Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:29 am

EvL wrote:I really want to try the guardian, but I don't think I could get in that knot. Seems too sudden? Maybe I could though... if it were two inches shorter. :/

I keep looking at it and thinking "oo interesting!" But it's just too long! If the knot were higher on the shaft, I wouldn't mind the length, you know?

I'd actually love a toy with an intense knot right in the MIDDLE.

You just might be onto something soldier...
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:33 am

Yokai wrote:
I made that same comment about Star Platinum a couple days ago! (Sexy stand is sexy)
Same I am wondering if I should ask BD for a custom as I would love one with the golden squiggles. :excited:
You should ask and tell me if they will make one. Then I can jump on board and order a star plat inspired dingle. :laugh:

Sure! I'm anticipating an answer tomorrow (because BD customer service has always been pretty quick in my experience) and I'll let you know! :widesmile:

I really hope they'll attempt it though....I'd be so frustrated that those adopt exists but they can't attempt a custom job I'm willing to pay for.....

What model are you looking to get him on? I'm thinking about a Large Echo :stick:
...maybe even an XL (Big Stand is Big) :smile:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Yokai wrote:
I made that same comment about Star Platinum a couple days ago! (Sexy stand is sexy)
Same I am wondering if I should ask BD for a custom as I would love one with the golden squiggles. :excited:
You should ask and tell me if they will make one. Then I can jump on board and order a star plat inspired dingle. :laugh:

Sure! I'm anticipating an answer tomorrow (because BD customer service has always been pretty quick in my experience) and I'll let you know! :widesmile:

I really hope they'll attempt it though....I'd be so frustrated that those adopt exists but they can't attempt a custom job I'm willing to pay for.....

What model are you looking to get him on? I'm thinking about a Large Echo :stick:
...maybe even an XL (Big Stand is Big) :smile:

Awesome!

Yah I mean that's the 4th one i seen with that coloring, 2 of them being echos. I mean I would pay for it just let me be jumped by the big purple friendly punchy man.

Echo looks nice for the coloration though so probably a small echo thought I am strongly considering the mini as that is my size as well. I was actually planning to get EE Howard in star plat colors. Though from what I heard Howard has some issues with complex designs. OH gosh an XL would suit him! All that stand meat. :excited:

I also have some ideas for using Snow Leopard for Killer Queen, Flint for a The World, Anthro Dragon for White Snake and I need some ideas for Cream, Silver Chariot, D4C and Hierophant green. I also have an idea for using the Gryphon to make a Kars inspired dildo. I am a Jojo fanatic. :widesmile:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:55 am

Yokai wrote:Awesome!

Yah I mean that's the 4th one i seen with that coloring, 2 of them being echos. I mean I would pay for it just let me be jumped by the big purple friendly punchy man.

Echo looks nice for the coloration though so probably a small echo thought I am strongly considering the mini as that is my size as well. I was actually planning to get EE Howard in star plat colors. Though from what I heard Howard has some issues with complex designs. OH gosh an XL would suit him! All that stand meat. :excited:

I also have some ideas for using Snow Leopard for Killer Queen, Flint for a The World, Anthro Dragon for White Snake and I need some ideas for Cream, Silver Chariot, D4C and Hierophant green. I also have an idea for using the Gryphon to make a Kars inspired dildo. I am a Jojo fanatic. :widesmile:

If they're unable to do it then you should totally go for that mini! I wish I could...or even that small bumble but they are waaay to small for me :misc6: :excited:

I was thinking the same thing for howard!....but I already have one and I don't want to own two :misc4: :nerdy:
I was also thinking of EE's orc but I also have both a small and medium..

Lmao I love how you think friend! I think Hierpophant green actually might match with EE's cyborg, idk why :mystery:
Perhaps silver chariot for EE's android, for Cream maybe kage? and D4C..selipnir? just random suggestions :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Yokai wrote:Awesome!

If they're unable to do it then you should totally go for that mini! I wish I could...or even that small bumble but they are waaay to small for me :misc6: :excited:

I was thinking the same thing for howard!....but I already have one and I don't want to own two :misc4: :nerdy:
I was also thinking of EE's orc but I also have both a small and medium..

Lmao I love how you think friend! I think Hierpophant green actually might match with EE's cyborg, idk why :mystery:
Perhaps silver chariot for EE's android, for Cream maybe kage? and D4C..selipnir? just random suggestions :stick:

If he is still there by Wednesday I will get him but I am not holding my breath. I don't want to be too upset if he gone by then.

I wish I could handle that much I think the Large or XL would be a lot more size appropriate.

I don't own one just yet and was bouncing on character ideas of who should I get. Star Plat seemed like a good idea because hes not a boring flesh color like most humanoid characters.

Thank you! You make me want to start that Jojo thread in the general talk now but I was not sure how many people would jump in besides myself. I can kinda see Cyborg for Hierophant green he has that sentai thing going on. Ooo Android for Silver would be nice!. That's an idea for cream I like it! But like the one for Killer Queen I need those toys to be smaller and those are one size right now! :crying: Not sure about the idea for D4C though but its a start!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:17 am

Yokai wrote:
If he is still there by Wednesday I will get him but I am not holding my breath. I don't want to be too upset if he gone by then.

I wish I could handle that much I think the Large or XL would be a lot more size appropriate.

I don't own one just yet and was bouncing on character ideas of who should I get. Star Plat seemed like a good idea because hes not a boring flesh color like most humanoid characters.

