Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Chantrieri wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
► Show Spoiler

The colors on that bumble are amazing!

Thanks for helping reaffirm my purchase :widesmile:. Right? This is why I shop Adoptions. I love lacey type marbles like this. Plus I've never seen one with so many sparkly colors before. I've only seen gold dazzle, gold glitter, and Echo's permafrost sparkly blue over-shimmer before. Yet I almost always only look at the toys in my size.

I tried Bumble in use...omg that head texture and wideness is amazing even in soft and mini :nomnom:. I'm now even more tempted to try Sleipner and maybe a firmer or even a small Bumble. If it's too smooth I could get a small Cock Sheath to go over it for ridging and knotted textures.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:41 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Chantrieri wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Thanks for helping reaffirm my purchase :widesmile:. Right? This is why I shop Adoptions. I love lacey type marbles like this. Plus I've never seen one with so many sparkly colors before. I've only seen gold dazzle, gold glitter, and Echo's permafrost sparkly blue over-shimmer before. Yet I almost always only look at the toys in my size.

I tried Bumble in use...omg that head texture and wideness is amazing even in soft and mini :nomnom:. I'm now even more tempted to try Sleipner and maybe a firmer or even a small Bumble. If it's too smooth I could get a small Cock Sheath to go over it for ridging and knotted textures.

If you like Bumble, you're going to like Sleipnir. I have a small/3, a small/5, and a mini/5 and they're great. I can't take all my small/5 because he's too big and he's not soft enough to compress for me to take more. I can take all my small/3 and it's amazing. My mini/5 is excellent for thrusting. He's still very soft, so I'm not sure how well he'd do in 3, but you know your body and I think he'd feel awesome no matter what. His textures are great and that head just pops so wonderfully. :D
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:44 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Chantrieri wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I love looking through premades, it's so awesome when you come across one with gorgeous colors!
I've also been curious about Sleipner, so if you get one let me know what you think!
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Chantrieri wrote:I love looking through premades, it's so awesome when you come across one with gorgeous colors!
I've also been curious about Sleipner, so if you get one let me know what you think!

Will definitely do! I plan to get one just need to decide on colors or wait for a pretty mini in soft or medium firmness to pop up :smilenox:.

Niah wrote:If you like Bumble, you're going to like Sleipnir. I have a small/3, a small/5, and a mini/5 and they're great. I can't take all my small/5 because he's too big and he's not soft enough to compress for me to take more. I can take all my small/3 and it's amazing. My mini/5 is excellent for thrusting. He's still very soft, so I'm not sure how well he'd do in 3, but you know your body and I think he'd feel awesome no matter what. His textures are great and that head just pops so wonderfully. :D

Thank you for the recommendation :widesmile:! I was worried about that "plunger" feeling..sounded so unpleasant! Yet my body is weird and really likes toys with weird head shapes and even larger heads. I used to only like tapered toys with tiny tips :mystery:. So torn on firmness now for mini. Definitely can't handle a small that seems more like a fantasy toy maker medium girth wise :surprised:. My primary concern lies wtih those little nubs that stick out near the top. I think medium firm would be more likely to resell if I had than soft.

Yet I love small Chance and mini Bumble in use. Even though I'm not big on their aesthetics. I've mostly given up on not buying toys based on aesthetics/shape. Because if I said no I'd be missing out on some really great experiences and inflatable silicone toys. Mostly because I have less than zero desire to get an EA inflatable in the dark/bold/regular colors :unamused:. Also no interest in plain/matte non-metallic/pearl colored toys unless it's a fade of plain/matte colors or perhaps a highlight such as B-D's Magma Drake.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Chantrieri wrote:I love looking through premades, it's so awesome when you come across one with gorgeous colors!

Will definitely do! I plan to get one just need to decide on colors or wait for a pretty mini in soft or medium firmness to pop up :smilenox:.

Niah wrote:If you like Bumble, you're going to like Sleipnir. I have a small/3, a small/5, and a mini/5 and they're great. I can't take all my small/5 because he's too big and he's not soft enough to compress for me to take more. I can take all my small/3 and it's amazing. My mini/5 is excellent for thrusting. He's still very soft, so I'm not sure how well he'd do in 3, but you know your body and I think he'd feel awesome no matter what. His textures are great and that head just pops so wonderfully. :D

Thank you for the recommendation :widesmile:! I was worried about that "plunger" feeling..sounded so unpleasant! Yet my body is weird and really likes toys with weird head shapes and even larger heads. I used to only like tapered toys with tiny tips :mystery:. So torn on firmness now for mini. Definitely can't handle a small that seems more like a fantasy toy maker medium girth wise :surprised:. My primary concern lies wtih those little nubs that stick out near the top. I think medium firm would be more likely to resell if I had than soft.

Yet I love small Chance and mini Bumble in use. Even though I'm not big on their aesthetics. I've mostly given up on not buying toys based on aesthetics/shape. Because if I said no I'd be missing out on some really great experiences and inflatable silicone toys. Mostly because I have less than zero desire to get an EA inflatable in the dark/bold/regular colors :unamused:. Also no interest in plain/matte non-metallic/pearl colored toys unless it's a fade of plain/matte colors or perhaps a highlight such as B-D's Magma Drake.

The small for Sleipnir is fucking ridiculous. I can't even imagine taking a medium. :surprised: I can't really do much thrusting with either of my smalls, especially with that 5; nothing doing there. I can do some small movements with the small/3, but not thrusting. I can thrust with the mini with zero trouble. My mini in 5 feels very soft to me, but if you're used to using softer toys then you could try a 3 and see how that goes. I could probably go for even an 8 for the mini, but I don't have the desire to get another mini.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Niah wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:

The small for Sleipnir is fucking ridiculous. I can't even imagine taking a medium. :surprised: I can't really do much thrusting with either of my smalls, especially with that 5; nothing doing there. I can do some small movements with the small/3, but not thrusting. I can thrust with the mini with zero trouble. My mini in 5 feels very soft to me, but if you're used to using softer toys then you could try a 3 and see how that goes. I could probably go for even an 8 for the mini, but I don't have the desire to get another mini.

I agree small is big. I'm edging into size queen territory these days and still find Small Sleipnir pleasurable with no plans on moving him out.
You'll almost certainly want a mini.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Niah wrote:The small for Sleipnir is fucking ridiculous. I can't even imagine taking a medium. :surprised: I can't really do much thrusting with either of my smalls, especially with that 5; nothing doing there. I can do some small movements with the small/3, but not thrusting. I can thrust with the mini with zero trouble. My mini in 5 feels very soft to me, but if you're used to using softer toys then you could try a 3 and see how that goes. I could probably go for even an 8 for the mini, but I don't have the desire to get another mini.

I was gonna say it's as big around as medium Fenrir's knot :surprised:..that thing is a monster! Thanks for the feedback! Perhaps I will go with 5/medium firm then.

vixenvega wrote:I agree small is big. I'm edging into size queen territory these days and still find Small Sleipnir pleasurable with no plans on moving him out.

Dang! Thanks for the input! Yeah realizing small is so huge not even testing that one out :laugh:. I already feel like a size..princess? Being able to take the sudden bulge on my small Echo and small Nova's knot on a good day with lots of extra lube and some prep because compared to the average penis they are pretty thick darn. I think it's due how dang soft the silicone is. To avoid being too TMI..yeah it's the firmness for sure and tapering that allows me to handle them.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Dang! Thanks for the input! Yeah realizing small is so huge not even testing that one out :laugh:. I already feel like a size..princess? Being able to take the sudden bulge on my small Echo and small Nova's knot on a good day with lots of extra lube and some prep because compared to the average penis they are pretty thick darn. I think it's due how dang soft the silicone is. To avoid being too TMI..yeah it's the firmness for sure and tapering that allows me to handle them.

Firmness makes a huge difference. My Sleip is firm and I love it, but my large Xar is soft and I don't think I could use it if it were much firmer.
Sleipnir is nice though. It has a plunger like sensation for sure but I think it's amazing. He wears highlights well if you'd ever consider a custom. :smilenox:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
vixenvega wrote:I agree small is big. I'm edging into size queen territory these days and still find Small Sleipnir pleasurable with no plans on moving him out.

Dang! Thanks for the input! Yeah realizing small is so huge not even testing that one out :laugh:. I already feel like a size..princess? Being able to take the sudden bulge on my small Echo and small Nova's knot on a good day with lots of extra lube and some prep because compared to the average penis they are pretty thick darn. I think it's due how dang soft the silicone is. To avoid being too TMI..yeah it's the firmness for sure and tapering that allows me to handle them.

