Females: What's your favorite toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tanji

Females: What's your favorite toy?

Postby Tanji » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 am

Hope I'm putting this in the correction section!

I was curious... females- what is your favorite toy? Which one do you enjoy the most, and why? What's your favorite firmness? I could use some suggestions!

A few years back I had a small, medium firmness Spritz the seadragon, and he was nice. After a few goes I was able to take the knot without much issue. But, to be honest, the knot is not what really attracts me to a toy, and it doesn't get me off, though it was nice for keeping the toy in there ;). What really gets me going is the ease of going in and out and texture. I'm different from a lot of females I guess in that clitoral stimulation doesn't really work with me, but I'm very sensitive to penetration. :stick:

This time around I want to try something different. I'm torn between Nova the Breeder, Nox the Night Drake, Bruiser the Fusion, and David the Werewolf. I realize everyone has different tastes, but I would love some input!
Aether

Re: Females: What's your favorite toy?

Postby Aether » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

My absolute favorite toy is a Medium 5 David. I don't actually "take" the knot, because it's too long for me, but I use it externally. My David has the slightest matte texture but with some lube, he goes in so smooth and feels very filling in a way none of my others do. I inevitably reach for this toy nearly every session.

Nox is also very good, but I have to really be in the mood for that particular shape. It's got an odd curve that feels strange going in the first time. Very pleasurable as soon as I've acclimated to it, though.

I am also greatly enjoying my (accidentally) large Vasu. Medium would've been much too small. I can't take the large Vasu's knot either, but again, it doesn't matter to me. He has really nice, subtle details that are sexy to just touch or look at. He's also virtually as smooth as glass, ESPECIALLY when lubed.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Medium 5 Elden...hands down.

I know you said you weren't big on knots, and trust me, I wasn't either until that toy. I had a small medium firmness seadragon as well, but that knot wasn't anything spectacular...but oh MAN Elden, I just pop him in and he puts pressure on all my favorite spots, while the highly textures shaft tickles and teases a few deep spots that I've found I really like.
Would never ever, ever, EVER get rid of this toy, even if I had to sell all my others.
Best trade ever.
Tanji

Postby Tanji » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks ladies!

Elden was one I was also considering, but it's girth doesn't seem as large as I would like on the small toy (maybe it's just the pictures?), so I'd be going for a medium 5 if I were to get that one. Every other toy I'm considering would be in small. I just had getting a small toy in mind for, uh, hiding/storing purposes. I must say, the texture on Elden is very tempting... Welp there goes another one on my list. :rolleyes:

I think I'm preferring the Nox over the David actually, not only because it seems to have a little bit more texture, but that curve looks nice.

Any female tried the Breeder? If so, how was it?
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Another vote for Nox. That bad boy's my favorite BD offering, and quite possibly my favorite toy overall. The curve and the three nubs on the head are perfect for my G-spot, and the striations on the bottom offer some stimulation to the lower edge of my entrance, which is very sensitive.

I've got two smalls: one soft, one firm. I definitely prefer the firm for offering more intense stimulation and being easier to control, but they're both good.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 pm

I also recommend Nox, he's fantastic!

Nova is also quite yummy :) I was worried he was going to be too pointy, but at least as a small 5 he didn't cause me any issues. Even if you don't knot Nova, those ridges are fantastic for slowly popping in and out and for clit stimulation :D I enjoy knotting Nova and then sitting around the apartment (with him inside) while fully clothed, just for the full sensation and the effect movement has on the ridges inside your vagina. Mmmm.
Tanji

Postby Tanji » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Mmm, ok I think Nox is the winner- ha! I kept looking at it and I definitely want to give it a go.

So my next question: I've had my one toy years ago and haven't really toyed with anything since, so I'm going for a small... but then again medium is pretty tempting. I think a 5 would be nice, but in those two sizes, would you ladies recommend a medium or firm? I had discs a while back but I forgot how they feel!
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

I think my favorites are my medium medium-firmness Clayton, my medium medium-firmness Crackers, my small medium-firmness Flint, my medium medium/firm cored Anthro-Dragon, and my medium firm swamp-wyrm.

In general I like texture and bad dragon's version of medium.... lol.

I also quite like my medium medium-firmness FB Sauropod.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 am

I'll have to go for my Bruce, or Portside since I only use one shaft anyway. He was my first BD toy and even tho he's kinda "small" next to some of my other BD toy, he's the one getting me off the most. The odd "wave" shape of the whole toy overall fills me up perfectly and I like the internal ridges of the shaft for both clit and vaginal stimulation. Also, the ultra wide base makes him super easy to ride, even on a unstable surface like my bed :laugh:

Besides him, I'll have to go with my Large Ice dragon. Wasn't really interested in him to begin with, and got one just because I couldn't resist the colors. Finally he blew my mind :stick:
badabada

Postby badabada » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:36 am

Elden has been a favorite as well as Tentacle. Nox didn't really do anything for me oddly, it was way too smooth or something. I hope to get a custom Elden soon in soft and hope that the softer firmness makes it unnecessary to chop off that ridge on his underside. It hurts me every time so I have to hurry up and knot and only use it sideways if I don't want to be turned of.
Ryoko

Postby Ryoko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

My large Anthrodragon. He is filling. He doesn't poke my insides. Even in medium firmness he is easy to ride. I will gladly buy another with a cumtube because he is perfect. I can even use him without a warmup, which is funny because I need a warmup to use toys that are smaller than him, but bigger than 2."
naox

Postby naox » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:55 am

I have 3 Noxes - 1 medium and 2 small, all are medium firmness.

I actually got the medium size first. I didn't realize how big it was (it's the same length as my forearm). The medium (5) firmness is very nice, with how large of a toy it is. It's plenty firm on it's own, with how thick it is, but it's kinda soft too.

My smalls are medium firmness, and I think it's absolutely perfect. Not too soft or hard. Has some give.

Since you haven't toyed in awhile, I vote for Small in Medium (5) firmness. You can't go wrong with the medium firmness. If you need some comparison shots of Med/small Nox, I can post some.
Tanji

Postby Tanji » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh, look... A 15% off discount on Nox... Think it's a sign, so I finally ordered one! Small, 5 firmness, custom color. Dunno why I was hesitating so much! :stick:

Can't wait to get him. Thanks ladies for everyone's input!
Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

Mini Flint in 3 firmness is currently my favorite toy; I'm a texture junky, and it requires minimal warmup for maximum output. :3 Since I'm a rather small lass (I was battered a bit by a Med Nox and a Small Flint; they're too big!) and my boyfriend's got claim on our Small 3 Clayton, this toy is mine. <3

I do love my Medium 2 Clayton, though; in that firmness, it's super-filling and "drags" its spines against you when you thrust it in or out. It's fantastic. <3

I err on the side of soft toys, since I highly disliked Nox in 5. Its shape was fantastic, but it was far too firm for my liking.
Airless

Postby Airless » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:45 am

I was going to suggest Nox, but saw you already ordered one!
Congrats! ^,=,^

I need to get a second Nox one of these days >,=,>
Rin

Postby Rin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Airless wrote: I was going to suggest Nox, but saw you already ordered one!
Congrats! ^,=,^

I need to get a second Nox one of these days >,=,>

Everybody needs at least two or three of those bad boys. XD
nylla&vren

Postby nylla&vren » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Grats on your new addition OP!

I myself recently ordered a premade small (kaiju blue) 5 Tucker and holy shit, it's awesome! I can barely get to the top of the knot, but its nice to bump onto.

Now if only Bad Dragon would make more sizes for Stubbs. I want dat shorter and thicker horse toy. Plus, those lumpy veins look wonderful.
Tanji

Postby Tanji » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 am

nylla&vren wrote:Now if only Bad Dragon would make more sizes for Stubbs. I want dat shorter and thicker horse toy. Plus, those lumpy veins look wonderful.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Would love an equine toy but they seem too big, long, or don't have enough girth for what I think I would enjoy. Stubbs would be perfect if he was smaller.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 pm

This whole forum keeps making me want to get a Nox
gah >_<
I wouldn't even know if I would get a medium or a large?
Twister

Postby Twister » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:15 pm

NOX.
Especially if you prefer thrusting.
I have a small/5 firmness and I'm pretty sure I'm about to get a medium/8 firmness, just 'coz... why not .w. NOX.
...NOX. Best dragon.

Return to “General Discussion”