Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ebilwolf

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Amaranthe wrote:FUCK.
Well, maybe something good will be left by the time I get home, even if it's not a rainbow ribbon. This is getting so old :unamused:

There's still a lot of pretty ones. I don't see the rosey quartz meng I released but I do see a lot of gorgeous Rexes o_o I wish I could take a Large lol. I would buy one of them up in a heartbeat. Some of the Mengs have been bouncing in and out too.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Knottery wrote:
Magenta wrote:
Knottery wrote:Someone stop me from buying mengs just because they look cool.

Stop buying Mengs! Not because they look cool, but so someone else has a chance to get a rainbow/pretty one other than you! *LMAO*

I'm actually hanging on to the camo one. :nerdy:

You meant the green, black and gold one right? :D Or was there another one I didn't see? Wasn't there one just like that one (same color scheme) a few weeks ago too? :o -shifts through pretty dongs file- And I think I saw a dragon muzzle like it too. hehe. Someone really likes this color.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Knottery wrote:
Magenta wrote:
Stop buying Mengs! Not because they look cool, but so someone else has a chance to get a rainbow/pretty one other than you! *LMAO*

I'm actually hanging on to the camo one. :nerdy:

You meant the green, black and gold one right? :D Or was there another one I didn't see? Wasn't there one just like that one (same color scheme) a few weeks ago too? :o -shifts through pretty dongs file- And I think I saw a dragon muzzle like it too. hehe. Someone really likes this color.

Buy it. So I dont :stick:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 pm

► Show Spoiler
Ebilwolf wrote:
Well, maybe something good will be left by the time I get home, even if it's not a rainbow ribbon. This is getting so old :unamused:

There's still a lot of pretty ones. I don't see the rosey quartz meng I released but I do see a lot of gorgeous Rexes o_o I wish I could take a Large lol. I would buy one of them up in a heartbeat. Some of the Mengs have been bouncing in and out too.

Yay! I have some hope for finding a little gem :smilenox: I did just get a good one lazt week so that's good!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:54 pm

I second that! I liked it when they dropped stuff way later in the evening, back before the holidays or whenever that was... Gave different customers a good chance to grab something, instead of it being mostly the same people who are probably around during the day.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
cluster

Postby cluster » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

I second that! I liked it when they dropped stuff way later in the evening, back before the holidays or whenever that was... Gave different customers a good chance to grab something, instead of it being mostly the same people who are probably around during the day.

Indeed. Today I got home from work about 30 minutes later than usual and apparently, in those 30 minutes, I missed a chance at the various ribboned models posted in this thread.

I'm considering asking EE if they'd attempt something similar. They seem up for all sorts of challenges.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:17 pm

If they are going to drop pretties, I think it would be nice if they split them up. Do a drop in the early evening for US folks, and then (and they HAVE done this before) do a drop around later afternoon Oceanic time, so those of us across the pond have a shot, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:33 pm

awwwww man :(
that xar was all the stats i had on my wish list

oh well :(
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Not sure if new but look at this pretty Tyson

Love that pale tip
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Oh man lots of neat stuff this drop! It's amazing how they can go months without dropping anything that appeals to me and then dumps it all at once. That xar is super cute, whoever got it must be happy!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Fingers crossed for a firm hans and a med firm terra

And then I'd be done!

(There's no such thing as done)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Okay this is a problem. There is a really pretty frankenpour Echo up right now but it's large. I'd like a medium. I could technically afford it, but I don't want to go for a size that might be out of my range right now just because it's one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen....or do I? :psyduck:
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Unsure about this medium/5 Cole. It's a pretty frankenpour, reminds me of fire, but I can't really justify getting him, since I just got my Meng in, have a Fenrir on the way, and a custom Scorn in the works right now. Maybe if I'm lucky he'll still be there in a few weeks after they're all here.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Oooooooooh! So many lovelies tonight! ^.^ If you're listening Cocksmiths, you have pleased me with the choice of patterns and colors these last few drops. Keep up the good work! I'll be in the market for a soft pretty Meng sooner or later so if anyone is keeping me in mind and has a lovely in their cart they aren't sure about give me a holler? :stick:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Okay this is a problem. There is a really pretty frankenpour Echo up right now but it's large. I'd like a medium. I could technically afford it, but I don't want to go for a size that might be out of my range right now just because it's one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen....or do I? :psyduck:

Which one and in what firmness? I'm lurking for a large myself. :>
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:27 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Okay this is a problem. There is a really pretty frankenpour Echo up right now but it's large. I'd like a medium. I could technically afford it, but I don't want to go for a size that might be out of my range right now just because it's one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen....or do I? :psyduck:

Which one and in what firmness? I'm lurking for a large myself. :>

It's medium firmness, ID 102347
A shiny, shiny frankenpour :widesmile:
Edit to say: If you get it then I won't have to contemplate it anymore! :laugh:
Bluefeet

Postby Bluefeet » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Same, I'm on evening shift so by the time I get home, most of the really cool stuff is gone :eyeroll:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Bluefeet wrote:

Same, I'm on evening shift so by the time I get home, most of the really cool stuff is gone :eyeroll:

I got lucky today. Normally I'm not home for a drop or am just getting home and end up missing most of the cool toys. That rose quartz meng is still arundel surprisingly enough.
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:53 pm

There are so "plain" rainbows right now!

Here are just some rando's I like: (not rainbows)

► Show Spoiler
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm

There are 3 like these, must be someone's custom.
► Show Spoiler
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue

Return to “General Discussion”