Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed May 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
dragonous wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Are people still getting bottle caps? I had 3 added to my order. Not sure if that's legit or an aberration :mystery:

My last two orders both had a bottlecap added. Only one of them has gotten here so far, though. The other order won't be here til Monday.

I think it's supposed to be one bottlecap per item, but I've only had one item in each order so I can't be sure.


Really? My last 2 orders have had nothing.


I got my Trent on Monday and it came with 2 bottle caps :) They're cute
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed May 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
dragonous wrote:My last two orders both had a bottlecap added. Only one of them has gotten here so far, though. The other order won't be here til Monday.

I think it's supposed to be one bottlecap per item, but I've only had one item in each order so I can't be sure.


Really? My last 2 orders have had nothing.


I got my Trent on Monday and it came with 2 bottle caps :) They're cute


Huh :mystery: I won't get my hopes up but sounds like I may have a few more on the way.
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Good for you all; mine had nothing. Yes, I suddenly do feel a little bitter about it, though I'm not terribly sure why that is. All of my other bottlecaps are thrown in a drawer some place and I'll likely, eventually, lose them totally.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed May 18, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Ebilwolf
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:22 am
Gender: Female
Location: East Coast, US

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Ebilwolf » Wed May 18, 2016 7:52 pm

HungryStray wrote:Yezzzzzzz. Mine nao. <3

Image



Oh wow that is a beauty! :o what size if I may ask?
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
User avatar
kittycat1356
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: Nc

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby kittycat1356 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:55 pm

My adopted vasu got here~ ^^ I'm really excited, and love him dearly already! The first toy I ever braged about to my whole family, here are pics

Please ignore fish tank, it's the only uv light I got :misc6: :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby lizardbreath » Wed May 18, 2016 8:34 pm

kittycat1356 wrote:My adopted vasu got here~ ^^ I'm really excited, and love him dearly already! The first toy I ever braged about to my whole family, here are pics

Please ignore fish tank, it's the only uv light I got :misc6: :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

holy CRAP!
that's spectacular!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
VampireTampon
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby VampireTampon » Wed May 18, 2016 9:09 pm

kittycat1356 wrote:My adopted vasu got here~ ^^ I'm really excited, and love him dearly already! The first toy I ever braged about to my whole family, here are pics

Please ignore fish tank, it's the only uv light I got :misc6: :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

Wow! Sooooo cool! Could you post a pic of what the base looks like under regular (non-uv) lighting?
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
User avatar
Dreaming Heart
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:58 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Maine

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Dreaming Heart » Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Niah wrote:
PurpleLoveociraptor wrote:I'd be really tempted by this Nova if it wasn't in soft...Hell, I'm still tempted. But I want to really feel the texture on it... *weeps silently*

► Show Spoiler


He'll look fantastic under a black light. I was briefly tempted by him, but I'm going for a small in 5. 3 will just be too soft for me since he's at a girth I'm very comfortable with.

I bet he would! And yeah, I'm with you on the firmness. 5 firmness is what I really like for most of my toys, personally. If it was a larger size, 3 would be acceptable for me, but I definitely want my small Nova to be in 5. I hope this guy finds a good home though, he's SUPER pretty.

kittycat1356 wrote:My adopted vasu got here~ ^^ I'm really excited, and love him dearly already! The first toy I ever braged about to my whole family, here are pics

Please ignore fish tank, it's the only uv light I got :misc6: :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW, that UV glow is INSANE! So, so pretty! And the colors, too! What an absolutely gorgeous toy! Huge congrats to you for that grab! I hope you enjoy it! :3

Ebilwolf wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Yezzzzzzz. Mine nao. <3

► Show Spoiler



Oh wow that is a beauty! :o what size if I may ask?

I believe it was a medium size, in medium firmness, if my memory serves me correctly.
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I was mistaking it for a different toy I saw. Sorry about that! ^^;
Really beautiful grab HungryStray! Glad someone on the forums got that one! I hope you enjoy it! :3
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
User avatar
Layne27
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Layne27 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Good for you all; mine had nothing. Yes, I suddenly do feel a little bitter about it, though I'm not terribly sure why that is. All of my other bottlecaps are thrown in a drawer some place and I'll likely, eventually, lose them totally.

