Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby vixenvega » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:29 am

TobytheNovice wrote: :buddy:

There is a medium medium feathered serpent in second-hand right now.
User avatar
TobytheNovice
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby TobytheNovice » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:02 pm

vixenvega wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote: :buddy:

There is a medium medium feathered serpent in second-hand right now.


I bought it, I am very happy that I will now have a Pretzal. I have also decided that if I get a Nova, I want it to be the space colored one, that way it can be Supernova. :laugh:
A lost novice, wondering what is right for me
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby vixenvega » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:38 pm

TobytheNovice wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
TobytheNovice wrote: :buddy:

There is a medium medium feathered serpent in second-hand right now.


I bought it, I am very happy that I will now have a Pretzal. I have also decided that if I get a Nova, I want it to be the space colored one, that way it can be Supernova. :laugh:

Excellent! I hope you enjoy him.
SuperNova, that is top notch toy planning!
User avatar
Idra
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 am
Gender: Genderqueer
Location: Klatch

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Idra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:46 am

I just discovered the Mountain Drake I adopted a while ago has spooky seconds???

I know it was a flop of reine's custom, and I know she asked for Spooky Seconds on hers, but I really had never even tried checking because like, I had always just assumed that quality control inspected the toys when they came out of the molds and that my toy would have failed right there (for the speck it has) and then not been given the Spooky Seconds. So I never even tried charging it up, but lo and behold!

I had just been telling lizardbreath that I was sold on Spooky Seconds if I ever get an actual custom, but I guess now I don't have to covet! Adoption adventures indeed!

(I can't get a picture to save my life though. I really need a blacklight just for charging up the GITDs.)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
User avatar
raspberrri
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:54 am
Gender: Female
Location: Wonderland

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby raspberrri » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:35 am

There was a pretty medium/soft Flint in a purple/blue fade on adoptions that I'd been eying but it looks like it sold. Kind of makes me sad I didn't snag it! u nu

How often are new adoptions toys added?
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:31 am

raspberrri wrote:There was a pretty medium/soft Flint in a purple/blue fade on adoptions that I'd been eying but it looks like it sold. Kind of makes me sad I didn't snag it! u nu

How often are new adoptions toys added?

Usually once a week, and the day is random, but almost exclusively between Monday and Friday.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Rispy_Girl
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:45 am

Idra wrote:I just discovered the Mountain Drake I adopted a while ago has spooky seconds???

I know it was a flop of reine's custom, and I know she asked for Spooky Seconds on hers, but I really had never even tried checking because like, I had always just assumed that quality control inspected the toys when they came out of the molds and that my toy would have failed right there (for the speck it has) and then not been given the Spooky Seconds. So I never even tried charging it up, but lo and behold!

I had just been telling lizardbreath that I was sold on Spooky Seconds if I ever get an actual custom, but I guess now I don't have to covet! Adoption adventures indeed!

(I can't get a picture to save my life though. I really need a blacklight just for charging up the GITDs.)



That's awesome!!! I'm so glad that purchase just keeps getting better for you :widesmile:
User avatar
Rispy_Girl
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

Bea wrote:Just many links to pretty toys!


I'm going to be lazy and resort these so each image shows under a spoiler. I kept losing track of which I clicked otherwise.

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
TobytheNovice
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby TobytheNovice » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:59 am

Now that I have bought a Pretzal, I have to decide which toy is going to be next priority. I would like for it to be a Penetrable, maybe Sugarstar (in Everlasting Night preferably), Snowball (something nice, maybe close to browns since he is a deer), or something else. Issue is, the dimensions given are not the best, as they are the size of the whole thing, not just the inside. So I don't really know what is too small, or too big for me.
A lost novice, wondering what is right for me
User avatar
Kathulu'sbride
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:11 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm

I really can't wait for it to be October! I NEEEED a spoopy Halloween toy! I've also been considering ording a custom Reptillian from EE. Have him do a delux surprise based on beetlejuice
The Size.....Princess
User avatar
Walrider
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Walrider » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Image
Image
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
User avatar
Kathulu'sbride
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:11 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Walrider wrote::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Image
Image



Wow I never noticed that the red, green, and white one was glittery! It's lovely! Too bad I don't need a small Luka :unamused:
The Size.....Princess
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Phelvia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:02 pm

What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

Are you seeing that somewhere?? o.O
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Walrider
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Walrider » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

If I remember right, it's the firmness used on the penetrables. (Hazel, Duke's butt, Snowball, etc) So if you have one of those, that's what it feels like. Why do you ask, though? Just wondering.
OOPS. I didn't see that you said extra extra soft. Okay that must be a flop of the penetrable firmness then, which would be even softer. (uhh? I didn't know that existed..)
Last edited by Walrider on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Phelvia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

Are you seeing that somewhere?? o.O


Oh yeah one sec


Here we go, there was a Duke a couple days ago but I guess he's gone


There's an Alice 134047
Another Alice 134048

extra.png

Walrider wrote:
Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

If I remember right, it's the firmness used on the penetrables. (Hazel, Duke's butt, Snowball, etc) So if you have one of those, that's what it feels like. Why do you ask, though? Just wondering.

Nah that's Extra Soft for penetrables, these are marked down for being "Extra Extra Soft"
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby HungryStray » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Phelvia wrote: :words:

Huh.... That is a little weird. It might be an error? I don't imagine it'll be a thing readily available. What did the Duke look like? If it was a solid then it might've actually been the superest of soft.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Phelvia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:37 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Phelvia wrote: :words:

Huh.... That is a little weird. It might be an error? I don't imagine it'll be a thing readily available. What did the Duke look like? If it was a solid then it might've actually been the superest of soft.



It was white I think. (Yeah I think it was probably a mislabeled Packer)
I'm just curious to know how soft they are if it's "Extra Extra Soft" annnd how much more lint and hair it could possibly pick up.

Edit: It not "I" was white. :doh:
User avatar
Walrider
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Walrider » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Phelvia wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

Are you seeing that somewhere?? o.O


Oh yeah one sec


Here we go, there was a Duke a couple days ago but I guess he's gone


There's an Alice 134047
Another Alice 134048

extra.png

Walrider wrote:
Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

If I remember right, it's the firmness used on the penetrables. (Hazel, Duke's butt, Snowball, etc) So if you have one of those, that's what it feels like. Why do you ask, though? Just wondering.

Nah that's Extra Soft for penetrables, these are marked down for being "Extra Extra Soft"

Yeah sorry, I misread! Darn my dyslexia. :doh: I've never even heard of extra extra soft though. I guess it's just a flopped firmness of the 2 firmness, which would be suuuper soft and squishy. I feel like anything in that firmness would be kind of awkward to use because I imagine it'd be ridiculously soft if it's softer than 2.
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests