Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
DizzySchizo

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby DizzySchizo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Idra wrote:
DizzySchizo wrote:
Ursa wrote:I gave in.

It's a Medium - it'll be the largest toy I own. I'll probably only use half of it. But it's so pretty. And it should be big - it's an Orc!

Yay, trophies!

I came really close to getting a medium in the Orc, but the size ultimately stopped me. Although, if I had seen this, I probably would have gotten it, so I totally understand.

Pssst, there's still one in there in these colors!! Item #134947!

I ended up getting a mini Flint marbled it Terra's signature colors and that Nocturne someone posted(only because it was pinkish and I'm hoping it glows like his signature) I'm done buying toys for awhile, my wallet is on fire, but thanks for the heads up! I'm sure someone will snag it, it's beautiful!
:stick: Too kawaii to function
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Pearce.JPG

I have this one in my basket, but I'm not 100% sure that medium firmness would be a good idea. For me, anything 8" circumference and over I generally want the toy in soft, for comfort reasons. Pearce is right at 8", supposedly. Who knows how much bigger he may actually get, near the base. I love the colour, but I may have to pass until I can order one, in soft.

That one is lovely, but I'm totally with you about wanting something softer. I think I'm going to wait until I see people actually getting their hands on ones, especially smalls, so I can ask about the precise measurements. If that small turns out bigger than his apparent measurements, I'll need him in 3 instead of 5, I think.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:04 pm

I feel like I'm the only outlier here tonight (8:05 PM in my time zone). I'm not totally jazzed about this new toy. I guess it's just too "blah" and "typical" to me. Plus the proportions are way off. Idk I guess he's just not my cup of tea. Maybe in the future I'll change my tune. I know I did with the snow leopard! There are 3 sitting in adopts right now that I would totally scoop up if I had the money!
The Size.....Princess
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:20 pm

HungryStray wrote:Ooooooh!! My recent surprise me Kelvin looks a little like that!
► Show Spoiler

Bruh, that surprise me is gorgeous. Does it have split firmness? (I ask because it seems there's a higher chance of getting things like this if you chose splits)
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Phelvia wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Ooooooh!! My recent surprise me Kelvin looks a little like that!
► Show Spoiler

Bruh, that surprise me is gorgeous. Does it have split firmness? (I ask because it seems there's a higher chance of getting things like this if you chose splits)

Nope! I marked medium firmness and let the powers that be handle it. ^.^ I feel like you're right though about split firmness, probably a lot more likely to get a separate color for the base. It's my first surprise me though and I'm really happy with it. X3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Orca

Postby Orca » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:42 pm

katze wrote:pretty babies

-squeals over that Nox-
Bea

Postby Bea » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Bzzzzzzz
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 pm

DizzySchizo wrote:Need an opinion. Do I get this ready made Pearce in the colors I wanted for a custom, or do I say screw it an custom order a Flint in these colors? I'm really conflicted.

:crying: Why are all the pretty ones in medium? I must have a small T-T ((Kinda sucks you can't do a fade on him.))
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Bloodwolf wrote:
DizzySchizo wrote:Need an opinion. Do I get this ready made Pearce in the colors I wanted for a custom, or do I say screw it an custom order a Flint in these colors? I'm really conflicted.

:crying: Why are all the pretty ones in medium? I must have a small T-T ((Kinda sucks you can't do a fade on him.))

Right?! I had to pass on him. Medium would have been fun to try, but I doubt I could have gotten much use out of him
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:47 pm

:crying: Whyyyyyyy?! Medium in medium :misc5: :doh:
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Bea wrote:Pretties! I've had my eye on one toy for the whole week :psyduck: I just can't justify $13 shipping for one. Next week it is.

If I didn't already have a medium/hard Nox this one would be MINE, looks like the blue might glow!
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 82b696.JPG

I came here to post this exact one! He reminds of a more elaborately-colored version of this Kelvin (not new, but I admire him whenever I scroll past):
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 59e382.JPG

Something about a marbly gold/copper with red is just a really great combination. But the darker tones on the Nox make it look a little "classier" or something.
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Damn, looks like this Nova got picked up FAST. Utterly beautiful. I hope he finds a good home, cause I was really tempted to give him one.

In other news, I've had a tendency to just browse each toy's page for new adoptions, since loading the full adoptions page is kind of intense... Little had I realized until now that it was only the "flawless" stuff that is listed there. Derp. ^^;; Well, at least I learned, which in theory will save me money on my next buy...
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 pm

:surprised: :bugeyed:
med med peacock scorn arrived!!

the flash washes out the color
so here's a crappy one without flash
DSC03135.jpg

and a few with flash
Attachments
DSC03130.jpg
DSC03131.jpg
DSC03133.jpg
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Good lord that scorn is soooo pretttttyyyyyyyy
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:I feel like I'm the only outlier here tonight (8:05 PM in my time zone). I'm not totally jazzed about this new toy. I guess it's just too "blah" and "typical" to me. Plus the proportions are way off. Idk I guess he's just not my cup of tea. Maybe in the future I'll change my tune. I know I did with the snow leopard! There are 3 sitting in adopts right now that I would totally scoop up if I had the money!

