Females: What's your favorite toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tanji

Re: Females: What's your favorite toy?

Postby Tanji » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:48 pm

I'll be finding out tomorrow what all the Nox fuss is about. Eeee, can't wait. :buddy:
Rin

Postby Rin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Tanji wrote:I'll be finding out tomorrow what all the Nox fuss is about. Eeee, can't wait. :buddy:

I hope you like him as much as we all do. ^_^
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Just ordered a custom Nox in Medium 5 and a Nova in Small 8.
I already own a Kelvin in Small 5. It will be interesting to see which one ends up being my favourite!
clearliquidity

Postby clearliquidity » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 am

My favorite toy is my S/3 Clayton. Normally I go with a 5 firmness, but because it was a bit wider, I didn't want to chance not being comfortable using it. It is girthy, without being too wide. It isn't so tapered that it makes the upper shaft useless like in some toys. I find shafts on knotted toys to be... inadequate, considering they need to be so much thinner than the knot. It isn't curved. It has lots of texture, which I love. Lastly, it isn't overly long.

I don't even know why I want any more toys, considering none of them will be nearly as good/perfect for me as Clayton. Lol. But I still have a wishlist!

Clayton didn't even appeal to me when I first came to the site. It wasn't even in my top 5. But after several purchases, it started to grow on me and I got it. Which is why I feel a lot of people can be disappointed with their first few purchases, just because they don't know what size or textures best suits them. My very first purchase I haven't really even used because when I bought it, I didn't know 7" was too long and 2" was too wide. Silly me. So yeah, you can be completely surprised to find out what actually works for you.
Tanji

Postby Tanji » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Clayton is definitely one I want to try. His texture looks quite nice. Think he might next on the list (though I may have to wait a few months :x).
bukkit

Postby bukkit » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:46 pm

I must be the only woman who didn't like her Nox, it just didn't do anything for me, ha. But I hope you like yours, OP, as most people seem to! Clayton is one of my favourites too, along with David (the head POPS oh yesss), the Seadragon, and Xar. I prefer 8 firmness but I'm not very sensitive in there, so ymmv.
clearliquidity

Postby clearliquidity » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 pm

bukkit wrote:I must be the only woman who didn't like her Nox, it just didn't do anything for me, ha. But I hope you like yours, OP, as most people seem to! Clayton is one of my favourites too, along with David (the head POPS oh yesss), the Seadragon, and Xar. I prefer 8 firmness but I'm not very sensitive in there, so ymmv.

You're not. I hated my Nox. It was painful. My body does not like curved toys. Which now explains why Crackers was so uncomfortable, too. I initially thought it was because it was simply too wide. Nope, it is the curve of death.

Return to “General Discussion”