Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Phelvia

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Phelvia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Walrider wrote:If I remember right, it's the firmness used on the penetrables. (Hazel, Duke's butt, Snowball, etc) So if you have one of those, that's what it feels like. Why do you ask, though? Just wondering.

Nah that's Extra Soft for penetrables, these are marked down for being "Extra Extra Soft"[/quote]
Walrider wrote:Yeah sorry, I misread! Darn my dyslexia. :doh: I've never even heard of extra extra soft though. I guess it's just a flopped firmness of the 2 firmness, which would be suuuper soft and squishy. I feel like anything in that firmness would be kind of awkward to use because I imagine it'd be ridiculously soft if it's softer than 2.

No worries!
I imagine it might feel like melted gummy candy (but definitely weird to use) :smile:

I'm gonna ticket and ask because I wanna know.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Walrider wrote:
Phelvia wrote:What's Extra Extra Soft firmness like? O_o

If I remember right, it's the firmness used on the penetrables. (Hazel, Duke's butt, Snowball, etc) So if you have one of those, that's what it feels like. Why do you ask, though? Just wondering.
OOPS. I didn't see that you said extra extra soft. Okay that must be a flop of the penetrable firmness then, which would be even softer. (uhh? I didn't know that existed..)

Extra-soft is what is used on the penetrables. I've been here for over a year and a half and this is the first I've ever heard of extra-extra-soft.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Twili

Postby Twili » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:33 pm

I'm just now seeing some of the new adoption stuff today, but there's a handful of gorgeous new Scorns, such as this Medium/Medium beauty:

Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Twili wrote:I'm just now seeing some of the new adoption stuff today, but there's a handful of gorgeous new Scorns, such as this Medium/Medium beauty:

Shhhhh!
Put him away.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:44 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Twili wrote:I'm just now seeing some of the new adoption stuff today, but there's a handful of gorgeous new Scorns, such as this Medium/Medium beauty:

Shhhhh!
Put him away.

Haha, I know how you feel say. X3 I think that could be the repour for the person who's Scorn had the mold nick in it? I feel like they requested similar colors but I could be tripping.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:46 pm

HungryStray wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

Shhhhh!
Put him away.

Haha, I know how you feel say. X3 I think that could be the repour for the person who's Scorn had the mold nick in it? I feel like they requested similar colors but I could be tripping.

My biggest concern is getting it then seeing a better one later.
I think theirs was a small.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 pm

vixenvega wrote:

Shhhhh!
Put him away.

Ooooooo that's a pretty thing!
Medium?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Twili

Postby Twili » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

:misc12:

Shhhhh!
Put him away.

Ooooooo that's a pretty thing!
Medium?

Yep! If it was a large, I'd have a hard time saying no. But I like my own medium and wanted to make sure people saw this one. :D
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Ursa

Postby Ursa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 pm

vixenvega wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Shhhhh!
Put him away.

I think you're talking about me? This isn't my Scorn re-pour, though it is a very pretty Scorn!

The re-pour of my Scorn is a Small, with a base of marbled green and tan with gold dazzle and a dark red shaft.

The way the marbling came out on the repour is just gorgeous, I hope someone from the forums picks it up when it drops.
:misc2: :buddy:
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 pm

vixenvega wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Shhhhh!
Put him away.

Then you can sell it and get the better one :wink:
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 am

Yay drops! 2 days before payday and right when I decide "no more until October!" I might need to go into hiding for a while guys :psyduck:
The Size.....Princess
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 am

newest arrivals
DSC03093.jpg
DSC03095.jpg
DSC03080.jpg

bit of a surprise with the multi colored flint

more pics in the "show me" threads!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:26 am

lizardbreath wrote:newest arrivals
DSC03093.jpg
DSC03095.jpg
DSC03080.jpg

Omf yay you got those cute little Flints!! Your new nox is so beautiful! Congrats on all three!
The Size.....Princess
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:27 am

Kathulu'sbride wrote:
DSC03093.jpg
DSC03095.jpg
DSC03080.jpg

Omf yay you got those cute little Flints!! Your new nox is so beautiful! Congrats on all three!

Tank ewe :)
The little purple guy is going to be my designated travel toy
Pretzal queen!!
[
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:39 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Kathulu'sbride wrote:
DSC03093.jpg
DSC03095.jpg
DSC03080.jpg

Tank ewe :)
The little purple guy is going to be my designated travel toy

That sounds like an awesome plan. I haven't got one of those yet (a travel toy that is). Still not sure what one I would won't for that purpose just yet. :nerdy:
The Size.....Princess
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:47 am

I'm just ganna drop this here
IMG_3659.PNG

He's an XL in medium firmness for anyone interested
The Size.....Princess
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:54 am

I've been ignoring the adoptions page for a while now, as I'm rather broke and really don't need anymore toys at the moment. However, I think I'll return to stalking them for a pretty mini/5 Flint and a small/5 Clayton. I love my small/3 Flint, but I'd like a slightly smaller one as well. I still have yet to try out my medium Clayton because of how much bigger he is than I was expecting (BD's measurements are wrong for him); I might give him a go next week if I can find a moment with no one around. I *think* those are the only two I'm after now, but I'm taking my time getting them; it also gives me an excuse to pick up a Pretzal keychain while I'm at it.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
alex in wonderland

Postby alex in wonderland » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Not sure if these have been posted here before, but I just came across them and wanted to share. If I were more ambitious, I'd definitely give one of these Haans' a go. They're beautiful. :excited:

Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:30 pm

alex in wonderland wrote:Not sure if these have been posted here before, but I just came across them and wanted to share. If I were more ambitious, I'd definitely give one of these Haans' a go. They're beautiful. :excited:

I agree! I especially love the green one, but if I recall correctly it is soft :crying:
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Tonight I welcomed home my 2 new dragons!
IMG_3664.JPG
IMG_3663.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG

That is just your basic every day Kcup pod he's sitting next to btw :blush:
IMG_3665.JPG

And my cute snuggily little dragon! His tummy is so adorable and soft!
The Size.....Princess

Return to “General Discussion”