Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Umbral

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:59 pm

kt~ wrote:I see. Are the other toys finished yet? If so, then it shouldn't be too much longer waiting for the repour.

The others are indeed done. At this point in time I am just beginning to get irritated.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 pm

My Crash finally arrived in my state this morning after being stuck in Arizona since the 20th. It's still set to arrive on Thrusday, but I won't mind if it gets here on Friday because I'll be home alone both days. I did not know anticipation could make me so horny. :psyduck:
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 am

Pretzal is estimated to be here on monday :widesmile: I kinda hope that I will get lucky and it will arrive on early on friday instead.. but it's not likely ;v;
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 am

Trent is coming tomorrow X3
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:36 am

Eeep, my Crash is out for delivery! And I'm gonna have the house to myself to play with him! Though I'll probably spend at least an hour just taking pictures and squishing him. :misc1:
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 am

After Echo coming today, I will get my Scorn tomorrow :D
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:11 pm

:misc2: :misc3: My 4th kind UltimateFantasy is ready! Shy of 3 weeks to make! Has to be a record for my orders! :excited:
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:04 pm

My 4th kind Scorn shipped today!! It's only been 2 weeks :excited:

Though I won't get him until the 14th...due to having to ship it to a friends PO box because of the "silicone sculpture" labeling... :unamused:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Grrrrr... my package sat in the post office. All. Freaking. Day. And didn't get put in my po box. I needed it for tomorrow's play session, but now I won't be able to get it until after! :doh: stupid usps.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:12 am

Little late, but I got the message that my 4th kind flint has shipped. This has gone a long way about making me feel better, though I do have to wonder what their strategy is. I have two customs both at over a month in queue and this is the 2nd time I've had a custom order 'jump the line' so to speak. The last one was my large opal echo I ordered during the '16 sale.

I am still excited to get my treat and I understand that BD plans these events well before hand, but I don't know... There should be less focus on event items being made/shipped out asap. and more focus on the backlog/ other custom items before getting to the new shiny. It just feels like good business not to have someone waiting well over a month in the queue for a custom order while the new flashy order is being made and shipped out within 2-3 weeks (especially when it is a new permanent color).

Perhaps for someone who doesn't frequent the forums, it might be a way to keep BD fresh and new as they are constantly promoting new toys and colors, and a person not used to purchasing customs might think it quick, and therefore tell other people about how fast it was for this shiny new toy to reach them (and thereby spreading BD's fame by word of mouth).

tl:dr Getting my new 4th kind toy soon. Feels like bd is neglecting christmas presents to give me birthday gifts instead.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:57 am

It's almost March, so I sent a ticket asking for the coloration of my next toy :smile:
I don't think it's a problem, but besser save than sorry. Just a simple fade, but in metallic.

Can't wait to order my Thrall themed Ultimate Fantasy :misc2: :smile:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:59 am

Four weeks and counting on my Echo! I ticketed last week and they said it's still waiting in queue.

It's getting closer to Spring Break and I'm a little bit worried lol. I don't want my toys to ship while I'm out of town :doh:
ImageImage
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 am

I might actually get Pretzal today :0 too bad I work late tonight and I have to get up somewhat early tomorrow :sniffing: I didn't get a lot of rest so hopefully I'm not too tired to take pics when it gets here
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:20 am

2 weeks.
twoooo weeeeks.
I'm so fucking stoked for this batch.
Like, FUCK!
Hoping since the Ultimate Fantasy isn't as popular (or doesn't seem to be) and it's in a seperate order it isn't much longer until it's done, since I know the other two will take a while ._.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Sader

Postby Sader » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:59 am

Hi folks, quite an old user/Draggie here, I have been reading this topic for some time since I made my order on BD and was waiting patiently. But now quite some time passed and nothing changed in regards of status for my order, so before contacting BD stuff I decided to ask here first. Is it normal that my order says:

Order Placed: 2016-01-11
Your order was placed 1 month, 2 weeks, 5 days, 16 hours, 12 minutes, and 18 seconds ago.

