Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Knottery

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Knottery » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:... I hate pink... ok not hate but I am not fond of it and yet I find myself eyeing this dang thing XD Can you say Chesire?

This is the fourth Nova I've seen in these colors and specs. Including the flop I bought last week. I haven't had a chance to use mine yet, but it's quite pretty in person. I'm not much for hot pinks myself but it looks really nice next to the purple and black and there's a blue metallic sparkly effect throughout it.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Umbral wrote:I really, really really don't need more toys right now. But this sure is a pretty terra. It has a very semi precious stone vibe going on for me.

I'd grab him if he weren't in 5. I already have one in 5 and he doesn't quite agree with me. Were this guy in 3, I'd so have him. Oh well. I hope he goes to a good home.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Does he feel very long and / or poky? That's mostly my concern :(

To me, personally, not really. You might feel differently; there is no way to know without actually trying him. He did touch my cervix, when I hilted him, but he didn't hurt me any. How much length can you normally take? He's 7.50" in length, so if you're a bit shallow, he might poke you a bit too much.

I'm actually not sure how much length I can actually take... I haven't really run into any situation where I've felt uncomfortable or poked by anything in that way before. That may be because I haven't really explored with very long toys, or perhaps it's happened and it hasn't been annoying enough for me to remember.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Too bad there aren't any appealing medium Kelvins in the right firmness. That being said, I'm half-tempted to go for a custom in his Absolute Zero colors. I really shouldn't be spending anymore though.

This Nova is pretty and tempting even though pink and purple don't appeal to me overmuch.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:08 pm

blushingkitten wrote:I'm actually not sure how much length I can actually take... I haven't really run into any situation where I've felt uncomfortable or poked by anything in that way before. That may be because I haven't really explored with very long toys, or perhaps it's happened and it hasn't been annoying enough for me to remember.

Hmm, possibly! You have a large Tucker, yes? Can you use all of his shaft, down to the knot? If so, the medium Gryph really shouldn't be an issue. You can only try it and see!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Knottery wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:... I hate pink... ok not hate but I am not fond of it and yet I find myself eyeing this dang thing XD Can you say Chesire?

This is the fourth Nova I've seen in these colors and specs. Including the flop I bought last week. I haven't had a chance to use mine yet, but it's quite pretty in person. I'm not much for hot pinks myself but it looks really nice next to the purple and black and there's a blue metallic sparkly effect throughout it.

Huh interesting. This one isn't a flop so I wonder why they are making so many of it. Welp, looks like we have twin chessies then. He looks pretty matte in the image but I do hope he has the same blue glittery specs yours does. That sounds pretty.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:I'm actually not sure how much length I can actually take... I haven't really run into any situation where I've felt uncomfortable or poked by anything in that way before. That may be because I haven't really explored with very long toys, or perhaps it's happened and it hasn't been annoying enough for me to remember.

Hmm, possibly! You have a large Tucker, yes? Can you use all of his shaft, down to the knot? If so, the medium Gryph really shouldn't be an issue. You can only try it and see!

I do, yes! But I haven't had a chance to try him out yet. My boyfriend wants to use him on me first, and being busy followed by a cold hasn't helped. :( But I think I'll just grab him and see... Better than missing out on him and regretting it later.

Thanks for your help!!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Small Nox flopped for a speck in the shaft, so tempted but it doesn't have a suction cup. (Plus I kinda have my heart set on getting a Trent, If I don't find a good inventory one soon I think I'll get a custom.)
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Avari

Postby Avari » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Goliogon wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Goliogon wrote:Got this guy sitting in my cart, but I'm unsure whether I can actually justify an order right now... :doh:

What size? That's a pretty one!

Medium. Just threw him out though (ID 100900, flop).

I had him in my cart for a minute too... Just can't justify it right now. He's pretty though!
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:19 pm

If this wasn't in soft.....
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Debating between these two, both medium with soft firmness, only real difference is the color. Would love to get both, but really don't see the point if they have the same specs. The pink one reminds me of a robot from one of my favorite video games, while the blue one reminds me of Bahamut from Final Fantasy.

Toys owned: Too many to count!
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Look who tryin'a sneek into da party-
Screenshot_2016-02-16-18-17-34.png

What sly disguises
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:25 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:Debating between these two, both medium with soft firmness, only real difference is the color. Would love to get both, but really don't see the point if they have the same specs. The pink one reminds me of a robot from one of my favorite video games, while the blue one reminds me of Bahamut from Final Fantasy.

I love that pink one! It's so bright and cheerful.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:29 pm

AvianVnaivA wrote:Look who tryin'a sneek into da party-
Screenshot_2016-02-16-18-17-34.png

What sly disguises

"Hah! They'll never figure us out now!"
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 pm

I saw this beautiful Gryphon in the adoptions and I couldn't help myself. If anyone knows a way to post a picture bigger than 2mb please pm me how. The beauty lies below

https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 8a4e7d.JPG
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:44 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:"Hah! They'll never figure us out now!"

Truly a masterfully crafted disguise! :laugh:
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:48 pm

blushingkitten wrote:I love that pink one! It's so bright and cheerful.

I think I might go for the blue one, it appeals more to me for some reason. Maybe because the color changes just as the base starts, unlike the pink one, so it doesn't quite look like a frankenpour.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Niah wrote:
I'd grab him if he weren't in 5. I already have one in 5 and he doesn't quite agree with me. Were this guy in 3, I'd so have him. Oh well. I hope he goes to a good home.

I am hesitant to grab him because I really need to cut back on my addiction for now. Plus I'm not sure if I'd want a medium terra in a 5 or a 3 :psyduck: I really am starting to enjoy soft toys more.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Umbral wrote:
Niah wrote:

I am hesitant to grab him because I really need to cut back on my addiction for now. Plus I'm not sure if I'd want a medium terra in a 5 or a 3 :psyduck: I really am starting to enjoy soft toys more.

If it helps, I have a medium in 5 and I don't like it. I think I'd love it more, in a 3.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Umbral wrote:
Niah wrote:

I love the way my medium/5 feels above his knot, but I just can't knot him. I've tried twice and I'm not sure if it's his firmness or if I need to relax/be stretched more before knotting him.

Return to “General Discussion”