Definitely go with mini for Sleipnir, unless you can take 7" circumference easily, with texture. BD's size charts are wrong for small Sleipnir, it's 6.5" circumference in the middle of the shaft, but it actually gets to 7" further down to the shaft and BD's chart doesn't list this at all :/

Sleipnir is still amazing though. My small is in the mail, can't wait to try it out.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:34 pm

vixenvega wrote:Firmness makes a huge difference. My Sleip is firm and I love it, but my large Xar is soft and I don't think I could use it if it were much firmer.
Sleipnir is nice though. It has a plunger like sensation for sure but I think it's amazing. He wears highlights well if you'd ever consider a custom. :smilenox:

Oooh thank you for letting me know about highlights :widesmile:. I don't mind custom highlights..I don't think I've seen a bad one? Yet apparently someone got a Sloppy Seconds that was just one little dribble yet I've never seen any like that myself posted.

Can Sloppy Seconds be made as GITD? I know there's Spooky Seconds. Yet you can only see the dribble effect in the dark. I haven't toyed in the dark yet. Dang nocturnal creepy crawlies with many legs :doh:

kt~ wrote:Definitely go with mini for Sleipnir, unless you can take 7" circumference. BD's size charts are wrong for small Sleipnir, it's 6.5" circumference in the middle of the shaft, but it actually gets to 7" further down to the shaft and BD's chart doesn't list this at all :/

Sleipnir is still amazing though. My small is in the mail, can't wait to try it out.

Meep! Well I hope your small works out for you! My max girth for at least the top part of a toy is 5.5" on a good day. So weird because if the toy is girthier yet tapered like my medium Crash/small Legacy Tail Stretcher/Large tentacle though it was too thick for me even tapered near the base where it got like 8" around I can handle it better. Or if it's a tapered knot after 2" or so of toy legnth I can often manage to handle almost 6". Yet sudden or right under the tip 6" around? Not happening.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:40 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Firmness makes a huge difference. My Sleip is firm and I love it, but my large Xar is soft and I don't think I could use it if it were much firmer.

Oooh thank you for letting me know about highlights :widesmile:. I don't mind custom highlights..I don't think I've seen a bad one? Yet apparently someone got a Sloppy Seconds that was just one little dribble yet I've never seen any like that myself posted.

Can Sloppy Seconds be made as GITD? I know there's Spooky Seconds. Yet you can only see the dribble effect in the dark. I haven't toyed in the dark yet. Dang nocturnal creepy crawlies with many legs :doh:

kt~ wrote:Definitely go with mini for Sleipnir, unless you can take 7" circumference. BD's size charts are wrong for small Sleipnir, it's 6.5" circumference in the middle of the shaft, but it actually gets to 7" further down to the shaft and BD's chart doesn't list this at all :/

Meep! Well I hope your small works out for you! My max girth for at least the top part of a toy is 5.5" on a good day. So weird because if the toy is girthier yet tapered like my medium Crash/small Legacy Tail Stretcher/Large tentacle though it was too thick for me even tapered near the base where it got like 8" around I can handle it better. Or if it's a tapered knot after 2" or so of toy legnth I can often manage to handle almost 6". Yet sudden or right under the tip 6" around? Not happening.

Meh, I doubt it. That'd make it a custom highlight and they won't do it.
I meant color swaps to get a highlight. Mine is Golden Hoard and it's amazing! I bet it'd be beautiful in Magma Drake or Shimmer Scale. Oh, Slasher Silver would look great too!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Meep! Well I hope your small works out for you! My max girth for at least the top part of a toy is 5.5" on a good day. So weird because if the toy is girthier yet tapered like my medium Crash/small Legacy Tail Stretcher/Large tentacle though it was too thick for me even tapered near the base where it got like 8" around I can handle it better. Or if it's a tapered knot after 2" or so of toy legnth I can often manage to handle almost 6". Yet sudden or right under the tip 6" around? Not happening.

I'm pretty sure the small will be fine, in fact, I'd like to use it for some more girth training. Back when I was toying a lot, I could just barely fit the head of my medium FB Sabertooth, which is 7.25" circumference, but it wasn't too comfortable yet so I think Sleipnir can be a stepping stone to that (but also awesome on its own because Sleipnir is pretty great!). I just started toying again so I hope I can get back up to where I was before.

And yeah it's the same way for me, Meng actually tapers out to 7" circumference at the very bottom but it sure doesn't feel like it. It's easier for me to take than small Apollo, whose knot is a bit smaller than that!

