Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
flowercrownfox

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby flowercrownfox » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:58 pm

@[email protected] lots of pretties today....

Pink Lemonade! I liked this one a lot.
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 pm

AltheaThune wrote:Holy shit there are some amazing pretties that just dropped!!

Do you know the specs on this one? Have been waiting for a pretty Fenrir... Not that it's in the list anymore, but I'm still curious.

Really wish they'd go back to doing some drops later at night. All their normal times are doing work, which really makes it hard sometimes to grab stuff... Maybe if I were still in school or had a different job, but if you can't sit around and spam refresh all the time, it can be really frustrating / disappointing / sad. :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Elli wrote:Rogue version of my custom Flint in Firecracker (I think) :smile:
image.jpg

Oh damn that one is pretty! What was the size / firmness?
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

Do you know the specs on this one? Have been waiting for a pretty Fenrir... Not that it's in the list anymore, but I'm still curious.

Really wish they'd go back to doing some drops later at night. All their normal times are doing work, which really makes it hard sometimes to grab stuff... Maybe if I were still in school or had a different job, but if you can't sit around and spam refresh all the time, it can be really frustrating / disappointing / sad. :(

Oh god Kitten, I didn't know you were after that toy. :( I'm real sorry. It's a medium in medium. If you really want that one in particular, when I get it, I could ship it back out to you?
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:06 pm

I like this tail, but I already have one in the same specs that I really like as well.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:07 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

I second and agree with all of this. I've also been waiting for a nice Fenrir, in small personally.
And I also preferred night drops, easier to be around then but ah well it's random so people can't camp, and they have been dropping a few ribboned toys each drop lately it seems. One day luck will be with me and I'll get one
cluster

Postby cluster » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:11 pm

image.jpg

Really nice easter colour?
image.jpg

Other pretties...
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That flint is supercool. Nice color swap.

The desi looks mardi gras inspired to me more so than easter. It's a party cock, not a egghunt cock. :widesmile:
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:11 pm

There was this pretty mini Stan but I haven't heard good things about the model
cluster

Postby cluster » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Layne27 wrote:There was this pretty mini Stan but I haven't heard good things about the model

I like my mini stan, but not for thrusting. He's better at providing a filling sensation while you entertain yourself in complementary ways, imo.

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Layne27 wrote:I second and agree with all of this. I've also been waiting for a nice Fenrir, in small personally.
And I also preferred night drops, easier to be around then but ah well it's random so people can't camp, and they have been dropping a few ribboned toys each drop lately it seems. One day luck will be with me and I'll get one

I understand that it's meant to be random, but I feel like... It's not really? Like it's usually in the afternoon. The day is random, yes, but it's not like it could happen at any hour of the day, which would be more of a true random, imo.

I just think this afternoon time frame that they usually do favors obviously people who are in the U.S... And I'm in the U.S and am close to Arizona time, but even still, like I said, my job prevents me from really stalking the page. If I were in school, or had a different job it'd be easy... Obviously this isn't like a life or death situation, just a small complaint I have. I'd just think it'd be more fair (and fun for everyone) if it happened in a different time frame aside from the late morning - late afternoon they seem to stick to.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
cluster

Postby cluster » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Layne27 wrote:I second and agree with all of this. I've also been waiting for a nice Fenrir, in small personally.

I understand that it's meant to be random, but I feel like... It's not really? Like it's usually in the afternoon. The day is random, yes, but it's not like it could happen at any hour of the day, which would be more of a true random, imo.

I just think this afternoon time frame that they usually do favors obviously people who are in the U.S... And I'm in the U.S and am close to Arizona time, but even still, like I said, my job prevents me from really stalking the page. If I were in school, or had a different job it'd be easy... Obviously this isn't like a life or death situation, just a small complaint I have. I'd just think it'd be more fair (and fun for everyone) if it happened in a different time frame aside from the late morning - late afternoon they seem to stick to.

I have a couple of theories on their chosen time. The simplest one is that they do the drop a few hours before the end of their workday so that they have time to handle a potential influx of cs tickets and/or debug anything. The less simple theory is based on them targeting an east coast buyership.

The drops often happen around 5-6 eastern time. That's enough time for standard work hour folks in that time zone to get home after work. I don't know why they would target east coasters, though, so I prefer theory 1.

► Show Spoiler
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Lipton wrote:over 9000 dildos... just like 10 with a suction cup... :crying:

...I know :( It feels so stupid...
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Shadow hound wrote:

Yeah is quite sad ... don't know why people even order dildos without them?
I mean it doesn't hurt to have them and you're not forced to use them, but it's nice to have in most situations :stick:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Lipton wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

I mean it doesn't hurt to have them and you're not forced to use them, but it's nice to have in most situations :stick:

Yeah! My thoughts exactly. It's not going to be in the way or harder to clean or anything. It's an awesome option :)
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Broke down and got a small Stan before even getting home. Should be getting him the same day as my large Fenrir, if all goes as planned.
Last edited by ShadowHawk on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Lipton wrote:I mean it doesn't hurt to have them and you're not forced to use them, but it's nice to have in most situations :stick:

I like having them myself, but I think the main complaint is that sometimes they make the base thinner and too flimsy to grasp on certain models, or if you're the type that literally never uses them, then it's not worth paying the extra cost.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
Lipton wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

Yeah! My thoughts exactly. It's not going to be in the way or harder to clean or anything. It's an awesome option :)

Do they just forget to cast them, like "Oh crap I was gonna put a suction cup on that one!" "That's what you said for the last 5 pours." "I know!! ;_:"
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:24 pm

There's three flops of my custom Pretzal in Adoptions! :3

Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Hailfall wrote:

Oh damn that one is pretty! What was the size / firmness?

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

It was a L/3 which I'd promised you comparison pics of today (well, mine that is not the rogue one). Sorry! I managed to sleep most of the day away but I'll do them tomorrow? :blush:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Where are all the Alices? :(

Return to “General Discussion”