Thank you! You make me want to start that Jojo thread in the general talk now but I was not sure how many people would jump in besides myself. I can kinda see Cyborg for Hierophant green he has that sentai thing going on. Ooo Android for Silver would be nice!. That's an idea for cream I like it! But like the one for Killer Queen I need those toys to be smaller and those are one size right now! :crying: Not sure about the idea for D4C though but its a start!

Lmao a Jojo thread can only lead to a bunch of people yelling ORA

Maybe for killer queen FB's Atlas lion will work? They have some pretty small sizes. EE wraith for D4C? I can kinda see his balls having armor :stick: again, just random suggestions. I love thinking about character inspirations for dicks

In the ticket I asked if I can get star plat on a large, I can handle XLs girth but that length... I'm not so sure.
Though if I wanted to go up a size they'd probably let me.

I just need to wait to get approved...hopefully.
Raal

Postby Raal » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:24 am

lovelyscales wrote:They really need to offer rainbow ribbon as a custom. They are bought mere minutes after being put up for sale :unamused: some people hoard as many as they can too. They could put a limit on how many are bought based on IP address? So that it's fair and others get a chance to buy one. No more looking at this thread for the next couple weeks until I can afford more toys lol.

might be nice for those in desperate want of one with bad luck in trying to get them, but it won't happen. Plus its too easy to hide your real IP address. And as a business decision it would be unwise.
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:29 am

This Mini Stan in Medium is really gorgeous! His thumbnail wasn't much to look at but the highlight is really really nice...

Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:43 am

lovelyscales wrote:They really need to offer rainbow ribbon as a custom. They are bought mere minutes after being put up for sale :unamused: some people hoard as many as they can too. They could put a limit on how many are bought based on IP address? So that it's fair and others get a chance to buy one. No more looking at this thread for the next couple weeks until I can afford more toys lol.

Who have you seen hoarding?
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:44 am

The Winter Fire wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Some pretties I saw
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Wow, those Rex's are still there? Thought at least one would be gone by now!

I'm extremely creeped out by the red sloppy seconds it's really gross xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:48 am

Magenta wrote:I'm surprised no one has noticed this one.. Fairly certain it doesnt exist.. since yaknow.. splits like this are impossible..

Harley Quinn! :misc2:
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:16 am

Shadow hound wrote:
Magenta wrote:I'm surprised no one has noticed this one.. Fairly certain it doesnt exist.. since yaknow.. splits like this are impossible..

I thought more Deathstroke
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:21 am

Hailfall wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

This is the Harley Quinn outfit as seen in comics etc :D it's a perfect match.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:23 am

I am aware of how Harley Quinn looks (I am a huge HQ fan) but it looked more orange then red to me that's why ;)
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:27 am

Shadow hound wrote:
Hailfall wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:

This is the Harley Quinn outfit as seen in comics etc :D it's a perfect match.

Lol I did name it Slade so I suppose to me it did look more like Deathstroke. We shall see how it looks in person.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 am

Hailfall wrote:I am aware of how Harley Quinn looks (I am a huge HQ fan) but it looked more orange then red to me that's why ;)

Oh looked red on my monitor :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:07 am

So I bought this tailstretcher... I swear, it's a two GITD color marble:

I have a medium in soft which I can take to the base. This one is a medium in medium. I freaking LOVE that toy. It will hopefully be a nice bump up with the harder firmness - more stretch via resistance. I just hope the air bubble on it isn't terrible. I typically stay away from flops with defects like that, but we'll see. Not every day that these suckers drop!

I will have 3 tailstretchers now. Two medium, one small. Two GITD - one green, one blue/purple. :liplick:

Oh. And I also threw in the group shot T-shirt. Because why not? It's cute. No one at work will ever see it, and outside of work, I couldn't give a damn what people think.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:I managed to snag this flopped Pretzal! :excited:

I've never been attracted to this model until recently so hopefully I'll enjoy him. :blush:

That's a flop of my custom there :3 It should have a GITD effect (Spooky Seconds in their aqua color) ;) Hopefully you like it as much as I enjoy mine ^^ I have put some pictures of mine in the "Show Me Your Swamp Wyrms" -thread, if you like to take a look of that GITD -effect ! :3
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:17 am

flowercrownfox wrote:This Mini Stan in Medium is really gorgeous! His thumbnail wasn't much to look at but the highlight is really really nice...

I had been eyeing that one for a few days, in case I hadn't seen a small one I had liked during the most recent drop, but I honestly felt like the mini wouldn't be enough for me. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if I've bitten off more than I can chew.

If the small is too big for me, and that mini's still there, I may be tempted...
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:15 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:So I bought this tailstretcher... I swear, it's a two GITD color marble:

I have a medium in soft which I can take to the base. This one is a medium in medium. I freaking LOVE that toy. It will hopefully be a nice bump up with the harder firmness - more stretch via resistance. I just hope the air bubble on it isn't terrible. I typically stay away from flops with defects like that, but we'll see. Not every day that these suckers drop!

I will have 3 tailstretchers now. Two medium, one small. Two GITD - one green, one blue/purple. :liplick:

Oh. And I also threw in the group shot T-shirt. Because why not? It's cute. No one at work will ever see it, and outside of work, I couldn't give a damn what people think.

Is that the 4th kind coloration in action? ;O Looks amazing. I love GITD stuff!
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”