Were yours customs or adopts? Because my last adopt included a bottle cap but my custom did not.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Layne27 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Good for you all; mine had nothing. Yes, I suddenly do feel a little bitter about it, though I'm not terribly sure why that is. All of my other bottlecaps are thrown in a drawer some place and I'll likely, eventually, lose them totally.

Were yours customs or adopts? Because my last adopt included a bottle cap but my custom did not.


1 custom order and 1 adoption order.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Layne27
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Layne27 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Layne27 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Good for you all; mine had nothing. Yes, I suddenly do feel a little bitter about it, though I'm not terribly sure why that is. All of my other bottlecaps are thrown in a drawer some place and I'll likely, eventually, lose them totally.

Were yours customs or adopts? Because my last adopt included a bottle cap but my custom did not.


1 custom order and 1 adoption order.

I dunno then, maybe your adopt was just before the promotion started, or they forgot?
Hard to say, I just use mine to give away to people who buy my toys secondhand
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Eh, it's ok. I'm not really that fussed anymore. If I ever find the drawer I threw them into, I'll likely start giving them away with toy sales, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
beya
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:52 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby beya » Thu May 19, 2016 2:15 am

jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:;n; I was eyeing the prettiest Echo and it was in adopts for week up until just yesterday. I got paid today and it was gone when I went to order...... I'm so so sad.... I'm pretty sure CS will not replicate it for me. :crying:

Edit: The one that got away...

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 5.41.43 AM.png


They can not pour you the exact pattern, but the colors should be doable.
Just send the picture in and ask.


Yeah right. They didn't even try. I said it doesn't have to be exact. They said no. Can I have a partial marble. No. Can I have a fade? No. What are my options? A split or a full marble. Seriously???!!!!!! Not making fantasies real more like "settling with not close at all"

Just gotta add that this particular thing is what irks me the most about BD. I don't understand how they claim they can't make custom toys with more than 2 colors in their marble or fade. They become really uncooperative when asking something for a bit more "exotic" (3 color split fade was a no-go!) despite 1) adoptions being full of multicolored toys (not including frankenpours) and 2) random success stories for multicolor pours from forum members. Do they do them or do they not, and if not, why the hell not? It can't be down to the nature of silicone cuz so many other companies do the craziest pours with the exact same medium, like EE. They're able to make the most intricate pours according to the customer's wishes, while BD just goes herp a derp can't do 2 bad lmao. I feel BD isn't doing jack shit about helping their customers get the kind of toys they want. Yes I am bitter but this is a policy I don't understand, it doesn't promote the agenda of BD which is to "make fantasies real". All they currently offer are time-races to actually nice toys (adoptions) or meh-grade custom pours of 2 colors.
User avatar
jessethemarshmallow
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 pm
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Thu May 19, 2016 10:09 am

beya wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
They can not pour you the exact pattern, but the colors should be doable.
Just send the picture in and ask.


Yeah right. They didn't even try. I said it doesn't have to be exact. They said no. Can I have a partial marble. No. Can I have a fade? No. What are my options? A split or a full marble. Seriously???!!!!!! Not making fantasies real more like "settling with not close at all"

Just gotta add that this particular thing is what irks me the most about BD. I don't understand how they claim they can't make custom toys with more than 2 colors in their marble or fade. They become really uncooperative when asking something for a bit more "exotic" (3 color split fade was a no-go!) despite 1) adoptions being full of multicolored toys (not including frankenpours) and 2) random success stories for multicolor pours from forum members. Do they do them or do they not, and if not, why the hell not? It can't be down to the nature of silicone cuz so many other companies do the craziest pours with the exact same medium, like EE. They're able to make the most intricate pours according to the customer's wishes, while BD just goes herp a derp can't do 2 bad lmao. I feel BD isn't doing jack shit about helping their customers get the kind of toys they want. Yes I am bitter but this is a policy I don't understand, it doesn't promote the agenda of BD which is to "make fantasies real". All they currently offer are time-races to actually nice toys (adoptions) or meh-grade custom pours of 2 colors.


