Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
TobytheNovice

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:01 am

Bloodwolf wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote:
Mini and small here :3 just a matter of your body and determination. I have one medium which is Austin. I don't plan on stretching too much so the biggest toy i have is a small sleipnir. Im toying around with the idea of anal but i haven't foubd the perfect toy for that yet.

"Toying around with the idea" :laugh: but yeah I am male so anal is how I am starting. However BD is not my first, I got a mini Electrofox from FB last year, but I can't even take its knot :crying:

I will be getting a Natascha on friday so if I can't handle my toys at first I still have something to enjoy.

That's awesome. I was thinking maybe a Winston to start with, but i haven't found the one i have to have yet. Really love the Easter Colors but i never seen a Winston. Or maybe one with sloppy seconds on it. Hmmmmm.

My stupidly impulsive buy, Large/medium Vergil with both extras and in his signature is coming friday. I should have spent more time thinking about what i could reasonably take, but it was 90$ for it with a noticeable impercection at the tip of the cumtube area. So 50% off but he is a bit scarred. Really should have thought about it more since he is 3 inches wide :doh: if he doesnt work i can always use his tube for a water fountain or have it dispense my juice boxes of Ecto-cooler in spurts, idk. After I bought him the next day I ordered 3 other small toys so i don't technically have to start with him if I wait 3 more days.
A lost novice, wondering what is right for me
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:15 am

TobytheNovice wrote:
Bloodwolf wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote:
"Toying around with the idea" :laugh: but yeah I am male so anal is how I am starting. However BD is not my first, I got a mini Electrofox from FB last year, but I can't even take its knot :crying:

I will be getting a Natascha on friday so if I can't handle my toys at first I still have something to enjoy.

That's awesome. I was thinking maybe a Winston to start with, but i haven't found the one i have to have yet. Really love the Easter Colors but i never seen a Winston. Or maybe one with sloppy seconds on it. Hmmmmm.

My stupidly impulsive buy, Large/medium Vergil with both extras and in his signature is coming friday. I should have spent more time thinking about what i could reasonably take, but it was 90$ for it with a noticeable impercection at the tip of the cumtube area. So 50% off but he is a bit scarred. Really should have thought about it more since he is 3 inches wide :doh: if he doesnt work i can always use his tube for a water fountain or have it dispense my juice boxes of Ecto-cooler in spurts, idk. After I bought him the next day I ordered 3 other small toys so i don't technically have to start with him if I wait 3 more days.

Having a goal dong around can be a fun bit of excitement, something to look forward to working your way up to. One of the fun things about anal is slowly and progressively testing the limits and seeing how far you could go.

I'm no where near the level of others around here but I've managed to hilt my medium Nox and take half the knot on a medium Nocturne... But the idea that I will take it all someday is exciting. Although if it really, really doesn't seem like you'll ever get it, the second hand forum is awesome.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:25 am

My medium/medium Roland that I picked up from adoptions yesterday. :buddy:

Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 am

Kisa wrote:My medium/medium Roland that I picked up from adoptions yesterday. :buddy:

Ooh pretty. I love Creamsicle looking toys in general, but the base really makes this guy. :liplick:

Edit: Also the white looks kinda greenish to me like some of the GITD toys. Let us know if he's a glower :wink:
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:40 am

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Kisa wrote:My medium/medium Roland that I picked up from adoptions yesterday. :buddy:

Ooh pretty. I love Creamsicle looking toys in general, but the base really makes this guy. :liplick:

Edit: Also the white looks kinda greenish to me like some of the GITD toys. Let us know if he's a glower :wink:

I doubt that Roland glows. The cream is really opaque.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:53 am

naughtybun wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:

I doubt that Roland glows. The cream is really opaque.

Perhaps it's the light on that particular picture then. Either way it really is gorgeous :smile:
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:05 am

Talked hubby into letting me buy another toy before he disappears again. He was there when the big drop happened But i had to get my Mini Stan and Medium Austin first so I held off, was hoping he'd still be there this past friday and he wasn't browsed the adoptions Monday and there he was. Hubby was in a good mood today so i asked and he said yes!~

Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

TobytheNovice wrote:
Bloodwolf wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote:

Always nice to have a goal. I have a goal to finally hilt my small Sleipnir, but yea, if he is totally impossible for you, you could always resell him on the forums.
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 am

My fiancée picked up this handsome boy today!
IMG_3632.JPG

He was so sweet to me too! He bought me the dragon plushy! *squeal* I'm so excited! :widesmile:
The Size.....Princess
Laz

Postby Laz » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:32 am

Kathulu'sbride wrote:My fiancée picked up this handsome boy today!
IMG_3632.JPG

He was so sweet to me too! He bought me the dragon plushy! *squeal* I'm so excited! :widesmile:

Lovely! I really adore my plushie, it's so squishy and dorky. Very cute. I'm super tempted to get another...
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
TobytheNovice

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

Always nice to have a goal. I have a goal to finally hilt my small Sleipnir, but yea, if he is totally impossible for you, you could always resell him on the forums.

