Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Yeah, that's an odd pour.

I really liked it ;-; I like Polka dots a lot

Amaranthe wrote:Edited to add: There's a medium Kelvin that may be one of the prettiest toys I've ever seen but I do not want a Kelvin please somebody buy it it's the rainbow swirly one :crying:

Are you talking about this one? http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 23e3ef.JPG

I've had it in my cart like 5 times I'm unsure about it, I had a large which I liked but was kinda meh, I don't know if a medium would be too small

vixenvega wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I'm seeing a few toys that look like a semi-translucent greenish sort of color marbled with copper and gold. I really like it, and I really hope that it's a tester for a Christmas color :widesmile:

These ones?
Arumaeruma wrote:I really liked it ;-; I like Polka dots a lot

It reminds me of funfetti.

Yes to both! I'm not able to post pics atm but those are the ones I mean.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 am

Arumaeruma wrote:That's what my boyfriend said lol. There's also a lot of large kelvins that are really cheap and have suction cups but idk if I like the colors on them

lol
What about this one? http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 98134e.JPG

Oooo, pretty! The pour obscures the logo a bit too. Hmmmm.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 am

huh!
is this the older tentacle in the newer tentacle's colors?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:06 am

vixenvega wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:That's what my boyfriend said lol. There's also a lot of large kelvins that are really cheap and have suction cups but idk if I like the colors on them

lol
What about this one? http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 98134e.JPG

Oooo, pretty! The pour obscures the logo a bit too. Hmmmm.

That one is kinda nice, I'm too unsure at the moment to make a commitment. That pearce is really nice, I love the translucent colors on it, what size is it?
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:07 am

This David's in my cart. I adore the colors, but I'm not sure I can handle a medium (and it's in 5 firmness, too). Why are there never such pretty pours in small/mini sizes? :doh:

Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:09 am

Arumaeruma wrote:That one is kinda nice, I'm too unsure at the moment to make a commitment. That pearce is really nice, I love the translucent colors on it, what size is it?

The only Kelvin I really like is that smeary rainbow one, but I also really dislike it at the same time. It's weird.
The Pearce is a large in medium!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:09 am

Huh.

New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am

vixenvega wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:That one is kinda nice, I'm too unsure at the moment to make a commitment. That pearce is really nice, I love the translucent colors on it, what size is it?

The only Kelvin I really like is that smeary rainbow one, but I also really dislike it at the same time. It's weird.

That's EXACTLY how I feel about it :eyeroll: I keep on going "It's so pretty... but so ugly?"
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:12 am

Arumaeruma wrote:That's EXACTLY how I feel about it :eyeroll: I keep on going "It's so pretty... but so ugly?"

I don't understand why it isn't listed as a Franken Pour though.
jetstar

Postby jetstar » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 am

I was so close to getting that gorgeous Nova! ...And then the maintenance guy came to fix our smoke alarms and he fell out of my cart while I was AFK. It's probably for the best, I'm not sure if a medium would be right for me, haha.

It looks like there are a few toys that could be holiday colors.
nox sm/3 crackers sm/5
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:17 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

That's EXACTLY how I feel about it :eyeroll: I keep on going "It's so pretty... but so ugly?"

Me three!
Same reaction to that kelvin

I thnk it's the pink color that kills it for me
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:27 am

vixenvega wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:That's EXACTLY how I feel about it :eyeroll: I keep on going "It's so pretty... but so ugly?"

I don't understand why it isn't listed as a Franken Pour though.

Franken pours generally have a more layered look

The kelvin in question looks like a weird ass marble experiment
Pretzal queen!!
[
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:28 am

lizardbreath wrote:Franken pours generally have a more layered look

The kelvin in question looks like a weird ass marble experiment

Ooooo got it! :widesmile:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:28 am

jetstar wrote:I was so close to getting that gorgeous Nova! ...And then the maintenance guy came to fix our smoke alarms and he fell out of my cart while I was AFK. It's probably for the best, I'm not sure if a medium would be right for me, haha.

I LOVE this Nova. It's such a pretty color. And I love Christmas, anyways... It feels so festive without feeling annoyingly so.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
jetstar

Postby jetstar » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 am

blushingkitten wrote:Huh.

There are two Pearces right now with similar/the same colors as that Ika. Personally, I never thought of doing a black/neon mix (my tiny collection/very long wishlist is all softer colors) but the more I see it, the more I love it.
nox sm/3 crackers sm/5
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:52 am

blushingkitten wrote:
jetstar wrote:I was so close to getting that gorgeous Nova! ...And then the maintenance guy came to fix our smoke alarms and he fell out of my cart while I was AFK. It's probably for the best, I'm not sure if a medium would be right for me, haha.

I LOVE this Nova. It's such a pretty color. And I love Christmas, anyways... It feels so festive without feeling annoyingly so.

So I might've possibly been the person that bought it. :misc6: :buddy: I've been looking for a small Nova and it reminds me of peppermint chocolate! :nomnom:
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 am

Cestrum wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

So I might've possibly been the person that bought it. :misc6: :buddy: I've been looking for a small Nova and it reminds me of peppermint chocolate! :nomnom:

Please post pics when it arrives! I was previously immensely disappointed with a small Nova, otherwise I would have jumped all over it myself, lol.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 pm

There are some lovely mini Flints; two that are silvery marbled grey with golden sloppy seconds, lol. There's also this lovely small/5 Apollo. If I didn't already have one I love I'd get this guy. Black and yellow really look good on him.

31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:07 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Cestrum wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Please post pics when it arrives! I was previously immensely disappointed with a small Nova, otherwise I would have jumped all over it myself, lol.

I love my medium Nova, but it's too heavy for me to use regularly. I've been on the lookout for a small, and it's in the right specs too. I'll post pictures when it gets here! :widesmile:
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Syntyche wrote:Image

As much as I truly adore this pour, I let him go back to Adoptions. I don't have the space or finances to buy toys that I know won't work for me. I hope he finds a good home!
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon

Return to “General Discussion”