Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
fuzzdemon

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

OMG WHY all the pretty drops!!! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:18 pm

fuzzdemon wrote:OMG WHY all the pretty drops!!! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:

I don't know what's gotten into the cocksmiths recently; they seem to have gone into 'maximum overdrive' with dropping pretty dicks, what with drops almost every day all last week! :surprised:
Not that I'm complaining, I love it (even if I'm not ordering, I love seeing pretty dongs)! :misc2:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 pm

My inner kleptomaniac hasn't been tickled by anything in the adoptions for the last couple weeks. I am a little sore at this small soft Echo, for being the size and firmness that it is, for if it were large and in medium I might have my match.

► Show Spoiler
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Huh, am I right in assuming this Mini Bumble is an Opal (listed rogue)? I'm pretty sure it is, since it's got that 'pearlescent' sheen and I can definitely see some subtle colour in there.

Flop pic:
► Show Spoiler

...It would be kinda cool if it were an Opal, since they don't offer the Opal colour on Minis for customs! :surprised:

► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Really wondering if I'll ever be able to grab a pretty Flint, Sleipnir or Trent... Still none of their colorings call to me! :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Goliogon wrote:Huh, am I right in assuming this Mini Bumble is an Opal (listed rogue)? I'm pretty sure it is, since it's got that 'pearlescent' sheen and I can definitely see some subtle colour in there.

Flop pic:
► Show Spoiler

...It would be kinda cool if it were an Opal, since they don't offer the Opal colour on Minis for customs! :surprised:

It looks like an opal that didn't quite come out correctly, which is likely why it as listed as Rogue rather than Opal.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Jeni wrote:I have pics of my Small/3 Flint :blush: They honestly don't do him justice, his colors are so intense. The first pic seems to be the only one sort of showing how warm and actually copper he is. The shimmery gold is everywhere!

I wonder how they did that bubbling affect, it is quite interesting!

fuzzdemon wrote:Don't know if this has been posted, but BD put their xmas tree out for adoption!

It would be amusing to put this on a desk around Christmas time as the impromptu tree.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
It looks like an opal that didn't quite come out correctly, which is likely why it as listed as Rogue rather than Opal.

Ah right. Definitely an attempt at an Opal, though, and still very purdy! :stick:
Pretty snazzy for a Mini size. Minis aren't usually too exciting colour-wise.

► Show Spoiler
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Found a really cool large Crash that I had to pick up. :misc2:

|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Cancel wrote:Found a really cool large Crash that I had to pick up. :misc2:

Awwwwh. <3~ Glad someone finally gave that beautiful beast a good home. He's pretty surely, and in nice specs, just didn't have the oomph I'm looking for. I liked him though because he reminds me a little bit of this fellow.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Cancel wrote:Found a really cool large Crash that I had to pick up. :misc2:

:laugh:
I'm so glad someone finally picked that pretty baby up! Can you show pictures once you get him? :D Wanted him so badly but he was just too big for me :crying:
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:03 pm

There are two pretty Apollos for once (well, pretty and with the right specs), but there aren't any other toys I want at the moment. Well, maybe the small Xar I keep looking at, but I'm honestly not too certain about either. I think I'll pass for now. It's shame, because Apollo and Xar seem not get very pretty drops too often. I really like that first Apollo, and the second is also a bit interesting. If that rogue Gene Splice that's been there a bit weren't a wide split firmness, I might have gone for him.

31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Ebilwolf wrote: :laugh:
I'm so glad someone finally picked that pretty baby up! Can you show pictures once you get him? :D Wanted him so badly but he was just too big for me :crying:

I'd be happy to take some photos of him when he arrives :3 I'm curious to see if the other side (not pictured) looks as good as the one photographed... :scheming:

HungryStray wrote:Awwwwh. <3~ Glad someone finally gave that beautiful beast a good home. He's pretty surely, and in nice specs, just didn't have the oomph I'm looking for. I liked him though because he reminds me a little bit of this fellow.[/font][/color]

I'm so bad at catching drops I had no idea if it was a new toy or an old drop but either way I'm glad he stuck around. I hadn't even made the connection that its colors mostly match Haku <.< That's certainly a win. :misc2:
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:21 pm

A few more super pretties (there are 10 of them, so I threw them in a spoiler)

► Show Spoiler
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
GungeKitten

Postby GungeKitten » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Magenta wrote:A few more super pretties (there are 10 of them, so I threw them in a spoiler)

Couldn't resist the blue and faint waves of turquoise sparkles, after swearing my next toy would be soft.. :misc6:
Large Anthro Dragon Medium Tentacle Medium Dragon Tongue
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:04 pm

I usually prefer shiny and marbled toys but something about this Spritz. It's so, cheerful? :misc2: :bugeyed:
image.jpg

I can't tell if these colours clashes horribly or not but I still like it!
image.jpg
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Cancel wrote:
I'm so bad at catching drops I had no idea if it was a new toy or an old drop but either way I'm glad he stuck around. I hadn't even made the connection that its colors mostly match Haku <.< That's certainly a win. :misc2:

Hooray, that super sexy Crash now has a home!
Also, someone found Haku's dick, woooo! :excited:

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Magenta wrote:A few more super pretties (there are 10 of them, so I threw them in a spoiler)

► Show Spoiler

I'd have snagged that Snow Leopard if I didn't already have one in that firmness. I think the Nova is the wrong size or firmness for me, since I know I've looked at him more than once before. I like the look of that Mountain Drake a lot, but he's too much of a plug for my tastes. :( The dragons have definitely been dropping a lot of gorgeous toys lately. No complaints from me there. More pics for me to save for later.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Goliogon wrote:Moar pretties droppin'! :excited:

That tongue is the only one catching my eye right now :surprised: Ok not entirely true - there is also a gorgeous large Nox but sadly a wide split and the color is standard. That tongue would be so unique. But I'm not buying another until I sell my much-too-large XL.

On that note, if anyone is in the market for an unused golden XL tongue... :3
Penetrables comparison: here
alphys

Postby alphys » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:09 pm

So many pretties on the adoptions :excited:

Return to “General Discussion”