Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Inferno

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:28 am

Samson wrote:So I guess it just depends on where you live. :unamused:

Absolutely, I'm sure that each carrier has different routes they use, so different cities can get stuff at various times :unamused:

Oh well, my Sugar Star is estimated to show up on Wednesday- I picked the slowest shipping option, and it's going to take 5 days total. I'd be getting it at the same time, rougly, if I picked the 2-3 day FedEX option, since Saturday isn't a business day it wouldn't count, neither would Sunday obviously so i'd get it on the "3rd" day anyway and pay twice as much for the same shipping speed. This exact thing has happened to me 3 times when ordering from BD. So, if I gset it in the same time either way, why pay more?

It really sucks being in a major North/South shipping corridor, juuuust a few hours south of a major East/West one, everything that comes from west of us skips over a few states sometimes before coming back this way and south :unamused:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:22 pm

And it looks like my order will be here Thursday.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Zharn

Postby Zharn » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:30 pm

I just placed a rather large order on Black Friday, with several black inventory toys...

And one made-to-order toy in the same order. None of them will ship until the custom one is finished. I have made a crucial error.

See you in two months, beautiful toys ;_;
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:13 pm

It's moving around fast, although tracking still says 9 days.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:04 am

Jaynix wrote:Oh god, I've fallen into the void. Every time I visit BD I'm increasingly tempted to buy dicks... Send help.

Nothing can help you now. As you've probably noticed, even people who have thousands of dollars worth of dicks, still want more. I'm sorry but you're lost for good :( And then when you're broke you still look at adoptions and cry a little inside cause you can't have them.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Gloria

Postby Gloria » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 am

'' I'm reaching out to you with some great news (YAY)! Your Nox just passed our Quality Control inspection, and is just waiting to be processed by our Shipping team so they can send it out to you. It should be shipped within the next few business days, so keep an eye on your email inbox for our automated email with your tracking number! ''

Omg I can't wait now ! :excited:
So so, Soooo ecxited to see my Spooky second Nox in all his glowy Glory !!! :smile:
Own : Royal Dragon /5
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 pm

So I've got 5 orders from different places that I'm waiting on, maybe 3 or 4 of those I would be expecting soon. I'll be heading out of town for over a week about a week from now though >_> looks like I may need to call and have each held until I get back once I get notice that they've shipped. I'm really excited for them! It's going to kill me knowing I'll have to wait XD

Shadow hound wrote:
Jaynix wrote:Oh god, I've fallen into the void. Every time I visit BD I'm increasingly tempted to buy dicks... Send help.

Nothing can help you now. As you've probably noticed, even people who have thousands of dollars worth of dicks, still want more. I'm sorry but you're lost for good :( And then when you're broke you still look at adoptions and cry a little inside cause you can't have them.

This is so true...
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Your order was placed 1 month, 16 hours, 49 minutes, and 40 seconds ago.

Sometimes I don't remember ordering my toy, its been so long was it a dream? :bugeyed:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
k9jack_

Postby k9jack_ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:24 pm

I received my tracking number about 12h ago, so my BF purchases are en route as well, yay!
Collection :
    BDSheathcock (M) & Wereable Werewolf (L) - DARudolph Soft - EAVixen - EECody (M) & Motown - PH Growler (L)
Kinda on the wishlist :
    PH Neigh Sayer wereable
threarah

Postby threarah » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 pm

The order I placed on Friday has shipped (well, label created)! Should be here by Friday! I'm a little amazed they've stayed fully staffed over the whole weekend, I'll admit I thought they'd take Sunday off at least. The FedEx vans are going to be full tomorrow!
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:06 pm

3 weeks, 5 days! You would think they'd have a lot of Sinister Pumpkin pour lying around, but here we are a month later and ... sigh. I really want my toy!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Shadow hound wrote:

Unfortunately...yes; it is allllll true!

I'm just glad that what remains of my BD wishlist, is so specific that it will take me quite some time (likely) to find exactly what I'm after, in adoptions. So my bank account is safe for probably a pretty long while.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:41 pm

threarah wrote:The order I placed on Friday has shipped (well, label created)! Should be here by Friday! I'm a little amazed they've stayed fully staffed over the whole weekend, I'll admit I thought they'd take Sunday off at least. The FedEx vans are going to be full tomorrow!

They have been since Friday. If they only knew how many dicks they were moving around. lol
Elli

Postby Elli » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Woohoo! Both my orders shipped! I'm so exited and unless Fedex is a little bit slower right before Christmas I'll be getting three new toys before the end of the week :excited:
Rukai

Postby Rukai » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Elli wrote:Woohoo! Both my orders shipped! I'm so exited and unless Fedex is a little bit slower right before Christmas I'll be getting three new toys before the end of the week :excited:

Same here, I should be getting 3 toys by Wednesday ^~^
-Rukai- Male/18/Gay/In an Open Relationship/Gamer :D
Rawr imma Sheppy :D
Elli

Postby Elli » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Rukai wrote:
Elli wrote:Woohoo! Both my orders shipped! I'm so exited and unless Fedex is a little bit slower right before Christmas I'll be getting three new toys before the end of the week :excited:

Same here, I should be getting 3 toys by Wednesday ^~^

I just now saw the image of the UPS truck absolutely filled with packages in the banter thread... It'll probably be a good week for a lot of people :smile:
threarah

Postby threarah » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 pm

An0maly wrote:They have been since Friday. If they only knew how many dicks they were moving around. lol

Oh god, I hope they haven't actually just been in the BD HQs since Friday and not left, that'd be horrible! I knew they were in yesterday, I just assumed they'd have Sunday off!
Sean

Postby Sean » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:28 pm

I'll be getting my toy on or before Thursday... I'm terrible at waiting. :psyduck:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:30 pm

threarah wrote:
An0maly wrote:They have been since Friday. If they only knew how many dicks they were moving around. lol

Oh god, I hope they haven't actually just been in the BD HQs since Friday and not left, that'd be horrible! I knew they were in yesterday, I just assumed they'd have Sunday off!

I meant the delivery vans. :D
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Mine shipped earlier today.

No Black Friday toys, but a Medium Hotzone Nocturne flop and a Citrine Large Chance. :excited:
Only had to wait one week, such amazing luck! :surprised:

Fedex and customs willing, I should have them before Christmas. :widesmile:
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)

Return to “General Discussion”