I feel that way about the penetrable Lana. I can see that feeling about the insertable too. Yet personally I like that one except the ridiculous girth on even the mini :doh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I feel that way about the penetrable Lana. I can see that feeling about the insertable too. Yet personally I like that one except the ridiculous girth on even the mini :doh:.

Didn't you say you love the knot on your Crash? Cause it looks like they're about the same max girth (small Crash/mini Pearce). Unless you really really need the taper up to the knot on Crash, I'd think you could manage Pearce, in mini/3 :)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Idra wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I feel that way about the penetrable Lana. I can see that feeling about the insertable too. Yet personally I like that one except the ridiculous girth on even the mini :doh:.

Didn't you say you love the knot on your Crash? Cause it looks like they're about the same max girth (small Crash/mini Pearce). Unless you really really need the taper up to the knot on Crash, I'd think you could manage Pearce, in mini/3 :)

Thanks! Unfortunately for me it's the taper to the knot size that allows me to take toys in small like Crash, Nova, Roland and toys that thicken out near the base ie the legacy Tail Stretcher. This looks like bam sudden girth. Just like small Echo which is even smaller by a tiny little bit than this one and still gives me tons of trouble even after a year of using toys bigger in the girth department than the men I've been with. I hate my bits sometimes :sniffing:.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:14 am

lovelyscales wrote:Thanks! Unfortunately for me it's the taper to the knot size that allows me to take toys in small like Crash, Nova, Roland and toys that thicken out near the base ie the legacy Tail Stretcher. This looks like bam sudden girth. Just like small Echo which is even smaller by a tiny little bit than this one and still gives me tons of trouble even after a year of using toys bigger in the girth department than the men I've been with. I hate my bits sometimes :sniffing:.

Hrrrr. Yeah, I'd agree the girth looks pretty immediate, just like Flint's. It's possible you could take it with a lot of warmup from a toy like Crash, but I understand not wanting to risk it. BD's smalls in their short + girthy toys tend to be the right size for me (Flint, Sleip, even this one if I wanted to buy it) but their corresponding minis definitely aren't very mini. Idk what the average girth of a human penis is -- google tells me 1.5" diameter, but idk how accurate that is -- but plenty of BD's minis are above that. I also dunno what the average stretchiness of a human vagina is (and all google gives me about THAT is a bunch of scaremongering about getting "stretched out", grr) but I do think you're right -- if BD really wants to make uncut penises, why not have one that isn't really thick and short? I hear it's really hard to find uncut sili-dicks, even from mainstream manufacturers.

Anyway, I'm rambling but I'm sorry it's too big for you and I hope that one day your bits cooperate!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:30 am

Hubby must have felt very loving tonight. Got these two very handsome fellows. The tongue i've been eye balling for a while now, and the apollo was just too pretty to pass up in the specs i want.

Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:32 am

Idra wrote:Hrrrr. Yeah, I'd agree the girth looks pretty immediate, just like Flint's. It's possible you could take it with a lot of warmup from a toy like Crash, but I understand not wanting to risk it. BD's smalls in their short + girthy toys tend to be the right size for me (Flint, Sleip, even this one if I wanted to buy it) but their corresponding minis definitely aren't very mini. Idk what the average girth of a human penis is -- google tells me 1.5" diameter, but idk how accurate that is -- but plenty of BD's minis are above that. I also dunno what the average stretchiness of a human vagina is (and all google gives me about THAT is a bunch of scaremongering about getting "stretched out", grr) but I do think you're right -- if BD really wants to make uncut penises, why not have one that isn't really thick and short? I hear it's really hard to find uncut sili-dicks, even from mainstream manufacturers.

Anyway, I'm rambling but I'm sorry it's too big for you and I hope that one day your bits cooperate!

I appreciate any advice. Warming up hasn't really helped me take sudden girthy toys..I warmed up a ton with my small Croxic yet it's still painful even being smooth and in soft firmness.

It's ridiculously difficult to find any mainstream toys with the uncircumcised look..let alone made from silicone plus softer than 0080 shore firmness. There are a few companies that make them. Yet they're all long and as or more thick. They are probably also real firm like most mainstream toys are. I've never seen one that was smaller than 1.7" thick that wasn't a packer that you can't use for insertion in platinum cure silicone. They too lack texture except perhaps printer texture. So even if they were small enough for me to handle making the point mute for me.

I read a couple articles discussing the study of average penis size. The conclusion was 1.24" was average for diameter was the average. It could have changed since then because we are always finding out and recording new information.

Return to “General Discussion”