Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Vitani

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:26 pm

This beaut is SERIOUSLY tugging at my heartstrings...I want him so bad, but I can't find any real reviews on Kage. Can anyone chime in? He looks more like a plug, and I tend to be more of a thruster.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Bwahahaha got him! :D Pretty pretty Crash. Your name shall be Firefly... I have to stop naming these things.

Anyways, has anyone thought about getting this guy? I find him gorgeous but don't think he's quite right for me T_T

I saved him in my folder of pretty dicks, but I'm on the fence about buying him. I love his colors (which is why I saved his pic), but with shipping being how it is, I'd have to add at least one more thing (toy, teenies, something) to make it worthwhile, and I just can't make up my mind about him. :/
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:Bwahahaha got him! :D Pretty pretty Crash. Your name shall be Firefly... I have to stop naming these things.

Anyways, has anyone thought about getting this guy? I find him gorgeous but don't think he's quite right for me T_T

I considered that Nova, too, but the price and suction cup on the one I got beat it out even though I rather like these colors.

Vitani wrote:
This beaut is SERIOUSLY tugging at my heartstrings...I want him so bad, but I can't find any real reviews on Kage. Can anyone chime in? He looks more like a plug, and I tend to be more of a thruster.

That's really pretty! Kage is definitely a plug, but the shaft has a decent length to it that you can thrust with, moreso than any of the other BD plug toys, but it's.. not all that interesting as a thruster and the base is kind of flimsy and hard to get a good grip on. It's comfortable as a plug, though.
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Vitani wrote:Image

He definitely leans more towards being a plug, but there's enough shaft that thrusting is really nice too! I'd highly recommend it
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 am

Wow, there's a Night Shift Flint in the Adoptions! :O Sadly it's in firm...
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:41 am

AmethystSnake wrote:Image
Wow, there's a Night Shift Flint in the Adoptions! :O Sadly it's in firm...

That's a toy specific color? I didn't know that and I had him in my cart briefly xD If only he weren't firm... How I wish more Flints would drop!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 am

blushingkitten wrote:
That's a toy specific color? I didn't know that and I had him in my cart briefly xD If only he weren't firm... How I wish more Flints would drop!

It's a color from their "Five Nights at Bad Dragon" sale.
http://bad-dragon.com/sales/fivenights

I have been wanting some toy in that color, but haven't decided which I'd want.~
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Alekto

Postby Alekto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 am

:3 I just jot this M/5 from the flops page. I didn't realize how nice the Slasher Silver was until I saw this Apollo.Image
Click on spoiler for toys I own. Image

► Show Spoiler

WTB anything MENG! PM me offers! <3 I'm also looking for pretty TENTACLES :misc13: in M/5 or M/8
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:36 am

Gaah! I missed a drop! :crying:

I didn't even think to look last night with the two recent drops that happened. Bad Dragon have been super drop-aholic recently!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Alekto

Postby Alekto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:42 am

Goliogon wrote:Gaah! I missed a drop! :crying:

I didn't even think to look last night with the two recent drops that happened. Bad Dragon have been super drop-aholic recently!

*sighs* yeah. Eaaaarly yesterday morning (like 3 AM) I decided to check out BD and saw they had new stuff. There was a M/3 Fenrir in full spectrum for $60. My payrol check had't came in the post yet so I couldn't buy it at the time. I hoarded it in my cart until I couldn't fight sleep anymore at 1 PM. It was gone when I woke up :crying:

I think I may actually be happier with ending up with the pretty Apollo though.
Click on spoiler for toys I own. Image

► Show Spoiler

WTB anything MENG! PM me offers! <3 I'm also looking for pretty TENTACLES :misc13: in M/5 or M/8
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:04 am

Some pretties still there, I honestly can't believe this gorgeous sparkly, golden Sugarstar is still there, it's a flop too! :O

That doesn't look like it would be too much of an issue, well worth the 20% off for such a pretty toy!

Man, if I liked Gryphons. That base is awesome, and I love the shiny pale red shaft. Another flop, as well!

Oh god, Bad Dragon you are testing meee! :doh:
I don't need another Flint... especially not one in firm...
Ok, I really do...
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:24 am

Oh, tempting, pretty large, 3 Tongue, I love green...

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 2b8891.JPG
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:38 am

This makes me think of 101 Dalmations and Cruella De Vil.

... I'm sorry.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:53 am

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh, tempting, pretty large, 3 Tongue, I love green...

I saw that one D: I'm resisting. It looks beautifully done and fades/changes color at just that right spot right?
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:59 am

Ebilwolf wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:Oh, tempting, pretty large, 3 Tongue, I love green...

I saw that one D: I'm resisting. It looks beautifully done and fades/changes color at just that right spot right?

Totally... I told myself, no dicks this month, and even if it's technically not a dick, I'll resist.
*sigh* so pretty, the marbled muzzle and the fade on the tongue... must resist... :crying:
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 am

So I noticed this guy had dropped this morning-

zeno.jpg

He was at the very top of the adoptions list and I noticed he showed up just as this "4th Kind" promo started. Is he linked to that? I have no idea. :psyduck:

Either way I snagged him and I'm hoping he glows. I guess I'll just have to find out. :excited:
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 am

AvianVnaivA wrote:So I noticed this guy had dropped this morning-

zeno.jpg

He was at the very top of the adoptions list and I noticed he showed up just as this "4th Kind" promo started. Is he linked to that? I have no idea. :psyduck:

Either way I snagged him and I'm hoping he glows. I guess I'll just have to find out. :excited:

What size and firmness? He's beautiful!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Elli

Postby Elli » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:18 am

Had this been a large or at least a medium I'd have been terribly sad about my toy buying hiatus right now. I so love these really mixed up marbles :misc2: :smile:
image.jpg
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am

blushingkitten wrote:

zeno.jpg

What size and firmness? He's beautiful!

Medium with a wide split of 3-8. And he came with a suction cup! :misc2: :excited:
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:54 pm

zeno.jpg

It might be a color prototype they did before settling on what they came out with.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”