Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 am

Was not expecting more inventory toys released today. I looked a few times today yet saw none. I'm surprised this first guy wasn't grabbed immediately. I told myself I wouldn't get a Fenrir unless it was tubed. I wasn't around when Infinity Star was released and re released so I jumped on it. I sure hope medium Fenrir isn't too big :surprised:. I also got a small 3 Roland I've been eying for over a week. It kept getting passed up. Probably due to the off-cream colored half. I can't explain it but it's really sexy looking to me :mystery:. Went for a small 3 Xenogon since it's thicker than Legacy Xeno. Hope the shaft is ok for thrusting in 3.

I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:33 am

GUYS! SO! Last week my hubby told me he got me a flop from the adoptions, AND would not tell me what...

Drum roll...

► Show Spoiler

Pics of him enjoying a hot bath:

► Show Spoiler
(The toy, not my husband, you pervs :stick: )
Bluefeet

Postby Bluefeet » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 am

lovelyscales wrote:Was not expecting more inventory toys released today. I looked a few times today yet saw none. I'm surprised this first guy wasn't grabbed immediately. I told myself I wouldn't get a Fenrir unless it was tubed. I wasn't around when Infinity Star was released and re released so I jumped on it. I sure hope medium Fenrir isn't too big :surprised:. I also got a small 3 Roland I've been eying for over a week. It kept getting passed up. Probably due to the off-cream colored half. I can't explain it but it's really sexy looking to me :mystery:. Went for a small 3 Xenogon since it's thicker than Legacy Xeno. Hope the shaft is ok for thrusting in 3.

That fenrir is so pretty. I have a medium and he's just about the same as small nocturne. The knot is a bit thicker but not horrible.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:05 am

enostress wrote:Interesting tentacle Image

I went to nab this pretty guy since he was still there this morning but when I added him to my cart someone else had grabbed him :crying:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 pm

My icy Hanns and Opal Meng came in today :D the Meng is do cute and the Hanns looks oddly beautiful. My little ice flower :D
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Bluefeet wrote:That fenrir is so pretty. I have a medium and he's just about the same as small nocturne. The knot is a bit thicker but not horrible.

Danke! That helps. To me it looked like his knot wasn't much bigger than Cole's. I hope not anyway :smilenox:.

Layne27 wrote:
enostress wrote:Interesting tentacle Image

I went to nab this pretty guy since he was still there this morning but when I added him to my cart someone else had grabbed him :crying:

Oh no! Hopefully a similar one pops up or they decide they don't want it after all.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:My icy Hanns and Opal Meng came in today :D the Meng is do cute and the Hanns looks oddly beautiful. My little ice flower :D

Pics!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:17 pm

There are some awesome flops... It really is getting harder and harder to resist. I'm staring at a couple I'm not even sure I could use, but, ugh... so pretty! I have no room left, though especially not for another XL. Well, it might make a nice night light, if the cat doesn't chew on it. >_< He chewed up the head on my wand, after pawing his way into the closet one evening.

Edit: I see some flopped Li'l Squirts, too....and in extra soft. Wondering if it would be worth the gamble... I think something that small, in extra soft would make it almost impossible to use anally, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:42 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:There are some awesome flops... It really is getting harder and harder to resist. I'm staring at a couple I'm not even sure I could use, but, ugh... so pretty! I have no room left, though especially not for another XL. Well, it might make a nice night light, if the cat doesn't chew on it. >_< He chewed up the head on my wand, after pawing his way into the closet one evening.

Edit: I see some flopped Li'l Squirts, too....and in extra soft. Wondering if it would be worth the gamble... I think something that small, in extra soft would make it almost impossible to use anally, though.

I feel you.
I was thinking about a soft XL-Nova, and last time I checked, there was a very pretty frankenpour... but I hardly use my XLs, so I shouldn't get another one. Besides, I really want an XL Ultimate Fantasy, which is only slightly larger than my medium Flint, to size up. That's the plan for next month and I should really stick to that plan, and slow down on my dick buying habbits.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:There are some awesome flops... It really is getting harder and harder to resist. I'm staring at a couple I'm not even sure I could use, but, ugh... so pretty! I have no room left, though especially not for another XL. Well, it might make a nice night light, if the cat doesn't chew on it. >_< He chewed up the head on my wand, after pawing his way into the closet one evening.

