Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
TheAnthroHorse

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby TheAnthroHorse » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 am

raspberrri wrote:Image

Not sure if these are new (I haven't been watching for Eldens) but I'm seeing them for the first time.
Those neon colors! I'm in love.

Didn't notice those were still up o.O Surprised nobody grabbed them last week. If I didn't have an elden on the way I'd snag that up in a heartbeat!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Been stalking large eldens....The one looks like someone threw up a spaghetti dinner o.O The other one is....okay, but I don't think Elden looks good in marbles. I need something that fits my fantasy of a huge dragon :smile: Not a hodgepodge sculpture.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Vitani wrote:Been stalking large eldens....The one looks like someone threw up a spaghetti dinner o.O The other one is....okay, but I don't think Elden looks good in marbles. I need something that fits my fantasy of a huge dragon :smile: Not a hodgepodge sculpture.

I know I can't do a large Elden, but I love my medium and it's tempting to get a large just to have a thicker shaft (I could never knot the large). I did Jupiter for my medium Elden and it suits him so well. I knew I wanted a lighter color since his three natural shades look so good. Yeah, marbles don't seem to suit him too well, and those marbles posted in the above posts have way too much going on with those colors.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Vitani wrote:Been stalking large eldens....The one looks like someone threw up a spaghetti dinner o.O

LOL! I love that one, personally. Nothing better than eye-burning-ly bright neon colors. :)
To each their own, I guess. *shrug*
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Niah wrote:
Vitani wrote:Been stalking large eldens....The one looks like someone threw up a spaghetti dinner o.O The other one is....okay, but I don't think Elden looks good in marbles. I need something that fits my fantasy of a huge dragon :smile: Not a hodgepodge sculpture.

I know I can't do a large Elden, but I love my medium and it's tempting to get a large just to have a thicker shaft (I could never knot the large). I did Jupiter for my medium Elden and it suits him so well. I knew I wanted a lighter color since his three natural shades look so good. Yeah, marbles don't seem to suit him too well, and those marbles posted in the above posts have way too much going on with those colors.

Yesss that's precisely why I want a large! I wanna feel those textures on the shaft better, and as a huge bonus, I have a size difference fetish, so even though I know I'll never have a hope of knotting the thing, the idea of trying to take part of something that will never fit is a huge turn on to me (:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:35 pm

The top Elden alllllmost appeals to me, but I definitely would want him in some sort of gradient colour scheme. I've been thinking of a large Elden for a few months now. Thinking I'll likely have to get a custom one, eventually.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
TheAnthroHorse

Postby TheAnthroHorse » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Hoping and praying there is some massive flop drop tomorrow. Its been about a year since I hopped in on these drops and I remember them having well over 100+ toys in a single drop. Now its around 15 it seems.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:49 pm

TheAnthroHorse wrote:Hoping and praying there is some massive flop drop tomorrow. Its been about a year since I hopped in on these drops and I remember them having well over 100+ toys in a single drop. Now its around 15 it seems.

Nah, theres still big ones once in awhile (: They drop at least a few toys every week, so that's nice, but I've definitely been around to see some bigger ones.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:11 pm

OooH
Drop!
What did i miss?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:17 pm

lizardbreath wrote:OooH
Drop!
What did i miss?

I think the drop was only a handful of toys, like...something like 10 or less. One of the Eldens posted has been there for a few weeks already. I really don't see anything new that was added.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:OooH
Drop!
What did i miss?

I think the drop was only a handful of toys, like...something like 10 or less. One of the Eldens posted has been there for a few weeks already. I really don't see anything new that was added.

Oh, nut bunnies :unamused:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Since they're releasing a new toy (or toys?) tomorrow, I expect there will be a huge drop.
ddcollector

Postby ddcollector » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:29 pm

raspberrri wrote:Image

Not sure if these are new (I haven't been watching for Eldens) but I'm seeing them for the first time.

I just picked up the top one -- can't wait to try it out!
Proud owner of 428 dildos, 26 butt plugs, 29 vibrators, 13 cock rings and 6 penetrables
See my collection at https://ddcollector.tumblr.com and https://twitter.com/ddcollector1
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:30 pm

ddcollector wrote:
raspberrri wrote:Not sure if these are new (I haven't been watching for Eldens) but I'm seeing them for the first time.

I just picked up the top one -- can't wait to try it out!

Nice grab - love that colour scheme!
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:

Yesss that's precisely why I want a large! I wanna feel those textures on the shaft better, and as a huge bonus, I have a size difference fetish, so even though I know I'll never have a hope of knotting the thing, the idea of trying to take part of something that will never fit is a huge turn on to me (:

I do love the feel of a knot pressing against me knowing that I can't take it. I like the pressure and the stretch of what I can take; I can usually take half of a knot if it's one I can't fully take yet. A large Elden is very tempting now. If I were to see one I liked (or saw a color I wanted on it badly enough to do a custom) then I might go for it. Lots of thinking to do now, lol. If I were to get one, I might throw in a mini Flint and/or a small or medium Vasu. And I just checked the large's specs again, and JFC, I knew there was a big difference, but I hadn't realized the size of the large's knot. Holy hell. :bugeyed: Totally never ever going to knot that, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 am

Yet! I'm so excited! I just grabbed this gorgeous med. med. Pretzal! :widesmile:
Attachments
IMG_3832.PNG
The Size.....Princess
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 am

Niice! It reminds me of Laffy Taffy
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Laz

Postby Laz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:36 am

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Yet! I'm so excited! I just grabbed this gorgeous med. med. Pretzal! :widesmile:

I LOVE purples on Pretzal.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:55 pm

I like these pours.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Knottery wrote:Image

I like these pours.

Been eyeballung that Snowleopard for a while. Hadn't noticed tge others yet. Sooo nice!!

Return to “General Discussion”