Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Layne27
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Layne27 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:41 pm

lizardbreath wrote:my sm 5 terra in surprise color and mt sm 5 pretzal

under uv :)

Super pretty, congrats on the grabs
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Goliogon wrote:Ooh, he's purdy! :misc2:
Image


he's hhhhhere!

and looks like this under UV
DSC01669.jpg
DSC01667.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 pm

CutieCollie wrote:I don't even like Mountaindrakes but holy cow is this one pretty!

Image


welll.... he arrived today

and, even without trying him, I can tell he's too soft for me :(

he's over in the secondhand toys section now.

He's to pretty to languish on my shelf!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Esuna
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Esuna » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:57 pm

I have a couple of questions. On the adoption page, a lot of them say "Rogue Color" but it has a picture with the listing. Is rogue color just what they put so they don't have to put the specific color? Or does it mean the color you get will be a surprise despite whatever you see in the picture attached to it? I know the flops would have to be the one in the picture because of the defect (I assume)...

And when you order a flop, do you get the option of adding a bottle of lube for $5 just like when you are placing a custom or inventory order from the product's page? Or does it have to be added separately for the full price?

I am also curious what the shipping cost would be for one toy domestically, but I'm not sure in which thread was the right one to post that question. I remember seeing an old thread (very old I think) I found through Google search results where Varka asked what the community thought the shipping options should be, and it sounded like shipping was going to be about $10. But while searching the forum a brief piece of the description of a post mentioning shipping showed $12.65 or there abouts. I live in the same state, so it wouldn't be getting shipped very far, though I expect with the way the shipping system works it would cost me the same as it would shipping to anywhere else in the U.S. And despite that super old thread where Varka mentioned displaying shipping cost before checkout or a calculator, it appears I would still have to "Proceed to Checkout" to see it. I would like to know beforehand so I know how much I would actually be spending.... Sorry if this is totally the wrong thread for this, but I don't know which thread is best. Or if the thread was obvious but buried beneath the mountains of current forum spam.
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Esuna wrote:I have a couple of questions. On the adoption page, a lot of them say "Rogue Color" but it has a picture with the listing. Is rogue color just what they put so they don't have to put the specific color? Or does it mean the color you get will be a surprise despite whatever you see in the picture attached to it? I know the flops would have to be the one in the picture because of the defect (I assume)...

And when you order a flop, do you get the option of adding a bottle of lube for $5 just like when you are placing a custom or inventory order from the product's page? Or does it have to be added separately for the full price?

I am also curious what the shipping cost would be for one toy domestically, but I'm not sure in which thread was the right one to post that question. I remember seeing an old thread (very old I think) I found through Google search results where Varka asked what the community thought the shipping options should be, and it sounded like shipping was going to be about $10. But while searching the forum a brief piece of the description of a post mentioning shipping showed $12.65 or there abouts. I live in the same state, so it wouldn't be getting shipped very far, though I expect with the way the shipping system works it would cost me the same as it would shipping to anywhere else in the U.S. And despite that super old thread where Varka mentioned displaying shipping cost before checkout or a calculator, it appears I would still have to "Proceed to Checkout" to see it. I would like to know beforehand so I know how much I would actually be spending.... Sorry if this is totally the wrong thread for this, but I don't know which thread is best. Or if the thread was obvious but buried beneath the mountains of current forum spam.

Question 1: https://help.bad-dragon.com/hc/en-us/ar ... ifference-

Question 2: Sadly no, you don't. That would be the cost of a normal bottle ($7)

Question 3: This totally depends on where you are and what toy you're having shipped, but the minimum is about $12.50
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
canonkiller
Banhammered
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby canonkiller » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Esuna wrote:I have a couple of questions. On the adoption page, a lot of them say "Rogue Color" but it has a picture with the listing. Is rogue color just what they put so they don't have to put the specific color? Or does it mean the color you get will be a surprise despite whatever you see in the picture attached to it? I know the flops would have to be the one in the picture because of the defect (I assume)...

And when you order a flop, do you get the option of adding a bottle of lube for $5 just like when you are placing a custom or inventory order from the product's page? Or does it have to be added separately for the full price?

I am also curious what the shipping cost would be for one toy domestically, but I'm not sure in which thread was the right one to post that question. I remember seeing an old thread (very old I think) I found through Google search results where Varka asked what the community thought the shipping options should be, and it sounded like shipping was going to be about $10. But while searching the forum a brief piece of the description of a post mentioning shipping showed $12.65 or there abouts. I live in the same state, so it wouldn't be getting shipped very far, though I expect with the way the shipping system works it would cost me the same as it would shipping to anywhere else in the U.S. And despite that super old thread where Varka mentioned displaying shipping cost before checkout or a calculator, it appears I would still have to "Proceed to Checkout" to see it. I would like to know beforehand so I know how much I would actually be spending.... Sorry if this is totally the wrong thread for this, but I don't know which thread is best. Or if the thread was obvious but buried beneath the mountains of current forum spam.


Rogue just means it isn't a 'preset' color option, like the toy-exclusive or event colors - so yes, it is what you'll be getting in the listing picture. A Surprise Me has a little '?' box instead of a product image.

I believe you can see the shipping price before you enter any card information, and I think it changes depending on the weight of the package, so the best bet would be to proceed to checkout, but not actually buy anything until you see the price options. Different companies have different prices, too!

As for the lube, I don't have an answer for that one, sorry.
User avatar
Esuna
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Esuna » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Ok, thanks! I hadn't come across that page about the colors!