This. All of this. I can't stand how they limit us to just two colors. Its boring and it makes all the toys looks so generic. I also severely hate how to get an actually pretty toy you have to waste time scrolling thru adoptions and hope you have the $150 just laying around at the time to drop. :misc4: :eyeroll:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Phelvia » Thu May 19, 2016 12:06 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:
beya wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Yeah right. They didn't even try. I said it doesn't have to be exact. They said no. Can I have a partial marble. No. Can I have a fade? No. What are my options? A split or a full marble. Seriously???!!!!!! Not making fantasies real more like "settling with not close at all"

Just gotta add that this particular thing is what irks me the most about BD. I don't understand how they claim they can't make custom toys with more than 2 colors in their marble or fade. They become really uncooperative when asking something for a bit more "exotic" (3 color split fade was a no-go!) despite 1) adoptions being full of multicolored toys (not including frankenpours) and 2) random success stories for multicolor pours from forum members. Do they do them or do they not, and if not, why the hell not? It can't be down to the nature of silicone cuz so many other companies do the craziest pours with the exact same medium, like EE. They're able to make the most intricate pours according to the customer's wishes, while BD just goes herp a derp can't do 2 bad lmao. I feel BD isn't doing jack shit about helping their customers get the kind of toys they want. Yes I am bitter but this is a policy I don't understand, it doesn't promote the agenda of BD which is to "make fantasies real". All they currently offer are time-races to actually nice toys (adoptions) or meh-grade custom pours of 2 colors.


This. All of this. I can't stand how they limit us to just two colors. Its boring and it makes all the toys looks so generic. I also severely hate how to get an actually pretty toy you have to waste time scrolling thru adoptions and hope you have the $150 just laying around at the time to drop. :misc4: :eyeroll:


Aside from all of this, isn't Pretzels " feathered serpent " a tri fade (or was, when it was actively available)? Soooo...why can't we have this except different colors?

Kinda sucks tbh that every idea for a custom I've had, has been shot down. They're not ridiculous wants either (it's not "oh can't you make polka dots?), they're all things I've seen in adoptions.

However, from my understanding, if you order a surprise me and throw a bit more money at BD with a picture in mind with what you want, you might get it, or something similar.
(Might get a pic of something like those bomb pops or candy corn, something with the colors I want and see what happens).

Edit: by adoption standards even the things I want aren't impossible. It's more like " can this toy be 2/3rds this color and the tip be this color"? Nope.
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Thu May 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Alright cockmiths. Mama needs something pretty to pair with the Flint already tempting me in the inventory. A really pretty large/5 or XL/3 Echo would be fantastic, but I'll take anything that's gorgeous enough in my size which pretty much leaves everything wide open. Let today's stalking begin.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu May 19, 2016 12:26 pm

HungryStray wrote:Alright cockmiths. Mama needs something pretty to pair with the Flint already tempting me in the inventory. A really pretty large/5 or XL/3 Echo would be fantastic, but I'll take anything that's gorgeous enough in my size which pretty much leaves everything wide open. Let today's stalking begin.


Which Flint were you taking a look at 0: He's my fave
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Thu May 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Which Flint were you taking a look at 0: He's my fave

Someone posted it a few days ago but it's still been sat there, staring me down. He's not *BOOM* in your face dazzle and sparkle, but he's.... charming. :D I dunno, but I reeeally really like him. He's a bit big.... like... he'll be the biggest around I've got, but a few of my toys come quite close and they are in medium so.... For science?

Image
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Which Flint were you taking a look at 0: He's my fave

Someone posted it a few days ago but it's still been sat there, staring me down. He's not *BOOM* in your face dazzle and sparkle, but he's.... charming. :D I dunno, but I reeeally really like him. He's a bit big.... like... he'll be the biggest around I've got, but a few of my toys come quite close and they are in medium so.... For science?

Image


Ugh that is a GORGEOUS toy. I don't really like flesh tones all that much but this guy is gorgeous. I love fades a lot. Honestly medium Flint changed my whole perspective on toying. He's a dream for me in every aspect and he always gives me the best orgasms. I love the color on the balls too. I hope if you do get him you enjoy him as much as I do!
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby blushingkitten » Thu May 19, 2016 12:43 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Which Flint were you taking a look at 0: He's my fave

Someone posted it a few days ago but it's still been sat there, staring me down. He's not *BOOM* in your face dazzle and sparkle, but he's.... charming. :D I dunno, but I reeeally really like him. He's a bit big.... like... he'll be the biggest around I've got, but a few of my toys come quite close and they are in medium so.... For science?

Image


I love that Flint! He reminds me of Nova's old dark natural color... Flint looks really good in dark, more "masculine" colors, I think, so he looks super lovely in those colors! If you get him, post pics? :D
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests