Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Hiruandan

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Hiruandan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:54 am

Holy melonbuns the amount of stuff being pumped out right now is insane, and there's soooo many creative and absolutely gorgeous pours.

I fell heads over heels for this one, it's totally the perfect Deathwing dick <3

But in medium size and soft firmness I just can't justify it, it would pretty much be impossible for me to use and probably too wobbly to satisfy me as an trophy dick :nerdy:
Useless as a Lantern at Noon Image
Chibity is love Chibity is life

Toys owned:
:excited: Image Image :laugh:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:42 am

111 Janine.png

Everytime I look, this gorgeous flop Janine is somehow still there. Please help, I've bought enough BD for now :crying:
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:03 am

I was really under the assumption that BD was done dropping legacies. If I had known, I wouldn't have spent my dick fund on EA. Meh, my fault I guess. :unamused:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
reine

Postby reine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:49 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:I was really under the assumption that BD was done dropping legacies. If I had known, I wouldn't have spent my dick fund on EA. Meh, my fault I guess. :unamused:

Seeing BD say "Limited Legacy drops! One day only; get them while they're here!", confirm multiple times that they wouldn't be dropping more, and then suddenly drop a bunch of legacies a week later kind of rubs me the wrong way. :eyeroll: I don't think it's your fault; BD did say that they were done with legacies.
:psyduck:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:51 am

reine wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:I was really under the assumption that BD was done dropping legacies. If I had known, I wouldn't have spent my dick fund on EA. Meh, my fault I guess. :unamused:

Seeing BD say "Limited Legacy drops! One day only; get them while they're here!", confirm multiple times that they wouldn't be dropping more, and then suddenly drop a bunch of legacies a week later kind of rubs me the wrong way. :eyeroll: I don't think it's your fault; BD did say that they were done with legacies.

I agree, it's confusing! It's hard to know if you should grab one while they're here (even if it's not preferred specs or color), or if you should just wait until the next drop and hope for something better...

Maybe they can't make up their minds on whether they're done or not o.o
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 am

reine wrote:

blushingkitten wrote:
reine wrote:

I agree, it's confusing! It's hard to know if you should grab one while they're here (even if it's not preferred specs or color), or if you should just wait until the next drop and hope for something better...

Maybe they can't make up their minds on whether they're done or not o.o

Glad I'm not the only one :misc4: :unamused:
The whole legacy thing rubbed me the the wrong way in general (oh these toys are too flawed to make...but let's charge 150% the price for a flawed toy, and then drop a whole bunch just because!)

Like, on one hand I want to be thankful that they did it in the first place, but on the other hand... :misc10: :misc12: :angry:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:The whole legacy thing rubbed me the the wrong way in general (oh these toys are too flawed to make...but let's charge 150% the price for a flawed toy, and then drop a whole bunch just because!)

Like, on one hand I want to be thankful that they did it in the first place, but on the other hand... :misc10: :misc12: :angry:

I felt weird about this, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that I was able to order a Legacy (it'll be here today!), but I was a little frantic in my purchase because I thought it was a very limited thing. When there were leftover toys, I figured they were just strays that had been playing cart pong. Imagine my surprise when I go to have a look at the rainbow drop and find a lot of Legacies that I know were not part of the Legacy drop last week. There was a much prettier version of the Legacy I ordered, also. :sniffing:
Maybe the Legacy drop did so well that they decided to extend it a little bit, although there was no announcement about it. Things seem a little rough over at BD right now all the way around. Maybe they are understaffed and having trouble keeping up with the demand for customs, as well as managing drops, promotions, and the labs? Whatever is going on, I hope they get it sorted soon.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 am

Weeiiii, it looks like candy and I want to eat iiiiit.

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
curiouspuppy

Postby curiouspuppy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 am

It's goooooooooold. Yeah baby, yeah!
Female / 24 / Married / Photographer / Baker
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:37 am

can't believe how many adopts there are xD

still over 2.2k now

still no soft david, which is fine, but so many other toys still look so appealing :3 hope errbody is able to cross off items on their wishlist with all these drops.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:57 am

I have been wanting a medium-sized David with a cumtube. After some fruitless attempts knotting my large Fenrir I have been thinking David is a better choice based on reviews and at a more manageable size. The knot is just not popping. There has been some pretty tempting Rex adoptions though.