I have ordered two toys, XL Chance and XL Breeder and both say "Processed" all this time. It's been some time since I last ordered stuff from BD but I never had to wait that long. Is it something with XL toys that they are so delayed in production or something indeed is wrong, on the other paw I got my Apollo XL and Tucker XL quite fast and all were custom made toys not adoptions same as this order. Payment went OK, we did change the shipping address since we live in a different place, might that be the problem? Or maybe for EU costumers this waiting time is ok?
~Sader.
Feels good - just like feeling small when you see all the stars in the sky.. @ C. THERI THERE
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:20 am

Sader wrote:Hi folks, quite an old user/Draggie here, I have been reading this topic for some time since I made my order on BD and was waiting patiently. But now quite some time passed and nothing changed in regards of status for my order, so before contacting BD stuff I decided to ask here first. Is it normal that my order says:

Your order was placed 1 month, 2 weeks, 5 days, 16 hours, 12 minutes, and 18 seconds ago.

I have ordered two toys, XL Chance and XL Breeder and both say "Processed" all this time. It's been some time since I last ordered stuff from BD but I never had to wait that long. Is it something with XL toys that they are so delayed in production or something indeed is wrong, on the other paw I got my Apollo XL and Tucker XL quite fast and all were custom made toys not adoptions same as this order. Payment went OK, we did change the shipping address since we live in a different place, might that be the problem? Or maybe for EU costumers this waiting time is ok?
~Sader.

No it's not just you. Everyone is having issues with customs taking a long time, and they've been taking over a month to complete for a while now. I ordered a large xar a bit over a month ago, it was only one toy in the order so I'm still waiting for it. BD doesn't have updated changes anymore, so it's going to say processing until it's ready to ship.
Sans

Postby Sans » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 am

I only just got my Clayton this Friday, and after I talked with the BD team, I am now back at waiting on my Flint that will be in Atomic Blue. And I seriously can not wait to see him in person.
And I also carved in and brought a Scorn in the 4 Kind color. :excited:

My wallet is crying.. But it will be worth it!
Not to mention a Crackers that I adopted yesterday.. No more toys until after summer! :surprised:
Charizard

Postby Charizard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:21 am

Sader wrote:Hi folks, quite an old user/Draggie here, I have been reading this topic for some time since I made my order on BD and was waiting patiently. But now quite some time passed and nothing changed in regards of status for my order, so before contacting BD stuff I decided to ask here first. Is it normal that my order says:

~Sader.

Mine finally shipped just days from being three months old. Three freaking months. Be prepared to sit tight because these are not going out fast.

Also, I hate to say it but until I can actually see the toys in person, I have a bad feeling about this. The first pour of my toy looked awful and they declined to let me see the repour before it went out because the customer service rep said "I saw it and it definitely looked good enough!". Okay. :eyeroll: I know it's not standard to see something before shipping, but after this kind of wait, the effort would have gone a long way.
Sader

Postby Sader » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:No it's not just you. Everyone is having issues with customs taking a long time, and they've been taking over a month to complete for a while now. I ordered a large xar a bit over a month ago, it was only one toy in the order so I'm still waiting for it. BD doesn't have updated changes anymore, so it's going to say processing until it's ready to ship.

Ah I see, thank you for the information, so it's normal now to have such huge waiting times, things has changed since my last orders.

Charizard wrote:Mine finally shipped just days from being three months old. Three freaking months. Be prepared to sit tight because these are not going out fast.

Also, I hate to say it but until I can actually see the toys in person, I have a bad feeling about this. The first pour of my toy looked awful and they declined to let me see the repour before it went out because the customer service rep said "I saw it and it definitely looked good enough!". Okay. :eyeroll: I know it's not standard to see something before shipping, but after this kind of wait, the effort would have gone a long way.

Oh god three months, that's rather crazy, I didn't know that BD now have production issues, yeah my first toy that was first version of Gryphon in large came with a little bubble in the base, but it was beginning of BD and I was happy with that, besides that toy up till now is in a great shape and it was year 2008 so it is almost 8 years old. Tucker and Apollo were ordered in 2014 and came in perfect shape, no bubbles or anything, smooth. So it made me think that BD got nice updates in production. All my orders were in base colors, maybe that's why I had no issues, lets see how will go XL Chance since I ordered it with a cumtube.
Feels good - just like feeling small when you see all the stars in the sky.. @ C. THERI THERE
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm at six weeks on my custom Trent. CS says they're really busy.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.

Return to “General Discussion”