I feel you.
I was thinking about a soft XL-Nova, and last time I checked, there was a very pretty frankenpour... but I hardly use my XLs, so I shouldn't get another one. Besides, I really want an XL Ultimate Fantasy, which is only slightly larger than my medium Flint, to size up. That's the plan for next month and I should really stick to that plan, and slow down on my dick buying habbits.

I had an XL Pretzal, in Ultraviolet and with a SC in my cart, but went ahead and let it drop. While it was a fantastic deal...with shipping and currency conversion the toy would have been over 330 dollars, not the 180 it would have been, had I been in the states.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I had an XL Pretzal, in Ultraviolet and with a SC in my cart, but went ahead and let it drop. While it was a fantastic deal...with shipping and currency conversion the toy would have been over 330 dollars, not the 180 it would have been, had I been in the states.

I saw that one and was tempted as well... let's face it, I want all of them... :misc6: :eyeroll:

I already have the XL-Chance from the cyber monday sale, which I can use I just wished I had an helpful assistant for it more ofthen ;-), and last month, I got a flopped XL-Nox, which I wished I could use...
So my dick buying for this year is planned out to slowly size up for the Nox. I can get back to buying toys I don't really use afterwards ;-)

And as long as I don't have a regular toying partner, I don't really need anther one of those huge toys. So probably never :eyeroll:
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:03 pm

DoorsofDurin wrote:Someone is bouncing that small rainbow fenrir in and out of their cart :smilenox:
(Not me, I was just amused to see it back on the page. One way or another, it wont last.)

I have ended the madness.

16b7f8b5a380091b0271aa0d96518bb8.JPG

He is mine.
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:12 pm

AvianVnaivA wrote:
DoorsofDurin wrote:Someone is bouncing that small rainbow fenrir in and out of their cart :smilenox:
(Not me, I was just amused to see it back on the page. One way or another, it wont last.)

I have ended the madness.

He is mine.

Congrats :)
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:44 am

I think one of the shop dragons really likes David. There are constantly amazing pours in the adoptions, these are a few of my favorites that are there right now.

The marbling on this one!!
► Show Spoiler

Gorgeous Metallic
► Show Spoiler

I can't help but love the sparkly green.
► Show Spoiler

I think this one was a failed Alexandrite, but it's still pretty.
► Show Spoiler

This one is definitely my favorite. I don't know how they did this but I want it.
► Show Spoiler
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:17 am

eep! :bugeyed: :surprised:
so my medium nova
the one that looks like blue lava arrived
it's beautiful

but

uhhhhhhhhh.... the size jump from small to medium...ummmmm

considering re selling
but it's so pretty!
but it's WAY too big :crying:
but it's pretty!
still in it's sealed bad while i decide
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 am

lizardbreath wrote:eep! :bugeyed: :surprised:
so my medium nova
it's beautiful

but

considering re selling
but it's so pretty!
but it's pretty!

Oooh! Blue lava sounds pretty... Do you have a pic?

I love my medium Nova. So much. But totally agree on the size jump! It's super surprising.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:33 pm

This reminds me of a Koi fish.. Very pretty, if only it was a medium sized Flint

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:41 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:eep! :bugeyed: :surprised:
so my medium nova
it's beautiful

but

considering re selling
but it's so pretty!
but it's pretty!

Oooh! Blue lava sounds pretty... Do you have a pic?

I love my medium Nova. So much. But totally agree on the size jump! It's super surprising.

well... i cracked him out of the bag
1) DUST MAGNET
2) firms really aren't firm anymore, are they?
he feels somewhere in between a medium and a firm

pics w flash
he's a bit darker. the black is really black

DSC01752.jpg
DSC01753.jpg
DSC01754.jpg
DSC01751.jpg

did I mention dust magnet?!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Wow, look at that Nova!

I saw the in stock image, but the opposite side looks pretty neat too! It reminds me of the glow patterns on an angler fish or something o:
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 pm

It made me think of lightning or something, gorgeous! If I had it I would keep it just to stare at it. ("That's a strange looking statue!")
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue

Return to “General Discussion”