I was going to do the checkout thing to check the shipping, but.... I guess the login info for these forums is different than for the store? It keeps rejecting me anyway. Hmm.... must investigate...
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Esuna wrote:Ok, thanks! I hadn't come across that page about the colors!

I was going to do the checkout thing to check the shipping, but.... I guess the login info for these forums is different than for the store? It keeps rejecting me anyway. Hmm.... must investigate...

Yes, the store and forums accounts are separate, so you'll need to make a store account.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Esuna
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Esuna » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Alright, got that set up. So the cheapest shipping is $12.71. And now I watch the flops page for an indefinite period of time...
User avatar
Walrider
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Walrider » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Esuna wrote:I have a couple of questions. On the adoption page, a lot of them say "Rogue Color" but it has a picture with the listing. Is rogue color just what they put so they don't have to put the specific color? Or does it mean the color you get will be a surprise despite whatever you see in the picture attached to it? I know the flops would have to be the one in the picture because of the defect (I assume)...

And when you order a flop, do you get the option of adding a bottle of lube for $5 just like when you are placing a custom or inventory order from the product's page? Or does it have to be added separately for the full price?

I am also curious what the shipping cost would be for one toy domestically, but I'm not sure in which thread was the right one to post that question. I remember seeing an old thread (very old I think) I found through Google search results where Varka asked what the community thought the shipping options should be, and it sounded like shipping was going to be about $10. But while searching the forum a brief piece of the description of a post mentioning shipping showed $12.65 or there abouts. I live in the same state, so it wouldn't be getting shipped very far, though I expect with the way the shipping system works it would cost me the same as it would shipping to anywhere else in the U.S. And despite that super old thread where Varka mentioned displaying shipping cost before checkout or a calculator, it appears I would still have to "Proceed to Checkout" to see it. I would like to know beforehand so I know how much I would actually be spending.... Sorry if this is totally the wrong thread for this, but I don't know which thread is best. Or if the thread was obvious but buried beneath the mountains of current forum spam.

I don't think you can add a $5 bottle of lube with a flop. Flops don't appear on the character page below where the in-stocks are listed, so I think you'd have to pay full price for a bottle of lube.
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Elli wrote:I doubt that I'll be getting a Tyson at any point but I really really love the colours on this one!
image.jpg


I also love this color. Still undecided if I want one. I kind of want to get that exact one to peg my lover who's also knew to toying. Yet I'm not sure if he likes smoother or more texture.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Elli
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Elli » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:28 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Elli wrote:I doubt that I'll be getting a Tyson at any point but I really really love the colours on this one!
image.jpg


I also love this color. Still undecided if I want one. I kind of want to get that exact one to peg my lover who's also knew to toying. Yet I'm not sure if he likes smoother or more texture.

Those colours do look fantastic but Tyson rather lacks the little details that makes me go all, oh want it now, and I prefer girth over length for both anal and vaginal so. Eh, I'm a little happy about it actually? If I can't afford more toys in the coming months the less new and wonderful things to tempt me the better!

Not sure if it helps any since everyone is different but personally, if someone were to peg me, I'd prefer something with less texture to start out at least. Once comfortable with that size and how it feels with someone else in control... Well :scheming:
User avatar
Goliogon
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:47 pm
Gender: Physically Female, Mentally Male
Location: UK, East Anglia
Contact:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Goliogon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Goliogon wrote:Ooh, he's purdy! :misc2:


he's hhhhhere!

and looks like this under UV


My god, he's even prettier in the pictures! That's an awesome find! :excited:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Mudkipz9
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Mudkipz9 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:32 am

I'm kinda surprised no one nabbed this bad boy before I did :eyeroll:
Image
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
User avatar
Umbral
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:20 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Umbral » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:49 am

Mudkipz9 wrote:I'm kinda surprised no one nabbed this bad boy before I did :eyeroll:
Image



I toyed with getting it once or twice myself but I am not sure Crash would suit my lady bits.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb


Image
User avatar
Stormo
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm
Gender: Transmasculine

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Stormo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:49 am

Umbral wrote:
Mudkipz9 wrote:I'm kinda surprised no one nabbed this bad boy before I did :eyeroll:
Image


I toyed with getting it once or twice myself but I am not sure Crash would suit my lady bits.


Surprisingly, though my crash is a size too small for my liking :eyeroll: , I found the only thing my bits didn't like were the little "plates" around his knot-bumps and only at the beginning when I hadn't gotten warmed up.
My Dragon Dicks v :smile:
► Show Spoiler
wingless
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:00 am
Gender: female / married /flexible

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby wingless » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:37 am

Mudkipz9 wrote:I'm kinda surprised no one nabbed this bad boy before I did :eyeroll:
Image


He flirted with my cart once or twice, but I think that was the one that the firmness wasn't right for me. Love the colors, though.
I fall, wingless,
into the dark...
User avatar
EvL
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 pm
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby EvL » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 pm

I wish this didn't have a cumtube!

Image
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Avari » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:50 pm

fourdays wrote:There are sooo many pretty Terras right now! It's too bad for me, because I've decided that this wyvern is not my favorite thing. Someone please go rescue these, they're 96661, 96652, and 96650 respectively!

► Show Spoiler



Ooooh, it looks like rose quartz!
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
SquigglySquid
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:11 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby SquigglySquid » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:59 pm

I was recently sad because I missed out on Opal in October and purchased a custom just before they released the 2015 sale (and I didn't have the money for an entirely NEW order for a custom) but when I saw this beauty, I HAD to have him! And, my, is he pretty in person.
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests