Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Vitani

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Vitani » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Yeah lol I thought that you could still order 3 color marbles...lol...I was like 'wait wut'
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Vitani wrote:Yeah lol I thought that you could still order 3 color marbles...lol...I was like 'wait wut'

Aaaaaaaand with a bit of an update, they now will attempt marbling flat and metallic/pearlescents together if you agree to a disclaimer.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:22 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Vitani wrote:Yeah lol I thought that you could still order 3 color marbles...lol...I was like 'wait wut'

Aaaaaaaand with a bit of an update, they now will attempt marbling flat and metallic/pearlescents together if you agree to a disclaimer.

oooOOOOooooo!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I notice all the entire drop save for the sheaths and penetrables, are all medium and firm. too bad. Had that XL Clayton been in soft...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm not sure if they only dropped larger sizes or if I just missed all the good ones, but no toys for me this round. There's one small/5 Ridley that I'm interested in, but I'm waiting until I can snag a small Clayton and/or a small Pretzal at the same time; wouldn't mind a mini Flint in the right colors too (thinking a darker marble to contrast with my small Opal Flint).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Niah wrote:I'm not sure if they only dropped larger sizes or if I just missed all the good ones, but no toys for me this round. There's one small/5 Ridley that I'm interested in, but I'm waiting until I can snag a small Clayton and/or a small Pretzal at the same time; wouldn't mind a mini Flint in the right colors too (thinking a darker marble to contrast with my small Opal Flint).

Same. My guess is they mostly or only dropped larger sizes this time. I too am tempted by a smaller toy in inventory. Just not sure because it could end up only marbled on one side. Plus the firmness is making me really on the fence..even in mini size not sure my body would like 8 firm for a thicker toy. It could have been any other firmness other than an 8 shaft and I would've jumped on it. Nothing else pops out at me though so I'm holding off for that reason too.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:52 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Niah wrote:I'm not sure if they only dropped larger sizes or if I just missed all the good ones, but no toys for me this round. There's one small/5 Ridley that I'm interested in, but I'm waiting until I can snag a small Clayton and/or a small Pretzal at the same time; wouldn't mind a mini Flint in the right colors too (thinking a darker marble to contrast with my small Opal Flint).

Same. My guess is they mostly or only dropped larger sizes this time. I too am tempted by a smaller toy in inventory. Just not sure because it could end up only marbled on one side. Plus the firmness is making me really on the fence..even in mini size not sure my body would like 8 firm for a thicker toy. It could have been any other firmness other than an 8 shaft and I would've jumped on it. Nothing else pops out at me though so I'm holding off for that reason too.

My small Flint is in 3 and I know there's no way I could have that size in 5; he's just too big. For the mini, I can handle that in 5 I think, based on the measurements on his page; I think 3 would be too soft for me there. Right now, mini Flints are hard to come by on adoptions, so I might end up having to go for a custom of some sort. The Venus color isn't too bad, but I'd him (or any of the others) not be a solid color, even metallic. Might see if the Venus and Moon marble looks good. I know I want my Ridley to be a dark marble or some dark metallic color. The Pretzal would look great with a highlight of some sort and/or some sort of marble. Not sure about Clayton; it's hard for me to find colors that suit him well.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:37 am

:doh: A fourth kind stan dropped and I want it so badly. But I'm saving up money for another custom. Why? Why must I be tempted so.
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:00 am

Feliciaty wrote::doh: A fourth kind stan dropped and I want it so badly. But I'm saving up money for another custom. Why? Why must I be tempted so.

I know... I've been tempted by that one, and by a flop Kage that dropped in 8... but I'm really not 100% sold on either model; Stan because people are so divided on that curve, and Kage because I'm not sure I need Kage when I have my MD. Alas. I hope whatever homes they go to are good ones!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 pm

I was looking for a flared chance, but I couldn't let these go. The sad part will be the sales coming up putting a bigger dent in my side job money.
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Accidentally ordered a floppy flop instead of a not so floppy flop. I hope he's not too floppy or this purchase might end up a flop!

FLOP!
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 pm

BubblesXL wrote:Accidentally ordered a floppy flop instead of a not so floppy flop. I hope he's not too floppy or this purchase might end up a flop!

FLOP!

*spits mt dew all over monitor* :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Swiftfur wrote:I was looking for a flared chance, but I couldn't let these go. The sad part will be the sales coming up putting a bigger dent in my side job money. :psyduck:

► Show Spoiler

I was so conflicted over that Stan!
Please post pics when he arrives.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Idra wrote:
Feliciaty wrote::doh: A fourth kind stan dropped and I want it so badly. But I'm saving up money for another custom. Why? Why must I be tempted so.

I know... I've been tempted by that one, and by a flop Kage that dropped in 8... but I'm really not 100% sold on either model; Stan because people are so divided on that curve, and Kage because I'm not sure I need Kage when I have my MD. Alas. I hope whatever homes they go to are good ones!

Oops double post!
If you find a Stan you love in good specs, give him a try. I love my small and am hunting for a medium now.
He's one of those toys that will either work or won't. But, if he does? OMFG.
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 pm

vixenvega wrote:Oops double post!
If you find a Stan you love in good specs, give him a try. I love my small and am hunting for a medium now.

:stick: I already have one in that same size and firmness (I love him so much. One of my most common go to toys as of yet). I've just been looking for a good 4th kind toy for so freaking long. :smilenox: Hopefully that one gets taken up into a good home.
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:24 pm

vixenvega wrote:I was so conflicted over that Stan!
Please post pics when he arrives.

I'll be posting them when they arrive. I'm hoping Kage and The Guardian are GITD too.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Feliciaty wrote: :stick: I already have one in that same size and firmness (I love him so much. One of my most common go to toys as of yet). I've just been looking for a good 4th kind toy for so freaking long. :smilenox: Hopefully that one gets taken up into a good home.

Hopefully a forum goer grabs him, then at least you'd get pics :)
Swiftfur wrote:
I'll be posting them when they arrive. I'm hoping Kage and The Guardian are GITD too.

That looks possible, fingers crossed!
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:15 pm

vixenvega wrote:Oops double post!

He's one of those toys that are in the wrong specs for me, really... mini is too small, but small is too big (it's less than a quarter inch too big, but that head makes me reluctant to risk it). I'd risk it if I found one secondhand, but as it is, even at flop price? Ehhhhhhhhh. Plus I already have a 4th kind Pretzal with a cumtube, so I wouldn't get that particular Stan xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Finally caved and bought this lovely large Razor. Nearly missed out on him as I saw him drop off the adoptions page for a bit.

Toys owned: Too many to count!
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:39 am

ShadowHawk wrote:Finally caved and bought this lovely large Razor. Nearly missed out on him as I saw him drop off the adoptions page for a bit.

He's really lovely! Nice grab! I remember seeing him and thinking how lovely his marble is. Very striking!
The Size.....Princess

Return to “General Discussion”