Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Jaaska

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Jaaska » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Samson wrote:Yes wow! How much did you order?

Hmm... I MIGHT have gone berserk and bought a Large Flared Chance, an XL Vasu, a Large Crackers, a Large Sleipnir and Janine :stick:

My insides are already twitching xD
Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Jaaska wrote:
Samson wrote:Yes wow! How much did you order?

Hmm... I MIGHT have gone berserk and bought a Large Flared Chance, an XL Vasu, a Large Crackers, a Large Sleipnir and Janine :stick:

My insides are already twitching xD

That does sound like 21 lbs of fun! :D
... Intimidatingly so! XD
Vote for Kage the Anomaly in the Labs!
(this signature borrowed from Jasmine)
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Ugh I already want a XL of some kind and a lil squirt for my penetrables for my next order but it looks like I'll be waiting to see what's in store for the Christmas sale >< still got 6 on the way haha at least I have time to look around and decide on an XL I'll want

morebaddragon.jpg
morebaddragon.jpg (42.48 KiB) Viewed 747 times
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
kamahljr

Postby kamahljr » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
kamahljr wrote:Still waiting on my Black Friday XL Sleipnir to ship. I figure they are so backed up with orders that it won't ship out until later in the week.

The wait though, oh lordy. Playing with my other toys just isn't the same right now as I anxiously await my new XL overlord of a horse dick.

xL Sleipnir!! IV had my sights on one since it came out. I'd like to see it next to a XL Chance just for comparisons. Let us know how you like It!!

Absolutely! I'll post some pictures once I get it. Unfortunately this will be my first BD toy so I can't really show any comparisons to other BD todays, but I generally dont have much problem with my 3.75" toy with a bit of a warm up (my gf is still shocked that a 22yo is capable of something like this haha), so im eagerly awaiting it! I was really looking for an XL Flint, Sleipnir or Crackers (Probably would've ordered all three if they turned up!) but glad I was able to snag at least one.
Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Oh no... I just remembered that there will be someone else here tomorrow around the time my large Chance is supposed to be delivered. As in they will be here and I won't, and they can't be expected to sign for it. That poses a slight complication... I may need to intercept the FedEx delivery truck en route! :laugh:

Never let me say life is boring!
Vote for Kage the Anomaly in the Labs!
(this signature borrowed from Jasmine)
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 pm

My waiting syndrome suddenly got knocked down to a few hours xD It all shipped and the whole thing is apparently getting from Point A to Point B in less than 20 hours. FedEx, you be crazy.

So excited for tomorrroowww~
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:14 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Ugh I already want a XL of some kind and a lil squirt for my penetrables for my next order but it looks like I'll be waiting to see what's in store for the Christmas sale >< still got 6 on the way haha at least I have time to look around and decide on an XL I'll want

morebaddragon.jpg

Ok so apparently I already decided on what I want lol damn that didn't take long. A soft large Xar with Krampus' Touch and a cumtube. Pricey for me atm though so I may wait to see if there's a really similar adoption ugh anybody know where to start digging for my soul? I need to sell it ><

HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:50 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:Ugh I already want a XL of some kind and a lil squirt for my penetrables for my next order but it looks like I'll be waiting to see what's in store for the Christmas sale >< still got 6 on the way haha at least I have time to look around and decide on an XL I'll want

morebaddragon.jpg

Ok so apparently I already decided on what I want lol damn that didn't take long. A soft large Xar with Krampus' Touch and a cumtube. Pricey for me atm though so I may wait to see if there's a really similar adoption ugh anybody know where to start digging for my soul? I need to sell it ><

Lol my large Kelvin is still being a challenge since I can't handle his knot. But right now I find myself being drawn to a large Clayton really badly
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
Sleighter

Postby Sleighter » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Tomorrows big day number one! my first black friday toys are gunna be delivered. But sadly cant use them till friday. Since i have school Thursday night.

Now i gotta figure out how to get the package inside and take opening pictures without my mom noticing. ...
TFox

Postby TFox » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:33 am

A week now since I placed the order for my custom Nox! Hopefully he'll be ready and shipped soon! :smile:
    Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:23 am

Apparently I didn't post here, Ridley is mine! Now all I'm waiting on is FB mini MA 2.5 :D
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
kamahljr

Postby kamahljr » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:15 am

So tracking info was added to my order yesterday but doesn't like it was picked up yet. There goes any chance of getting it this week :cry:

Anyone else at the stage of checking their tracking info WAY too often?
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:04 pm

When I got my first 2 toys I signed up for email and text notification and that still dident stop me from checking it every 10min and calling once. :lol:
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Kryn

Postby Kryn » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Ordered a XL Sleipnir in Mischief Mounted 2 weeks, 4 days, and 22 hours ago. Still processing :cry:

This wait is starting to get frustrating.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:When I got my first 2 toys I signed up for email and text notification and that still dident stop me from checking it every 10min and calling once. :lol:

Exactly! My email refreshes automatically every 5 minutes and it's always on my desktop or phone but I still get on BD or Fedex if it's already shipped and check it XD

Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 pm

My gryphon shipped yesterday, but I never got an email notification? Weird. But whatever, he is on his way! FedEx says he should be here Monday.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:30 pm

My package arrived today, but I'm at work. The worst stretch of the wait is always the last few hours, especially when I could be having fun, but I have to do the whole responsible thing.

Speaking of which, I probably shouldn't be on Bad Dragon at work.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 pm

3 weeks and counting on my custom vasu and almost 3 weeks on my customs chance uh the wait is killer XD.
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:When I got my first 2 toys I signed up for email and text notification and that still dident stop me from checking it every 10min and calling once. :lol:

I called FedEx when my package was sitting in a place that was a 2 hour drive from me for about 20 hours and all they could tell me was "we released the package to a local contractor, its estimated delivery is tomorrow"
takes longer for them to move the thing a couple hundred miles then it does to move it from the southern states to canada.
I just can't get over how stupid that is... :canada:

Sleighter wrote:Tomorrows big day number one! my first black friday toys are gunna be delivered. But sadly cant use them till friday. Since i have school Thursday night.

Now i gotta figure out how to get the package inside and take opening pictures without my mom noticing. ...

tell her its too close to Xmas to worry about what you might be ordering in. :stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 pm

I called FedEx when my package was sitting in a place that was a 2 hour drive from me for about 20 hours and all they could tell me was "we released the package to a local contractor, its estimated delivery is tomorrow"
takes longer for them to move the thing a couple hundred miles then it does to move it from the southern states to canada.
I just can't get over how stupid that is...

Yeah same here. Liveing in Alaska!!
Takes only 2 days to get from shipper to Anchorage ( Closest big city) but then sits for a week or more before it gets to my place 2 hours away!!!! What's the deal with that??? Its like there all about getting it delivered quickly to your State/ Country but then once it gets there they forget about it forever!!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!

Return to “General Discussion”