Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Vitani wrote:Eeeee! Trent is MINE! :smile:

So excited, been waiting for my Triceratops to come for a month or so now~

:smile: congratulations!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Been wanting to downgrade my med. pretzal to a small.
I wanted it in med. or firm, and tbh I'm still worried a small pretzal in med. wouldn't be firm enough for me, but I coulnd't pass up this small Pretzal

I wish it was a few shades darker because of the character it's based off of, buuuuuuut it still works out

So now I have a rainbow drinker Kanaya dong :smile:

It probably won't but because the color is that light green color I really hope it glows in the dark too lmao

And since Vitani got her Trent, I'm going to wait and borrow hers when she's done with it so I can see if I like Trent enough to get a med for my custom, or go ahead with Chance instead :smile:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 pm

lizardbreath wrote:mine!!! yay!!!!!!

I am a bit worried about the size :bugeyed:
but it beautiful and all lightning-y

I missed that meng :(

Call me a jealous stray because that Nova is gorgeous! Really nice grab friend! Someone might have asked already but size and firmness? Also requesting pictures when he arrives.

Edit because: Looked up literally all of two posts and saw the specs. I can be just a little less jealous because firm is a no play zone for me. Really happy for you though!
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:46 pm

I could not resist this crash

I was debating for a bit between that one and this one, since this second one was a bit cheaper because it was a flop. Both colors were beautiful and tempting but I could not get over the first one and pink is my favorite
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Yay more of my pretties came in from the last batch I bought :widesmile: Gotta admit, the difference between a Large Tongue and a Small one made me laugh lol. The Crash made me the happiest. It's tip is fluorescent and reminds me a lot of a firefly.

Stupidly large picture that doesn't want to be resized on my phone

► Show Spoiler
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:57 pm

That Nox is gorgeous. o:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Vitani wrote:That Nox is gorgeous. o:

Thank you! You got an awesome Trent! :D I'm glad you finally found your match!

I wish i had a good camera right now. He has so many more colors up close. Like subtle glittery bits in the blue and several translucent parts. I found his stock photo too. He was a flop another user resold that just happened to arrive with the other toys today lol.

Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Avari

Postby Avari » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Ugggghhh.... Someone talk me down! I've been looking for a pretty Meng like this opal. AND it's a flop.

:crying:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Yay! I'm so happy to see everyone get the pretties they wanted! Now just to find the perfect M/M Echo (Possibly with a SC if one drops and is pretty) :widesmile:

Avari wrote:Ugggghhh.... Someone talk me down! I've been looking for a pretty Meng like this opal. AND it's a flop.

Go for it! It is a great toy and is worth it! DOOOOO IT!~
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Avari wrote:Ugggghhh.... Someone talk me down! I've been looking for a pretty Meng like this opal. AND it's a flop.

I saw it :liplick: Normally opal isn't so colorful in the stock photos but looks great in person. That Meng seems like an extra special one :3

...Oh I'm sorry am I supposed to be talking you out of this? lol. If you would use him and can afford it I say why not!
Penetrables comparison: here
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Avari wrote:Image

Ugggghhh.... Someone talk me down! I've been looking for a pretty Meng like this opal. AND it's a flop.

Being an owner of an Opal Meng ( flopped for a speck on the nose) I.... can't talk you down. It's a pretty toy to have.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 pm

I keep going to look for a nice small echo hopefully with a sc, but then I end up buying something else entirely when I don't find one. :eyeroll:
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:31 pm

the flop hunter in me wants to adopt a toy that scares me. I am terrified to own a Kelvin, but I like the look and firmness of this one :psyduck:

We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Avari

Postby Avari » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Magenta wrote:Wow this Meng is something special :misc2:

Sooooo I ended up playing cart battles for about 30 minutes, but came out with this guy instead! I'm excited because he's gorgeous and, while I reeeally like that opal, I wasn't sure about the firm firmness. This medium firmness is perfect though! :excited:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
Avari

Postby Avari » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Umbral wrote:
Avari wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Being an owner of an Opal Meng ( flopped for a speck on the nose) I.... can't talk you down. It's a pretty toy to have.

Opal is still next on my list! I'd love one with the aurora coloring too. :smilenox:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Avari wrote:

Sooooo I ended up playing cart battles for about 30 minutes, but came out with this guy instead! I'm excited because he's gorgeous and, while I reeeally like that opal, I wasn't sure about the firm firmness. This medium firmness is perfect though! :excited:

That's a freakin work of art :bugeyed: As much as I like opal I would choose that beauty any day. Makes me think of a jungle for some reason...
Penetrables comparison: here
Avari

Postby Avari » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Avari wrote:
► Show Spoiler

That's a freakin work of art :bugeyed: As much as I like opal I would choose that beauty any day. Makes me think of a jungle for some reason...

That's exactly what I thought!!! He's a little jungle-tiger-esque dragon. :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:25 am

:misc4: :unamused: I have these two beauties in my cart, both are flops, but I have NO MONS.

Medium/5 STEAMPUNK Flint

► Show Spoiler

Large/3 SPOOKY SECONDS Nox, with suction cup.

► Show Spoiler

:crying: I guess it's for the good, I don't think I could take them on, I still can't take the full Medum Xar in soft :bugeyed: .... *le sigh*

Letting them go for you folks.
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 am

Been waiting ages for the perfect tongue to drop... and I finally got it. Nice, unique pour, medium, soft, and, as a bonus, it ended up being purple and a flop!

I even splurged on two day shipping so I can have him ASAP! :widesmile:
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:46 am

That tongue.. it reminds me of a certain Black Galaxy Dress that I have (here) and I am very tempted with it but it is an XL..

Return to “General Discussion”