Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
19Hottie

19Hottie

Postby 19Hottie » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 am

So just tell me: back in 2015 March I've ordered a flint medium and chance f large both in custom split marbled and they took 8 weeks till shipping - now I've ordered almost the same with chance f medium and chance flared l in custom split marbled (which they neglected that any custom colors can be achieved with their production material, I did not get a picture before shipping even) - it took them 3 days (!) THREE DAYS to ship them? (I have not seen any fitting adoption cause after black Friday all chances flared were gone
I am curious how the quality and coloring will be - somewhat destroyed my waiting time anxiety but of course if all ends well a super fast shipping for made to order toys!
Bavaria - male - when u need a wiener as thick as your arm, who you gonna call? Bad dragon!
Arumaeruma

Re: 19Hottie

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:39 am

19Hottie wrote:So just tell me: back in 2015 March I've ordered a flint medium and chance f large both in custom split marbled and they took 8 weeks till shipping - now I've ordered almost the same with chance f medium and chance flared l in custom split marbled (which they neglected that any custom colors can be achieved with their production material, I did not get a picture before shipping even) - it took them 3 days (!) THREE DAYS to ship them? (I have not seen any fitting adoption cause after black Friday all chances flared were gone
I am curious how the quality and coloring will be - somewhat destroyed my waiting time anxiety but of course if all ends well a super fast shipping for made to order toys!

I was worried too with the fast turn around, but the customs I've ordered since they've sped up production have turned out amazing, I know im not the only one too
someguy28

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby someguy28 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 am

I'm so ticked off right now. My Black Friday and Cyber Monday toys were supposed to arrive today, but late last night when I checked the UPS tracker it said that there had been a delay, and now it is saying they won't be delivered until Monday. And here I was, looking forward to trying them out over the weekend, but instead I now have to wait three extra days for delivery. :angry:
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:44 pm

I await my toys no longer!

Actually, I barely felt any of the stages of the Waiting Syndrome. My Chance was a made-to-order toy while Pearce was an inventory toy but they both arrived in less than a week. They didn't even give me the time to change my mind if I wanted to.

What I mean by that is I was very skeptical about buying a Chance since I've owned horses in the past and I see horses on a regular basis. With my other toys, they don't look like anything in particular, being fantasy themed and all so I have no qualms about them, especially since some like Nox and Flint look almost human. Chance looks so accurate that it kind of makes me feel strange looking at him. It's not a turn off, but it's not a turn on either. I know it's not bestiality but even still, it's not in the description of things that I find attractive.

However, in the end I have to admit that my Chance looks amazing in that metallic burgundy color. Seriously, my shitty phone camera pic doesn't do him justice. Plus I can tell he is a thruster through and through, which is my favorite type of toy. I'll just have to try him out and write a review like I always do. If Chance is good, he'll get the praise he deserves, even if I'm not exactly his biggest fan.

Chance.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearce on the other hand...I know some people have had some reservations about Pearce looking "plain" but if they ever held one in their hands then I think they would change their mind. Those slight folds and stretch marks on the scrotum are so aesthetically pleasing. Even more so than the veins.

While not a requirement, I can always admire a well-sculpted pair of testicles with both my eyes and my hands. Seriously, I've been massaging them since I got Pearce out of the package. Even in a small, Pearce's balls are a tiny bit bigger than medium Chance. Even the single color of Pearce does little to harm his appearance. In my opinion, that metallic black color is perfect for him. It shines enough to please the eye while allowing his folds and detail to stand out but it's not so crazy that it distracts from those same bits of detail. I think making Pearce a single metallic color was actually a nice design choice for him.

As for the piercing, it's alright. I'm not really into piercings but if I imagine the piercing as a drop of cum then any negative thoughts about it just fade away.

Pearce.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, look at them. You couldn't ask for a more opposite looking pair. Here's hoping they live up to my expectations.

ChanceandPearce.jpg
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
Fuig

Postby Fuig » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Be me>
Orders on Friday ships out Saturday night>
expects to be delivered on Wednesday because they usually come around that time frame>
Checks expected delivery data>
Monday>
Ahhh hell ya.mp3>
checks again>
2 mondays from that monday>
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg>
checks forums Wednesday after cyber Monday>
people getting their things they ordered on Monday already>
Boi.png>
Own/Owned:
► Show Spoiler
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Fuig wrote:Be me>
expects to be delivered on Wednesday because they usually come around that time frame>
Monday>
Ahhh hell ya.mp3>
checks again>
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg>
Boi.png>

It might have something to do with the holidays.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:53 pm

ShyDragon wrote:
Fuig wrote:Be me>
Monday>
Ahhh hell ya.mp3>
checks again>
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg>
Boi.png>

It might have something to do with the holidays.

Yeah that sucks and I'm sorry for that. I live in a place that makes for a very efficient shipping route so it's always pretty fast for me if that's any consolation. Hope your orders all come soon!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
memphs

Postby memphs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:12 pm

My Cyber Monday order went straight from AZ to my city in 3 days, but it's still not supposed to be delivered for three more days :unamused:
I forgot how much holiday shipping sucks.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but it's the closest I could think of. :psyduck:

I don't have any dragon dongs I'm waiting on at the moment :sniffing: but I finally decided to get this: http://www.shevibe.com/fun-factory-big- ... -line.aspx because while it's been floating around on my want list for some time... it now comes with an epic looking toy themed storage box if you put the right code in. XD I just had to snatch that up. But fear not! I still have a couple of BD ones left on my list!

I'm hoping that Fun Factory maybe made their silicone a little less draggy than the one I had a long time ago, although that one was textured...
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 am

Dorito wrote:Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but it's the closest I could think of. :psyduck:

I don't have any dragon dongs I'm waiting on at the moment :sniffing: but I finally decided to get this: http://www.shevibe.com/fun-factory-big- ... -line.aspx because while it's been floating around on my want list for some time... it now comes with an epic looking toy themed storage box if you put the right code in. XD I just had to snatch that up. But fear not! I still have a couple of BD ones left on my list!

I'm hoping that Fun Factory maybe made their silicone a little less draggy than the one I had a long time ago, although that one was textured...

I hope Fun Factory isn't as crap anymore as they used to be. I broke 3 of their vibrators in a very short time, one of them even smelled burnt xD I haven't bought any in many years now because of repeating bad experiences and when I took them to the store they just shrugged, I tried buying from different stores but they all were like "eh what you gonna do" I know they should have some warranty for sure now.

Good luck with your new vibe :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:50 am

I juat ordered a Custom Mnt Dragon in a 5, My sm flint in a 5 is rough sometimes so i hope this one isnt. I cant wait!!! I hope i get him before the year is out.
:unamused:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

I'm annoyed with ups. They said my black friday order would be delivered today but now it's today and it's still not out for delivery :eyeroll:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 pm

WildFire wrote:I juat ordered a Custom Mnt Dragon in a 5, My sm flint in a 5 is rough sometimes so i hope this one isnt. I cant wait!!! I hope i get him before the year is out.

I have a Mountain Drake in 8 and a small Flint in 5 and even in 8, MD feels gentler/less abrasive than Flint. It's more intense, but less scrapey. I think you'll be fine with 5 :)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
fava bean jr

Postby fava bean jr » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:18 pm

:stick:
Last edited by fava bean jr on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Appropriated Toys
Hunter: One Size/Medium - Signature
Echo: Large/Medium - Rogue
Glyph: Large/Medium - Rogue
Chance Unflared: Large/Soft - 4th Kind
Tyson: Large/Firm - Custom/Rogue - Cum Tube
Tyson: XL/Medium Split - Signature - Suction Cup/Cum Tube
Tyson: XL/Medium Split - Natural/Red Stone - Suction Cup
(Unopened Toys Below)
Sleipnir: Medium/Medium - Natural - Suction Cup (Unopened/In Bag)
Roland: XL/Medium Split - Natural - Suction Cup (Unopened/In Bag)
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Idra wrote:
WildFire wrote:I juat ordered a Custom Mnt Dragon in a 5, My sm flint in a 5 is rough sometimes so i hope this one isnt. I cant wait!!! I hope i get him before the year is out.

I have a Mountain Drake in 8 and a small Flint in 5 and even in 8, MD feels gentler/less abrasive than Flint. It's more intense, but less scrapey. I think you'll be fine with 5 :)

Awesome thanks! I sure hope it works out, i have confidence now it will. I want texture but not overly.... -sighes-
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 pm

fava bean jr wrote:
Screamy wrote:I'm annoyed with ups. They said my black friday order would be delivered today but now it's today and it's still not out for delivery :eyeroll:

My package is also scheduled for delivery by end of day today.

Destination Scan arrived @ 5:26am

"In Transit: On Time (?)"
I clicked on the question mark symbol next to the status and got this info below

"Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status (In Transit: On Time) until it is delivered..."

There is still a chance it is out for delivery. Still have about 3 hours to know for sure.

One time fedex delivered my package to the wrong house. I was mortified. It said on transit then suddenly delivered. Good thing theybdidnt open it!
katze

Postby katze » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:21 pm

My AKN eggs shipped! Time to play the waiting game.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:My Cyber Monday order finally gets here tomorrow.
I feel like everyone already got theirs way before me, lol!
What shipping option does everyone use? I use the cheapest one :x

I always use the cheapest, I live on the east coast so it takes like a week to get to me. Amazing how I can spend like 100+ on a dildo then skimp out on the shipping. I guess I tell myself it's a one time thing and not really worth paying a lot of money for because it'll get here sooner or later, but then when it ends up shipping the anxiousness of it actually arriving kills me.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:19 pm

I used the most expensive shipping option for both of my orders so far since it's international and I'm impatient :P
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:58 am

Shadow hound wrote:I hope Fun Factory isn't as crap anymore as they used to be. I broke 3 of their vibrators in a very short time, one of them even smelled burnt xD I haven't bought any in many years now because of repeating bad experiences and when I took them to the store they just shrugged, I tried buying from different stores but they all were like "eh what you gonna do" I know they should have some warranty for sure now.

Good luck with your new vibe :D

Aww man, I thought they were supposed to be one of the good companies... their silicone was super draggy, the first safe toy I got after learning about toxic materials was from them, this one: http://www.shevibe.com/fun-factory-flor ... rator.aspx but I hadn't heard of them breaking down, that sucks!

Return to “General Discussion”