There probably won't be more cumtube drops so I think I will have to make a custom order but I will wait until about Halloween in case there is a cool promotion. Maybe on Davids? right, right? plz BD!
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:07 am

reine wrote:

Yep you're right, I was thinking the same. And they did confirm it a few times too so a bit surprised and caught off guard cause I wasn't planning to keep an eye out for more myself!

exspectre wrote:
Defiant wrote: :words:

What is in there now will be all we list, so don't wait if you found something you like!

goldlion wrote:can't believe how many adopts there are xD

still over 2.2k now

still no soft david, which is fine, but so many other toys still look so appealing :3 hope errbody is able to cross off items on their wishlist with all these drops.

Yeah no kidding...highest I saw was 2316!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:59 am

Amaranthe wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:The whole legacy thing rubbed me the the wrong way in general (oh these toys are too flawed to make...but let's charge 150% the price for a flawed toy, and then drop a whole bunch just because!)

I felt weird about this, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that I was able to order a Legacy (it'll be here today!), but I was a little frantic in my purchase because I thought it was a very limited thing. When there were leftover toys, I figured they were just strays that had been playing cart pong. Imagine my surprise when I go to have a look at the rainbow drop and find a lot of Legacies that I know were not part of the Legacy drop last week. There was a much prettier version of the Legacy I ordered, also. :sniffing:
Maybe the Legacy drop did so well that they decided to extend it a little bit, although there was no announcement about it. Things seem a little rough over at BD right now all the way around. Maybe they are understaffed and having trouble keeping up with the demand for customs, as well as managing drops, promotions, and the labs? Whatever is going on, I hope they get it sorted soon.

I wanted to hop on a medium moko, but after they were all sold out I spent my leftover dick fund for my last wishlist toy (that I know I could get) and now their are medium mokos (not that I'm really into the rainbow thing). I wish they had made an announcement saying there would be more, or going on for X number of days, because I can get an EA toy anytime, :unamused:
There is only one thing I'll try and hop on if one drops, but I HIGHLY doubt it :/ (and you never see dolphins second hand either DX)

I feel like we are being too grumbly about dicks, but C'mon! When you pay THIS much for them...
BLEH :misc5: :stick:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:06 am

HungryStray wrote:[ Maybe, just maybe, they plan on doing regular Legacy drops, like, one a month or so, just not reintroducing them to the custom make lineup, would that please anyone?[/color]

I'm sure most everyone would be happy about it. I just wish they offered them in a different section or something, and have the same policy on customs as they have on the legacy adoptions now. "There are flaws in these toys, no refunds, etc" unless a custom color was REALLY fucked up.

It would just be nice for those of us who don't have a spare $100+ laying around all the time for sudden and unexpected legacy drops to not completely miss out, or have to dig into some sort of other funds to get something before they are "GONE 5EVER"

Like, if they are good enough to do MULTIPLE legacy drops since their "extinction", then just offer them with a disclaimer.

I'm not sure how they are ok selling all those tentacles, whos molds are very old and faulty (at least, what CS told me when I asked about all the mess ups in my custom one) but not Moko, since I don't think I have seen a single consistent fault in the toys (or at least no one has been vocal about it)

They say bad sales, but at LEAST moko seems to be VERY popular. I know the forums are only a small fraction of the customer base, but look how fast they were snatched up.

Idk. I'm rambling.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:08 am

Just snagged this pretty boy. Medium firmness and Large size https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 83148c.JPG Considering decided to take another route with a toy based on my fursona don't feel too bad about grabbing this.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:24 am

I was able to in the end, dig into my funds to get... A Water Horse! I was freaking out so bad for no reason, it fell out the basket at first then popped back up.

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... d74a64.JPG

I'ma happy now :widesmile:
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:26 am

*Pant, pant, pant*...(winded from running back from adopts but yay, canine pun :liplick: )

For once I'm near a computer when a sale goes up - just snagged this Bruiser! A little bummed that the current promotion is 10% instead of 15% this time (something tells me that's the direction things are headed for a while, at least...), but it wound up equaling free shipping for me, so woo hoo!

I sold a Fenrir that looked a lot like this but was too big, so I'm happy to have my icey blue dog dick back!! <3
A little anxious at myself as this is my second order this week - here I go into the void... :psyduck:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:47 pm

xl moko is here!

had to snag him out of the box right away and check him out a little (even while running errands), couldn't help but let out a 'holy fuck' when I first caught sight of it.

holy fuck he's way way way huge. way huge. those measurements on the sale page are not accurate but I'm not complaining lol. thinking this is going to completely dwarf my UF xl...
Attachments
image.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Ginasa

Postby Ginasa » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm absolutely loving the coloration on these two Rex's I def want to get that bright neon yellow/green on a toy in the near future. :excited:
kollebloem

Postby kollebloem » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:42 pm

I wasn't gonna buy more adoption dicks but whoops.

It's so pretty I had to have it.

Return to “General Discussion”