Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Codyw99

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Codyw99 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:24 am

Works gonna drag today! 5 BDs coming in the mail today! Ahhhhhh!
:cool:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm

It arrived! Ahhhh!
I'm super happy with how it turned out! <3

Custom 3 color marble split, soft Medium Trent
Attachments
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
ImageImage
Laz

Postby Laz » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Jasmine wrote:It arrived! Ahhhh!
I'm super happy with how it turned out! <3

Custom 3 color marble split, soft Medium Trent

Wow, that turned out really nice. Congratz!
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:42 am

Speechless, the Flint I ordered yesterday just shipped.

It's a simple one color with "All that Glitters", but still, their damn fast right know.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:55 am

Dracon Ra wrote:Speechless, the Flint I ordered yesterday just shipped.

It's a simple one color with "All that Glitters", but still, their damn fast right know.

I know right? It's crazy!

And good call on the All That Glitters, it's a great color :widesmile:
ImageImage
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:Speechless, the Flint I ordered yesterday just shipped.

I know right? It's crazy!

And good call on the All That Glitters, it's a great color :widesmile:

Since it's a Trophy-Dick, it seemed the only one fitting ;-)
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:05 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Tallon wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I love my small roland. What colors did you get :3?

Custom split fade. Dark gray base, dark red to flesh-colored shaft. I'm hoping it will turn out as pretty as the preview. I've been mulling over those colors for a while now.

Mm, sounds nice! Roland wears fades really well!

Roland shipped yesterday! So excited to see the results!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:52 am

Well, I just made my purchase for the month; medium soft Pearce and medium soft Crackers. They're both a considerable jump up from my thickest toy, the Mountain Drake, but I've been really craving more girth so I went for it! :smile:

Crackers is a custom split fade that I ticketed to be pearlized, and I ticketed for Pearce to be in Heavy Hitter, but with the addition of their golden dazzle effect throughout. I *think* Heavy Hitter was a $20 coloration, so I just ordered it as a blank marble... hopefully I was right with that because I think I used the limit on my gift card. XD; Currently waiting on a reply from CS.
Kexu

Postby Kexu » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 am

Just made the jump ahead and got myself a medium/5 Spritz :widesmile: . This will be my first knotted toy, but I'm here for the girth and not the length. Nox is amazing, but I'm looking for something to pop in there and stay!
20/F/VT
Owns: Med/5 Nox, Med/5 Spritz, Large/3 Dukacola Fenrir
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:42 pm

I am waiting on a Mini Echo, Small Gryphon, Small Nox, Small Sleipnir, and Small Apollo for myself, and I am waiting on a Dragon Muzzle, Hazel, and Rowan for my husband.

I will have so many toys I won't even know what to do with myself xD The wait is killing me though <3
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Damn, I hate it when my toy sits in the UPS facility over the weekend *sigh*
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Damn, I hate it when my toy sits in the UPS facility over the weekend *sigh*

For some reason that always happens to me. I think just about every order I've made has spent the weekend in a UPS facility. The best case is when it happens while the toy is still in AZ, because then I'll get it by Friday without it having to spend the next weekend in another facility. The worst is when it's just one state away or just waiting at the one in my state to be out for delivery.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Niah wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:Damn, I hate it when my toy sits in the UPS facility over the weekend *sigh*

For some reason that always happens to me. I think just about every order I've made has spent the weekend in a UPS facility. The best case is when it happens while the toy is still in AZ, because then I'll get it by Friday without it having to spend the next weekend in another facility. The worst is when it's just one state away or just waiting at the one in my state to be out for delivery.

It's in the next City, not even an hour away... :crying:

And yes, almost every time. And the few times it doesn't, customs take longer than expected and it arrives a day later than scheduled.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Niah wrote:

It's in the next City, not even an hour away... :crying:

And yes, almost every time. And the few times it doesn't, customs take longer than expected and it arrives a day later than scheduled.

Ouch. That's happened to me a lot. The facility for my area is about 45 minutes away, but UPS tends to not deliver our packages until sometime between 12 and 4; there's been a lot of variation recently. I like FedEx better (more reliable and such), but I'm cheap, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Got my Fenrir and holy balls is it tiny!!! I mean, the knot is a decent size (and it looks like it'll make a fantastic butt toy) but it looks so fucking small! Ohjoysextoy wasn't kidding when she said small Fenrir was SMALL! I plan on trying it out tonight and seeing how I like it (I mean, yea it's small but with the knot size it'll probably do what I got it to do, which is be a good toy to knot vaginally).

I also got my FB eggs and I am so excited to try out that medium brood :excited:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Waiting on Spritz and the lube, tracking says it's Stansted and now at Southern Sort GB... I have no idea what that is. Never had it before.
Out of all the toys that came through did they really find Spritz suspicious? :laugh: Or is it just a recent change of names now?
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:06 pm

little-mythgital wrote:Waiting on Spritz and the lube, tracking says it's Stansted and now at Southern Sort GB... I have no idea what that is. Never had it before.
Out of all the toys that came through did they really find Spritz suspicious? :laugh: Or is it just a recent change of names now?

Posts like this always remind me of the time Varka went on a flight, and when he got his bags back the ticket stating that airport security checked and OK'ed his bag was wrapped around his Flint lol
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:21 am

Should be getting Spritz today, unless the guy decides not to deliver.
I actually wonder if they dig through the toys, open the boxes :laugh: I should really check over my boxes to see signs of opening but discreet openings they do with these.
But then I keep getting paranoid with the lube leaking, due to air travel and all. I know my mum will try and dive in to see if anything is damaged, or if the box itself gets damaged :surprised:
Kexu

Postby Kexu » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:45 am

I only order dildos when I'm off at college on my own, thank god. Worst thing is the people in the mailroom will see hints at what it is inside. Who cares, being a college mailroom they've probably seen much worse than dildos ;)
20/F/VT
Owns: Med/5 Nox, Med/5 Spritz, Large/3 Dukacola Fenrir
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:08 pm

My Mini Echo and Small Gryphon should be here tomorrow ~<3

And The day after tomorrow, my Nox, Apollo, and Sleipnir will be here, along with my husband's Hazel, Dragon Muzzle, and Rowan.

I swear the waiting time feels longer as you get closer to them being delivered. Knowing that one parcel is already in this state is driving me nuts, I want it now </3
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1

Return to “General Discussion”