Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Aether Sergal

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Aether Sergal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 am

Did anyone see this beautiful nocturne yet? I'm in love with it, but i'm not looking for a nocturne at the moment.

Last edited by Aether Sergal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoard
Echo [S/5]
Tuquoise SOLD
Pretzal [S/5] Tri-color Alexandrite SOLD
Flint [S/8]
Steampunk stud (CT) SOLD
Kelvin [XL/3] "Rogue" (SC)
Snow leopard [OS/3] NocturnesSignature (SC) SOLD
Echo [Mi/5] "Rouge" SOLD
Ika [M/3]
Custom fade
Blaze [M/3] Vasus Signature
AKN [S] Wind Egg Clutch
Roland [L/3] Custom marble
Bumble [M/3] Custom marble

Sold to: Bloodwolf, theambernerd, Lookbehindyou, Gamma Velorum, Rispy_Girl.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:43 am

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Omf yay! My amazing fiancé just bought me this gorgeous large tentacle!
He was flopped for a little bubble on one of the bottom suckers.

The Opal drops last night were gorgeous!
That Tenti looks great! Did you see the Xar higher up the thread?
I got this Medium Stan myself:
fcddcd2f1a43390671edc578ccd55dfa.JPG

5ce5c8372f057ab11a65bd9b3068c9c8.JPG

With a suction cup! And flopped for that little bubble.
I'm pretty excited, medium Stan was on my want list and I was considering Opal anyway since fades are out on him. Plus I love suction cups, so he was a steal!
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:04 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Kathulu'sbride wrote:Omf yay! My amazing fiancé just bought me this gorgeous large tentacle!

I'm pretty excited, medium Stan was on my want list and I was considering Opal anyway since fades are out on him. Plus I love suction cups, so he was a steal!

Thank you! I did see that Xar. It is really beautiful! I really like the opals they dropped last night! I totally didn't expect to get anything! It seems like the opals this drop are super pretty and really colorful.
The Size.....Princess
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 pm

This little toothpaste colored Meng is freaking adorable.

♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 pm

vixenvega wrote:

Nice catch!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Nice catch!

Right? Arumaeruma found him for me :smile:
katze

Postby katze » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:17 pm

AAAAAAAAA decided to pull the trigger on this small 3 peridot bruiser with cumtube to try out ;_; rip wallet.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Was going to buy a used vixskin with extra money that showed up but this showed up for cheaper so I couldn't resist...

Had my M/3 bumblehooves flop since monday and this S/5 luka since yesterday... so amazing. I can't believe nobody has picked up the other two lukas but mine is so much more beautiful in person and soooooo amazing in use :excited: . The red is REALLY sparkly/shimmery on top of having tiny gold sparkles all throughout the toy. The base is so pretty too, I'll upload pictures into the show your beautiful bases eventually. Once my M/8 moko comes in I will have a toy in each firmness so I feel really set for a while :nomnom: :misc2:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 am

Robiland wrote:Was going to buy a used vixskin with extra money that showed up but this showed up for cheaper so I couldn't resist...

Had my M/3 bumblehooves flop since monday and this S/5 luka since yesterday... so amazing. I can't believe nobody has picked up the other two lukas but mine is so much more beautiful in person and soooooo amazing in use :excited: . The red is REALLY sparkly/shimmery on top of having tiny gold sparkles all throughout the toy. The base is so pretty too, I'll upload pictures into the show your beautiful bases eventually. Once my M/8 moko comes in I will have a toy in each firmness so I feel really set for a while :nomnom: :misc2:

Yay! He got a home! I've been "watching over" the Lukas sense the legacy drop so to speak and yours was one of them. It's really nice to see he went to a loving home! Congrats!
The Size.....Princess
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:33 am

Aether Sergal wrote:[font=cursive]Did anyone see this beautiful nocturne yet? I'm in love with it, but i'm not looking for a nocturne at the moment.

Was so, so very tempted by this one. Yet I'm abstaining because it's $80 for a mini. I can't bring myself to spend that on just 1 mini size toy right now. It's gorgeous for sure. Merely that I was looking for one in 5/mediun firm. Plus I just got a small Nocturne..not really that small :laugh:..in Nocturne's Signature. I'm looking to expand my collection's colors and have a few with or predominantly purple now. Same reason I've passed up some pretty blue and white toys.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:39 am

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Yay! He got a home! I've been "watching over" the Lukas sense the legacy drop so to speak and yours was one of them. It's really nice to see he went to a loving home! Congrats!

Hehe I pretty much bought him right away too. Fell in love with all three and couldn't which one I wanted so I felt like I had to act fast. Sat right down, spent a bunch of time choosing between the three, and I am VERY happy with my decision now that I've used it. The other two are so pretty too, so it came down to the red being the one I wanted to use most because I couldn't really decide which looked better. It was a really hard decision, but I made the right choice for me! It's so amazing having such a captivatingly detailed toy, I can't get over it because it's impossible to use it enough :excited:. Luka is already so detailed with the texture, then with really fancy pouring it's got to be one of the nicest toys. Thanks for sharing the excitement! :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:28 am

Seems like there was a drop, there's some super cute toys

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:40 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Seems like there was a drop, there's some super cute toys

:bugeyed:
ohdeargod
it's a clown dick :bugeyed: :surprised:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 am

oo!

it's one of mine!
it should have spooky seconds :)
Last edited by lizardbreath on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pretzal queen!!
[
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Seems like there was a drop, there's some super cute toys

Oh! I like that Nova a lot!
lizardbreath wrote: :bugeyed:
ohdeargod
it's a clown dick :bugeyed: :surprised:

Yeah, that's an odd pour.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:49 am

I'm seeing a few toys that look like a semi-translucent greenish sort of color marbled with copper and gold. I really like it, and I really hope that it's a tester for a Christmas color :widesmile:
Edited to add: There's a medium Kelvin that may be one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen but I do not want a Kelvin please somebody buy it it's the rainbow swirly one :crying:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 am

vixenvega wrote:Yeah, that's an odd pour.

I really liked it ;-; I like Polka dots a lot

Amaranthe wrote:Edited to add: There's a medium Kelvin that may be one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen but I do not want a Kelvin please somebody buy it it's the rainbow swirly one :crying:

Are you talking about this one? http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 23e3ef.JPG

I've had it in my cart like 5 times I'm unsure about it, I had a large which I liked but was kinda meh, I don't know if a medium would be too small
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 am

Amaranthe wrote:I'm seeing a few toys that look like a semi-translucent greenish sort of color marbled with copper and gold. I really like it, and I really hope that it's a tester for a Christmas color :widesmile:

These ones?
Arumaeruma wrote:I really liked it ;-; I like Polka dots a lot

It reminds me of funfetti.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 am

no interest (or equipment) but that's pretty!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 am

vixenvega wrote:It reminds me of funfetti.

That's what my boyfriend said lol. There's also a lot of large kelvins that are really cheap and have suction cups but idk if I like the colors on them

Return to “General Discussion”