Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Lewd Luxury

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:11 am

So pretty but way to big for me. If only they had a smaller version of The Mountain Drake and and if only this was a mini Crackers :unamused:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:57 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:It's tempting to get this large Frankenpour Pretzal because it has similar frankenpour elements to my Pretzal. The differently colored tip. The small amounts of highlighting around the shaft and base. The spiky things that match the tip color. It would be consistent with what I already have!
What BD has:
Frankenwyrm.JPG

What I have:
► Show Spoiler

That's what I thought of when I saw that one! It's really pretty and I was very tempted, but the model just doesn't appeal to me. :doh: I look at the spikes/bumps on the shaft and all I can think is "painful!!!"
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:01 am

silvring wrote:
Niah wrote:I nearly got this guy: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 847a75.JPG

He's so pretty. I actually logged into my account and everything. He'd disappeared from the page before, but then he showed back up. I'm glad I took a second look at him. I thought he was a mini (I swear that's what I saw the first time), but he's a small and he's in 5/medium firmness. :crying: No thanks. As lovely as he looks, he'll get no use in that firmness with that size. Wish they'd drop some small/soft Sleipnirs.

Saw two lovely Mountaindrakes, but his design as a plug doesn't really appeal to me since I know he wouldn't get much use at all.

That one and a couple others seem like pretty obvious frankenpours, but are listed as rogue instead. Maybe I'll ticket tomorrow to ask if they aren't mislabeled.

I immediately thought frankenpour when I saw it too; especially the bit at the very bottom of the base. I'd have bought him last night if he were a mini, but alas no. I've already got a small in soft and I know I can't go firmer on Flint in that size.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
silvring

Postby silvring » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:23 am

Niah wrote:I immediately thought frankenpour when I saw it too; especially the bit at the very bottom of the base. I'd have bought him last night if he were a mini, but alas no. I've already got a small in soft and I know I can't go firmer on Flint in that size.

Medium might be a good firmness for me since I couldn't feel any detail in soft. But I'm reluctant to try medium. Maybe for the price of a frankenpour, but not so much for a premade let alone a custom.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:25 am

nevan wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:It's tempting to get this large Frankenpour Pretzal because it has similar frankenpour elements to my Pretzal. The differently colored tip. The small amounts of highlighting around the shaft and base. The spiky things that match the tip color. It would be consistent with what I already have!
What BD has:
Frankenwyrm.JPG

What I have:
► Show Spoiler

Maybe the same dicksmith made both Pretzals? :laugh:

They must have. They're doing it to test me!
If it were an XL in soft, they would have had me too.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:That's what I thought of when I saw that one! It's really pretty and I was very tempted, but the model just doesn't appeal to me. :doh: I look at the spikes/bumps on the shaft and all I can think is "painful!!!"

Pretzal is far from causing pain, especially in soft. Some people even suggest getting it in medium firmness to feel the bumps more.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:49 am

silvring wrote:
Niah wrote:I immediately thought frankenpour when I saw it too; especially the bit at the very bottom of the base. I'd have bought him last night if he were a mini, but alas no. I've already got a small in soft and I know I can't go firmer on Flint in that size.

Medium might be a good firmness for me since I couldn't feel any detail in soft. But I'm reluctant to try medium. Maybe for the price of a frankenpour, but not so much for a premade let alone a custom.

I don't thrust with mine, so I don't really feel that much detail, but I have enough issues getting him in that I know that I won't manage him in medium.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:49 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:That's what I thought of when I saw that one! It's really pretty and I was very tempted, but the model just doesn't appeal to me. :doh: I look at the spikes/bumps on the shaft and all I can think is "painful!!!"

Pretzal is far from causing pain, especially in soft. Some people even suggest getting it in medium firmness to feel the bumps more.

I've got a medium/medium Pretzal and he's fantastic. I don't feel any pain or have any problems with him at all.

shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:22 am

Finally bought the large soft opal flared chance I've been eyeing for the past few weeks. I didn't expect it to stay up for so long but it's the exact specs and color I wanted. I was waiting for a really good check and it came in last night, so I guess this is my Christmas present to myself.
The 15% didn't come off in checkout though, so I sent a ticket. Does anyone know if the discount was actually applied in the inventory page or was it supposed to come off during checkout?

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... b02dea.JPG
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:34 am

shellerfly wrote:The 15% didn't come off in checkout though, so I sent a ticket. Does anyone know if the discount was actually applied in the inventory page or was it supposed to come off during checkout?

It was supposed to come off at checkout. A few others are having this problem so perhaps they'll address it soon!
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:47 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
shellerfly wrote:The 15% didn't come off in checkout though, so I sent a ticket. Does anyone know if the discount was actually applied in the inventory page or was it supposed to come off during checkout?

It was supposed to come off at checkout. A few others are having this problem so perhaps they'll address it soon!

Thanks, I thought I'd seen someone else say they didn't get it either. Hopefully it's not too much of a hassle for them to get to all of them. I imagine they've got tickets piling up over it.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Elfin Thyme

Postby Elfin Thyme » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:06 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Yeah, I've been having the same problem. :crying:
Naz

Postby Naz » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Elfin Thyme wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

I had the same problem. I hope they fix it for those who have already bought things.
Elfin Thyme

Postby Elfin Thyme » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Elfin Thyme wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

I had the same problem. I hope they fix it for those who have already bought things.

Me too. I snagged these two pretties, but they were full price since the discount wasn't working... I hope I can get a refund or something for the money I would have saved in the sale.

Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:27 pm

I really do not like pink its my least favorite color of all time but man every time I look at this guy I immediately think...
► Show Spoiler
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Yokai wrote:Image
I really do not like pink its my least favorite color of all time but man every time I look at this guy I immediately think...
► Show Spoiler

omg it makes me think of Lion from Steven Universe :buddy:

I'm really not interested in the snow leopard but if it was fully released and that one was small then I'd be incredibly tempted to buy it *w* (I like pink)
Lite

Postby Lite » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Elfin Thyme wrote:
Elfin Thyme wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Me too. I snagged these two pretties, but they were full price since the discount wasn't working... I hope I can get a refund or something for the money I would have saved in the sale.

I actually had two orders during the sale, one order the discount was applied, the second order didnt have it applied. Also sent in a ticket and we'll see what happens :smile:

A toy was snagged up on my birthday and i was pretty sad about it so the moment i saw this i instantly grabbed it.

MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Looks like we've got another case of repeatedpicture-itis. (They are even different sizes :eyeroll:)
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-26-14-06-30.png
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:33 pm

I don't have the parts for penetrables so I don't usually save them, but this one is stunning :misc2: :scheming:
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-26-14-32-50.png
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:

Return to “General Discussion”