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:54 pm

vixenvega wrote:

They won't do custom highlights - your own color or the magma drake highlight on a tunnel snake shaft for example - but they will color swap. So if you got shimmer scale on Flint (me!) the highlight would be included.[/quote]
Really? That downright sucks. It doesn't seem like it would take much to just add GITD pigment to an existing highlight. Really not sure what colors I want on Sleipner. It's a tough one. I might have to suck it up for a custom marble even knowing it won't be a tight marble. Because a sparkly black with either the gold from Heavy Hitter or Jupiter marbled with Sloppy Seconds sounds pretty. If they will do a highlight over a tubed marbled toy these days.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Nope. it was my custom Moko that I got last yea and paid almost 300 AUD for. They sent me the sloppy pour on purpose and saved the gorgeous one for a later sale. I actually bought the nicer one that dropped and sold off the other. They gave me 30 in store credit after a bit of back and forth with CS. Someone else had a similar issue, with being sent a sloppy pour on an expensive custom, and then the pretty one was dropped in adoptions, months later. CS straight up lied to them, too, about pouring an additional, at first, but later admitted it. I believe they got a repour, months after the fact. I got 30 dollars in credit and had to pay another 200 AUD to buy the actual toy I was supposed to have received, out of adoptions. I'm still a little sore over it.

Wow this makes me very sad to read! That is really awful for that kind of money spent on a toy! I'm sorry that happened. I hope you were able to sell off the one that didn't turn out.

kt~ wrote:I'm pretty sure the small will be fine, in fact, I'd like to use it for some more girth training. Back when I was toying a lot, I could just barely fit the head of my medium FB Sabertooth, which is 7.25" circumference, but it wasn't too comfortable yet so I think Sleipnir can be a stepping stone to that (but also awesome on its own because Sleipnir is pretty great!). I just started toying again so I hope I can get back up to where I was before.

And yeah it's the same way for me, Meng actually tapers out to 7" circumference at the very bottom but it sure doesn't feel like it. It's easier for me to take than small Apollo, whose knot is a bit smaller than that!

Yay for getting back into toys :widesmile:! Good luck on your journey, I hope it works out for you.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:00 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Yay for getting back into toys :widesmile:! Good luck on your journey, I hope it works out for you. Oh Meng tapers to that size? It's back on the tentative to-buy list then. I just missed all the pretty RR ones that dropped so I haven't really wanted one since seeing pictures of those ones. It'd have to be an absolutely amazing pour since it's a straight toy and might end more as a bedroom nightstand ornamant than anything since it isn't extremely conspicuous.

Yeah it's so weird how they measure these things. The size chart says the shaft is 5.5" circumference, but I measured mine for someone and it's only 5.5" in the middle of the shaft. At the very bottom of the shaft near the base, it gets to about 6.9 or 7 inches circumference.

I measured it here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13564&p=1143811&hilit=meng#p1143811

Anyway you can really only utilize that girth if you can take the full 6" insertable length, and I only get down there occasionally, but yeah...

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 pm

kt~ wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Yay for getting back into toys :widesmile:! Good luck on your journey, I hope it works out for you. Oh Meng tapers to that size? It's back on the tentative to-buy list then. I just missed all the pretty RR ones that dropped so I haven't really wanted one since seeing pictures of those ones. It'd have to be an absolutely amazing pour since it's a straight toy and might end more as a bedroom nightstand ornamant than anything since it isn't extremely conspicuous.

Yeah it's so weird how they measure these things. The size chart says the shaft is 5.5" circumference, but I measured mine for someone and it's only 5.5" in the middle of the shaft. At the very bottom of the shaft near the base, it gets to about 6.9 or 7 inches circumference.

I measured it here:

Anyway you can really only utilize that girth if you can take the full 6" insertable length, and I only get down there occasionally, but yeah...

Thanks so much for posting those measurements! Was considering a small Appollo..with that girth nope :surprised:!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:42 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Thanks so much for posting those measurements! Was considering a small Appollo..with that girth nope :surprised:!

No problem! Yep, even in its smallest size Apollo is pretty thick!

Prydri

Postby Prydri » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Niah wrote:

The medium is crazy, I have one and looking at the thing I didn't imagine I could take it either, but surprisingly managed on the first go. Think it may be my limit though since I can actually feel it pressing into the sides of my pelvic bone going in.

With models like Sleipnir and Flint, most people when torn between sizes should go for the smaller of the two they're debating between since the measurements lie.
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:34 am

kt~ wrote:

I measured it here:

Thank you so much for posting that! I have been hardcore eyeing a snow leopard and want a meng pretty badly too. Now I know their size a little more accurately!
The Size.....Princess
TheAnthroHorse

Postby TheAnthroHorse » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:33 am

Flop drop but nothing special as usual for past few weeks sadly. BD must be either hoarding all the good ones or perhaps they aren't flopping toys like they used to.

Really disappointed in these drops as of late :(
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Not sure if these are new (I haven't been watching for Eldens) but I'm seeing them for the first time.
Those neon colors! I'm in love.

Return to “General Discussion”