Yeah I mean it isn't an extra large Slepnir whose measurements scare me, like good lord its the size and width of my forearm. I will most likely stick to smaller and medium stuff, ya know, if the drops didn't have them all in soft... I feel medium will be the best firmness for me as it is a middle ground, and I also hear firm may be good for thinner longer toys, not sure how accurate that is though.
TobytheNovice

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

Is there only one drop in a week? I'd assume so, but i don't recall seeing this nox. I Probably just overlooked it, my memory is never the best.

Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:47 am

TobytheNovice wrote:Is there only one drop in a week? I'd assume so, but i don't recall seeing this nox. I Probably just overlooked it, my memory is never the best.

It also might have been in someone's cart when you last looked.
TobytheNovice

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:54 am

that could be it, though if there is just one drop per week, that means I don't have to keep checking for a good Pretzal.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 am

TobytheNovice wrote:that could be it, though if there is just one drop per week, that means I don't have to keep checking for a good Pretzal.

It's unpredictable.
Sometimes there is one everyday, sometimes once a week, sometimes none at all.
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

TobytheNovice wrote:Is there only one drop in a week? I'd assume so, but i don't recall seeing this nox. I Probably just overlooked it, my memory is never the best.

I think he was removed like my crash was, I have his image saved in my pretty dicks folder. And my crashes but I like i said, i had looked firday all through the day for the crash, but didn't see him til the following Monday. May have been the same thing with the nox.
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:02 am

TobytheNovice wrote:

Yeah I mean it isn't an extra large Slepnir whose measurements scare me, like good lord its the size and width of my forearm. I will most likely stick to smaller and medium stuff, ya know, if the drops didn't have them all in soft... I feel medium will be the best firmness for me as it is a middle ground, and I also hear firm may be good for thinner longer toys, not sure how accurate that is though.

Totally! Medium is my favorite firmness for everything. Not too hard, and not too soft. I had a small chance in firm and it was awesome, the medium firmness one i had seems to squish a bit too much. So yea, thin toys like chance and Tyson, i'd go firm.
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
TobytheNovice

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 am

vixenvega wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote:that could be it, though if there is just one drop per week, that means I don't have to keep checking for a good Pretzal.

It's unpredictable.

Well there are a few I am looking for, and Pretzel is probably the top of the list, I am hoping to either get him in a very nice color, or a more accurate color like green, one of his naturals or Feathered Serpent (which is actually colors based off of Quetzalcoatl's feathered serpent form, hence the color name, and original toy name.Yes, I did actual research for a toy. :nerdy: )
TobytheNovice

Postby TobytheNovice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:14 am

Bloodwolf wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote:

Totally! Medium is my favorite firmness for everything. Not too hard, and not too soft. I had a small chance in firm and it was awesome, the medium firmness one i had seems to squish a bit too much. So yea, thin toys like chance and Tyson, i'd go firm.

I also assume as the toy gets larger one would want to lean more towards soft, as medium and soft are the only available choices for XLs unless they flop, because I am sure I have seen a Firm XL listed before. Then again the pages can be wrong, Natascha with a picture of Janine, and a penetrable listed with a tube (which would be an interesting concept, but hard to pull off and would require a thicker model)...
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:20 am

TobytheNovice wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

It's unpredictable.

Well there are a few I am looking for, and Pretzel is probably the top of the list, I am hoping to either get him in a very nice color, or a more accurate color like green, one of his naturals or Feathered Serpent (which is actually colors based off of Quetzalcoatl's feathered serpent form, hence the color name, and original toy name.Yes, I did actual research for a toy. :nerdy: )
What size are you looking for? I've been waiting for a nice XL for some time, but smalls and mediums tend to drop fairly often.
As for Feathered Serpent and the natural fades, that may not happen. They're only available via ticket now and most likely somebody's custom would have to flop or you'd have to custom it yourself to get one.
You could always ask on the second hand forum too. I've seen some Feathered Serpents on there in the past.

Good luck though, I hope you find what you want. Pretzal is my favorite toy and I wish his nubbins upon all :smile:

Return to “General Discussion”