Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ebilwolf

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm supposed to get my Elden tomorrow, but it kind of looks like I may not get it until Tuesday, Drats.

D: soon Dasher! Any idea why it was delayed?
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm supposed to get my Elden tomorrow, but it kind of looks like I may not get it until Tuesday, Drats.

Not necessarily delayed. Usually, if they ship on Tuesday (Aus time) I'll have it by Friday, my time, usually by 10 am. So basically, a hair over 3 days. They shipped on Thursday (Aus time) and if I could the weekend, that gives it 4 days until Monday. It's just my way of looking at things especially if I find a certain pattern in something. It *should* be delivered Monday, but if that were the case, tracking would show the item at "TAS Depot", but it's still on the mainland, in customs. Today is Sunday, for me, so if it hasn't hit that depot by now, it won't be delivered tomorrow, but the next day. It's not even passed to Star Track yet, the courier my parcel gets passed to since I'm nowhere near a main hub.

Yeah, that was longer than I meant, haha.

I was up sick most of the night last night and still feel a bit "off" today, so I don't mind not getting it tomorrow. I'd be in no shape to use it, probably.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Not necessarily delayed. Usually, if they ship on Tuesday (Aus time) I'll have it by Friday, my time, usually by 10 am. So basically, a hair over 3 days. They shipped on Thursday (Aus time) and if I could the weekend, that gives it 4 days until Monday. It's just my way of looking at things especially if I find a certain pattern in something. It *should* be delivered Monday, but if that were the case, tracking would show the item at "TAS Depot", but it's still on the mainland, in customs. Today is Sunday, for me, so if it hasn't hit that depot by now, it won't be delivered tomorrow, but the next day. It's not even passed to Star Track yet, the courier my parcel gets passed to since I'm nowhere near a main hub.

Yeah, that was longer than I meant, haha.

I was up sick most of the night last night and still feel a bit "off" today, so I don't mind not getting it tomorrow. I'd be in no shape to use it, probably.

Ah I understand. I get how you start mentally tracking the patterns of how long everything tends to take and will approximately take on future orders. I really do hope you feel better soon and that your Elden brightens your day when it pops at your door.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
katze

Postby katze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Just placed an order for a large 5 crash with SC in Last Laugh. :excited:

Along with another pack of teenies and some cumlube for a friend. (I told them I owed them lube if I bought another dildo...)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:58 pm

^ Nice! I bet that'll look great.

I was right about my toy: It arrived at the depot down here way too late, yesterday evening, for it to be processed for delivery today. I'll have it tomorrow, though! If I know my delivery guy, he'll be here by 9:30 am or so. So...T-minus 24 hours till Elden!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Lithium

Postby Lithium » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Thought it was time for a new toy and had just enough on my PayPal purchase, so I placed an order for a Crackers in Large in firm firmness earlier this evening. First I did go with Ruby color, but made up my mind and just now submitted a ticket to change the color of the toy to Natural, as I love the Natural color choice of this particular toy. Now the wait begins and I can't wait till I receive a shipping notice for the toy and it finally gets here, which hopefully won't take too long. :smile:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 am

I really hope my Flint ships this week! Just hope it didn't flop :unamused:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:07 am

I've noticed that many people have placed the year review color orders. Hope the wait isn't too long! I'm moving at the end of February...
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Oooh someone else got a toy in Fire :D I'll love to see how it looks on Echo. Should be similar to the Magma Drake Echo I ordered.

I will definitely be posting reviews and pics of them. Magma Drake is another color I would love to see on a toy like Flint. Saw a huge Fire Flint the other day and that made me jump for Fire Echo.

Haha found it :D

D= That is gorgeous
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:11 pm

My Elden is in a town 2.5 hours away from here, but yet he still isn't "out for delivery", which my toys always are by this time in the AM. Actually...normally the parcels come from Launceston, which is 4 hours off. My shipment is following a way different pattern this time (from every other time the past 2 years) and I'm confused and just plain antsy. Give me mah toy!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:My Elden is in a town 2.5 hours away from here, but yet he still isn't "out for delivery", which my toys always are by this time in the AM. Actually...normally the parcels come from Launceston, which is 4 hours off. My shipment is following a way different pattern this time (from every other time the past 2 years) and I'm confused and just plain antsy. Give me mah toy!

I hope your Elden shows up soon! I'm looking forward to your thoughts about it.

I just placed my order for a small Luka, fingers crossed it'll be here by the end of the month! I'm sure they're pretty busy with the YiR orders.
And I placed an order for eggs from FB because hey, I'll be waiting anyways lol :stick: My last set of eggs got used with silicone lube (by accident) and they've degraded enough that I don't like handling them anymore, let alone use them. Nasty sticky mess.

Luka.png
Luka.png (4.7 KiB) Viewed 758 times

Small 8 with suction cup in Loyalty as a split instead of a marble, plus gold dazzle in the base!
Thanks Elise, you're always amazing! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:
ImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Jasmine wrote:I just placed my order for a small Luka, fingers crossed it'll be here by the end of the month! I'm sure they're pretty busy with the YiR orders.
And I placed an order for eggs from FB because hey, I'll be waiting anyways lol :stick: My last set of eggs got used with silicone lube (by accident) and they've degraded enough that I don't like handling them anymore, let alone use them. Nasty sticky mess.

Luka.png

Small 8 with suction cup in Loyalty as a split instead of a marble, plus gold dazzle in the base!

Let me know your thoughts on the luka! Mine has a suction cup and an 8 shaft as well :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 pm

katze wrote:Let me know your thoughts on the luka! Mine has a suction cup and an 8 shaft as well :)

Your order was the one that tipped me off on the suction cup possibility! Thanks :D

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I have two Mokos and I enjoy them a lot, so I'm hoping Luka will be just as fulfilling! The model is so pretty, it's such a shame that they retired it :(
ImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Jasmine wrote:Your order was the one that tipped me off on the suction cup possibility! Thanks :D

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I have two Mokos and I enjoy them a lot, so I'm hoping Luka will be just as fulfilling! The model is so pretty, it's such a shame that they retired it :(

Haha, no problem!! :)

Make sure to use plenty of lube, mine has a bit of noticeable printer texture (at least in 8 firmness). I'm glad you like your Mokos, I can't wait until mine ships! I agree, but at least we are still able to order them. I love the balls on Luka, haha.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Jasmine wrote:
I hope your Elden shows up soon! I'm looking forward to your thoughts about it.

I just placed my order for a small Luka, fingers crossed it'll be here by the end of the month! I'm sure they're pretty busy with the YiR orders.

Luka.png

Thanks! According to tracking, it looks like, now, my toy isn't coming until tomorrow... Yeesh; I paid extra for international priority too. Oh well; at least it was only a few extra dollars. This happened the last time, too: It was delayed for days for no real reason. It's only 2.5 hours away... I wonder if I could track down where it is, and then go get it. I'm tempted.

Good luck with your Luka! I used my medium for the first time in a while, yesterday. It's a really nice toy.
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

My Boxing Day order is still processing after a week and a half :unamused: Probably should have expected a bit of a longer wait, as part of my order was a Slepnir and I imagine he's a popular model! Oh well, it's not a bad wait time so far, I'm just impatient :stick:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
leafeins

Postby leafeins » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Day 13. It's like I'm the Robinson Crusoe of dildos silicone sculptures.
Where am I? What are these? Dragon dildos!?

Well, I guess I may as well buy one or two... y'know since I'm here already.
:psyduck:
Laz

Postby Laz » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:48 pm

I really shouldnt be getting so antsy after just a week and three days, but holy crap am I EVER. I just need to remind myself that I waited three months for my Pretzel and lived to tell the tale. :stick:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Laz wrote:I really shouldnt be getting so antsy after just a week and three days, but holy crap am I EVER. I just need to remind myself that I waited three months for my Pretzel and lived to tell the tale. :stick:

I'm feeling this! I got so spoiled by their quicker times. 1 week 4 days for me
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:50 pm

memphs wrote:My Boxing Day order is still processing after a week and a half :unamused: Probably should have expected a bit of a longer wait, as part of my order was a Slepnir and I imagine he's a popular model! Oh well, it's not a bad wait time so far, I'm just impatient :stick:

Me too. :unamused: 1 week and 5 days on both of my orders.

Hopefully I'm lucky and they arrive before I go on a few day trip on the 15th. I hope yours ship soon as well!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)

Return to “General Discussion”