Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Ebilwolf
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:22 am
Gender: Female
Location: East Coast, US

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Ebilwolf » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:23 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Knottery wrote:A different kind of rainbow toy! ..On a model I have absolutely no interest in. Anyone looking for a large bumblehooves?

Image

damn thing fell out of my cart :(

probably for the best!


Holy crud thank god that was not there when I was looking XD I wouldn't have been able to resist even tho I have no need for that. Pretty :)

too many pretty mengs @[email protected] I even see an All That Glitters meng suitable to be a mantlepiece lol.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Why are all the beautiful Pretzals that drop lately always XL?

:crying:
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Apparently there's a Mountain Drake in "reverse soft split"? (ID: 108360)

I'm not buying, but what does that mean? :psyduck:
User avatar
Magenta
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:17 pm
Gender: Female/Married
Location: Underground

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Magenta » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Why are all the beautiful Pretzals that drop lately always XL?

:crying:


*lol* Yeah.. I feel the same about Nox's! Im selling a pretzal if that helps? XD
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
User avatar
Lewd Luxury
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:34 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Avari wrote:Pretty medium Hanns:

Image

And I'm sooooo tempted by this Desi, but large is too big for me :crying:

Image

And this flared medium Chance looks like it's glowing from inside! :excited:

Image

Also this large Apollo is gorgeous:

Image


I am like 90 percent sure that chance does not glow. I have a model that came out the exact same time that one did in those colors and mine does not glow. There were like 3 or 4 of those purple with the gold line. Most of them echos.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
User avatar
The Winter Fire
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:41 pm
Gender: Male who lacks a dick

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby The Winter Fire » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:14 pm

I was stuck between a Crackers and a Snowleopard, both flopped. Yet Crackers won because he had a suction cup. Not a super fancy guy, simple Sky Blue coloring. But hey it's functionality over looks in this game. :stick:
Image
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Apola
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:23 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Apola » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

This pretzal reminds me of melted sherbet or something similar.
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 09d19d.JPG
User avatar
Layne27
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Layne27 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 pm

I love love love this MD, if I could actually use the size I'd grab it, but alas
Image
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Layne27 wrote: :words:


I was eyeing that one too! I really love the colors, but the MD is too small for me :sniffing: I know if I bought it I wouldn't enjoy it much with the sizes it's at now
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Knottery wrote:A different kind of rainbow toy! ..On a model I have absolutely no interest in. Anyone looking for a large bumblehooves?

I need that to be a mini. I didn't even want that model. Yet those semi transluscent colors look so great on it.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:19 pm

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/583777086b72c3d827585f1a0ad53cd5.JPG

Oh, I wish I had a use for this... Medium/medium Winston.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Fortuna
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:08 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fortuna » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Knottery wrote:A different kind of rainbow toy! ..On a model I have absolutely no interest in. Anyone looking for a large bumblehooves?

I've been lurking on the forums a while, finally registered to say a big THANK YOU for posting this!! :buddy: I've been shopping Bumblehooves for a bit...was browsing the list when it dropped, so it wasn't displayed during my browsing. I checked the forums before signing off and after seeing your post, I had to check the adoptions list again, and voila, there he was. He's coming home with me!
User avatar
cluster
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby cluster » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Magenta wrote:Small drop ^.^ There are some pretties though

Image



Went to add this Meng to my cart and someone else had nabbed him. It's kind of funny to think that in the 10 seconds between when I loaded the page and when I located the Mengs and tried to add him, someone else had. It's like making a decision in the same second as someone else, which is kind of freaky when you think about it. :dukeretro:
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Knottery » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Fortuna wrote:I've been lurking on the forums a while, finally registered to say a big THANK YOU for posting this!! :buddy: I've been shopping Bumblehooves for a bit...was browsing the list when it dropped, so it wasn't displayed during my browsing. I checked the forums before signing off and after seeing your post, I had to check the adoptions list again, and voila, there he was. He's coming home with me!


Congrats!! And welcome to the forums. :smilenox:
User avatar
Fableheart
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fableheart » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/583777086b72c3d827585f1a0ad53cd5.JPG

Oh, I wish I had a use for this... Medium/medium Winston.


Oh man, I really want this, for anal training... Though anal doesn't tend to agree with me, most days.
Guess I'll leave it for someone else, but man, those colours! Wonder how much it would be to get something like this (without the white) replicated as a custom.
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
User avatar
Avari
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
Gender: Heteroflexible cis-female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Avari » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Yokai wrote:
Avari wrote:And this flared medium Chance looks like it's glowing from inside! :excited:


I am like 90 percent sure that chance does not glow. I have a model that came out the exact same time that one did in those colors and mine does not glow. There were like 3 or 4 of those purple with the gold line. Most of them echos.


I wasn't referring to GITD. It looks, to me, almost like the purple is a sheer curtain over gold lamp light or something. "Glowing from the inside." I just think that color combo is very pretty.
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
beya
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:52 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby beya » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 am

This is very attractive :excited:
Image
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Vitani » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 am

beya wrote:This is very attractive :excited:


Eee yeah I was looking at that one yesterday...but a large? Thaaaats a bit too big for me sadly :C
Image
User avatar
cluster
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby cluster » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 pm

This drives me crazy. I had this guy in my cart last night Image
The Meng I wanted reappeared, and when I added him to my cart, Winston had disappeared. It hadn't been 30 minutes, but he was gone. It was late. I didn't have all night to stay up cart juggling Meng and waiting for Winston to reappear because who knows when he'd be back. Sometimes they come back 30 minutes later. Sometimes it's a week. I bought the Meng and sent the Winston's ID number and image to CS, asking if they could extract him and add him to my order.

Yes, they know about the glitch, but nope, they don't add items to existing orders. This is not technically true since they have added things to orders in the past, but also, if you know you have a problem and that this problem caused the issue, why not fix it on the backend? I can see that it could open up the door to people constantly trying to add things to avoid double shipping, but it seems like you could look and see "Oh, this person made an order and immediately ticketed. Seems legit."
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:32 pm

cluster wrote:This drives me crazy. I had this guy in my cart last night Image
The Meng I wanted reappeared, and when I added him to my cart, Winston had disappeared. It hadn't been 30 minutes, but he was gone. It was late. I didn't have all night to stay up cart juggling Meng and waiting for Winston to reappear because who knows when he'd be back. Sometimes they come back 30 minutes later. Sometimes it's a week. I bought the Meng and sent the Winston's ID number and image to CS, asking if they could extract him and add him to my order.

Yes, they know about the glitch, but nope, they don't add items to existing orders. This is not technically true since they have added things to orders in the past, but also, if you know you have a problem and that this problem caused the issue, why not fix it on the backend? I can see that it could open up the door to people constantly trying to add things to avoid double shipping, but it seems like you could look and see "Oh, this person made an order and immediately ticketed. Seems legit."


I JUST saw him... I tried to add him to my cart to hold him for you, but someone else beat me to him. Hopefully that was you!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests