Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Arumaeruma

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:04 pm

This shark ween is so pretty <3
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 2f918c.JPG
I"m always on the fence about Bruce since I've heard not so great things about him :(
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

HungryStray wrote:High five! I picked up the Nox!!! <3 My wallet, she cries.
Sorry Chubby Bunny. :( It was a medium medium yes.

I not sure I've would've been able to take it in med so maybe this is a good thing :stick:
Congrats on the Nox tho! it's super duper pretty! :widesmile:

Tho there's some real pretty Nox's up right now~

I wish there was a medium in soft, and perhaps a CT.. :smilenox:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:This shark ween is so pretty <3
I"m always on the fence about Bruce since I've heard not so great things about him :(

I was looking at that one, too. I'm always so hesitant to try Bruce since I don't really think it'll work for me and it's just so expensive, but I love how the model looks. :doh:

Also... *prods adoptions for more small echos*
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:18 pm

I was hoping to make a custom Zodiac Jupiter toy, but was hoping for a good sized drop before doing so. Sadly there is absolutely nothing that looks great to me in mini or even small. Everything nice is medium or larger bleh. I was considering just getting a lil' squirt for the custom toy since I can't decide on an actual toy that would look the best in Jupiter or a model I really want with that color, but not at that shipping cost without another item.

That Bruce is pretty neat. They made the updated one so much larger though.
Last edited by DraconianWolfess on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:This shark ween is so pretty <3

Looks like gummy candy!

Has anyone else noticed a lot of these blue and red colored toys? I bought one myself and I've seen it on at least 6 other adopts now
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm

This guy is very tempting, but he's a medium/5, so nope. There are also two gorgeous Opal small/5 Sleipnirs. I hope they find homes soon. :)

31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:27 pm

So many pretties, but thankfully none are in a size/firmness I really want. My wallet rests easier. :laugh:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

fourdays

Postby fourdays » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:36 pm

There are so many pretty toys but ughh this Medium Winston is too pretty!
He's sitting in my cart and I really don't need him but boy have I been waiting for a fancy Winston, and he's in my desired stats too! Should I cave and get him?
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:43 pm

fourdays wrote:There are so many pretty toys but ughh this Medium Winston is too pretty!
He's sitting in my cart and I really don't need him but boy have I been waiting for a fancy Winston, and he's in my desired stats too! Should I cave and get him?

Definitely! My sister and I were just admiring the same specimen. Did you happen to see that pretty dark metallic blue and pearlescent light blue one that was hanging about in there as well? :>
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:47 pm

gah!

yeah

that rainbow sleipnir lived in my cart for a while

but WAAAAYYYYYYYY too big

whoever gets it better post pics!!

absolutely noting I this drop that matches my carefully written out wishlist
you know
the one I"m trying not to deviate from
trying.....

really trying...

ooooo
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

HungryStray wrote:
fourdays wrote:There are so many pretty toys but ughh this Medium Winston is too pretty!

Definitely! My sister and I were just admiring the same specimen. Did you happen to see that pretty dark metallic blue and pearlescent light blue one that was hanging about in there as well? :>

Yes!! It's also super pretty, and I'm a sucker for blues. Unfortunately he's out of my price range. There was another white/brown/cream marble in a larger size, but both it and the blue now seem to be taken.
This one isn't that much of a deal, but when has that ever stopped me? I don't need my friends to enable me; dong city, here I come! :laugh:
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

How is that Spooky Seconds Terra flop with suction cup still there? It needs to go so I can stop pondering it. I have a Terra on order.

Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Thankful none of the adoptions in this drop are taking my fancy, trying to save for a particular toy but in the meantime, a pair of opals labelled as rouge
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:52 pm

lizardbreath wrote:gah!
ooooo

Oh, wow! That Xar is gorgeous!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Oh, poo; I missed all the pretties.

They were probably all the wrong sizes (for me) anyway!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Kaiser wrote:Thankful none of the adoptions in this drop are taking my fancy, trying to save for a particular toy but in the meantime, a pair of opals labelled as rouge

If that were 3 firm instead of 8 I would have bought it even lacking a tube.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:02 pm

I take it you got that purdy tail huh? XD
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:

I take it you got that purdy tail huh? XD

If you don't, I might! He reminds me of melty ice cream or something... Vanilla, chocolate, and marshmallow.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Either somebody grabbed that Winston in the tiny timeframe while I was bouncing it in my cart, or there's lag time on when toys drop back onto the adopts page. :crying:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 pm

fourdays wrote:Either somebody grabbed that Winston in the tiny timeframe while I was bouncing it in my cart, or there's lag time on when toys drop back onto the adopts page. :crying:

It could be either. I was doing the "bounce" game, once, several months back. The toy didn't show back up for about 5 days. I'd say give it at least 30 minutes, as that's that standard time frame.

Return to “General Discussion”