup.png (11.23 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

I also asked them to make the base metallic, and to try for a Pride Streak-type marble. ^_^ I even decided to go for broke this time and get overnight shipping (which I've never done with BD before - I've only done 3-day or slower). I'm sooooo eager to see the finished product, and at least I've got the assurance that once it's shipped, it'll get to me the next day. C'mon, ship tomorrow! Ship tomorrow!

Also, this'll be third Nox (fourth if you count the one I sold). This may be the start of a full-on Nox stable. :fap:
Female/30/Bisexual

Return to “General Discussion”