Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dorito

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Dorito » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
Dorito wrote:Sent a ticket asking if they could recreate this marble for a soft medium Pearce: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 3b5c47.JPG

(Sorry, the forums aren't letting me post image files for some reason :psyduck:)

Let us know what they say!
That large Pearce has been in and out of my cart for at least a week now, maybe longer.

They usually don't do those translucent + solid color marbles ;_; it makes me sad. I hope they will make it for you.

Well, they said they can't do that exact one, but could try mixing Arctic Ice with a solid green of my choice, but if it flopped they'd still send it to me and I had to agree to that if I wanted it. I wasn't left feeling really confident it would look like it, so I think I'm going to think of something else. Currently considering Heavy Hitter but with golden dazzle throughout if they can do that.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

TabbyTabs wrote:I'm not looking for a Sleipnir right now, but this one is beautiful!

So beautiful! Too bad I already have a Sleipnir.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Mettaton wrote:Oh my god, I fell hard into temptation tonight but I am in love with everything I got...

Small Nox - Rogue Color - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup!! Flopped for a speck on the underside of the base. I LOVE the colors!! I have been wanting a Nox since I got back into Bad Dragon stuff, but I could never find the right color/size at the right time. I have a feeling I will like his shape/size, since I like Echo so much

Small SLEIPNIR!!!! - OPAL!!! - Medium Firmness - Flopped for a small air bubble. I am SO excited for this one because I love Sleipnir and wanted one for a while... and it's OPAL! AHHH. I am worried the firmness might be a bit much, but could make a great oral toy! His Opal seems really colorful too.

Small Apollo - Rogue Color - Medium Firmness - No flaws. This one was actually an impulse buy, because I thought he was cute and I figured I'd give him a go, since the price was fair. Then, I noticed... This is the same Apollo that was featured in the "Toy of the Month" picture! So that was kinda cool! :D I am not sure if I will like his shape/size, but regardless, it should be fun!

I have a small Sleipnir in medium firmness and he's perfect for me. Lowering my body onto him is the easiest way to insert him though, doing it by hand is pretty tough.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Bad dragon listed this flop ridley as having no suction cup. But look:

That definitely looks like a suction cup dip. :mystery: I guess I'll find out when I get it in the mail.
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Feliciaty wrote:Bad dragon listed this flop ridley as having no suction cup. But look:

That definitely looks like a suction cup dip. :mystery: I guess I'll find out when I get it in the mail.

looks like a flopped one if anything, but sometimes those end up still working somehow. so pretty though! *0*
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:37 pm

This is an awesome Small Sleipnir, medium firmness. Flopped for a nick on the tip. I have my Opal one on the way, if I didn't I would be really tempted for him.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Mettaton wrote:Image

This is an awesome Small Sleipnir, medium firmness. Flopped for a nick on the tip. I have my Opal one on the way, if I didn't I would be really tempted for him.

Makes me want to get one in magma drake :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:27 pm

I've not been terribly inspired by any drops for a long while, but there are lots of pretties this time around that really appeal to my particular aesthetic tastes! :nomnom: None in the specs I want, but they're still so fun to look at! :misc2:

This M/5 Terra is so pretty with its split-fade-esque look and gold glitter in the base:

And I adore the colors on this M/8 Tyson w/ CT! A lovely fade, and the marbling in the base is almost psychedelic! :bugeyed:
And it's flopped for a speck in the shaft that I can barely even see:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Dreaming Heart on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Finally getting around to checking adoptions... Some pretties I noticed under the spoiler.

► Show Spoiler
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:50 am

I wish there was even a slight chance I could use an XL Crackers because I really really love this!
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Mettaton wrote:x

Why medium firmness :crying:

I knooow :crying: When I saw it, I remember someone on the forums looking for one in soft and was bummed to see it was Medium! It is one freaking good lookin' Sleip though <3 If I didn't have my Opal, I would get it because holyhell it looks nice.

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 am

Hachi Machi... this XL/Med Ika... I just love the colors. That's my favorite thing about watching the Adoptions/Flops. I love to see the colors they come up with. There's a Duke Butt/Anthro Shark that have this gorgeous Magenta/Lime/White color and I just love it. One day I want to order a surprise me, hoping that they'll do something fun with it. But part of me is worried about getting an Onyx if I did a surprise me :c

~ Toys I Own ~
katze

Postby katze » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Mettaton wrote:Oh my god, I fell hard into temptation tonight but I am in love with everything I got...

Small Nox - Rogue Color - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup!! Flopped for a speck on the underside of the base. I LOVE the colors!! I have been wanting a Nox since I got back into Bad Dragon stuff, but I could never find the right color/size at the right time. I have a feeling I will like his shape/size, since I like Echo so much

Small SLEIPNIR!!!! - OPAL!!! - Medium Firmness - Flopped for a small air bubble. I am SO excited for this one because I love Sleipnir and wanted one for a while... and it's OPAL! AHHH. I am worried the firmness might be a bit much, but could make a great oral toy! His Opal seems really colorful too.

Small Apollo - Rogue Color - Medium Firmness - No flaws. This one was actually an impulse buy, because I thought he was cute and I figured I'd give him a go, since the price was fair. Then, I noticed... This is the same Apollo that was featured in the "Toy of the Month" picture! So that was kinda cool! :D I am not sure if I will like his shape/size, but regardless, it should be fun!

I can't stop staring at that nox, I loooove it! Nice grab! Be sure to post pics when you get it :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:25 pm

katze wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

I can't stop staring at that nox, I loooove it! Nice grab! Be sure to post pics when you get it :)

Absolutely! I want to do an unboxing thing so bad. I got so excited when my Meng got here that I forgot to take pictures, lol!

Also, does anyone know if they do drops on Saturdays or Sundays? I am still new to all this xD :nerdy:

~ Toys I Own ~
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Mettaton wrote:
katze wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

Absolutely! I want to do an unboxing thing so bad. I got so excited when my Meng got here that I forgot to take pictures, lol!

Also, does anyone know if they do drops on Saturdays or Sundays? I am still new to all this xD :nerdy:

Nah, they don't do drops then. They only do them Mon-Fri while they're "open". The latest they tend to do a drop is sometime Friday afternoon. Drops tend to be a bit random. Checking the adopts page regularly and/or checking on here is really the only way to know when they do a drop.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Ooh it's sorta like the twin of this Pearce I just went for :widesmile: Wonder if he'll look pretty under blacklight...

Welp this order arrived and I found out. The colors are definitely UV reactive - neon pink and green in an otherwise dark room :D But he's outrageously huge in large... *gulp* lol

Got a chance to try out Sofia and I really liked her! Not too tight or loose but just right for me and the inside feels pretty interesting. Looks as good in person as in the adoptions pic too :3 I know some people were disappointed by the plain looking exterior and BD logo stamped on. But she has an interior unlike any other penetrable I know. Pics to come when I get around to it.
Penetrables comparison: here
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:01 pm

GlacierK wrote:looks like a flopped one if anything, but sometimes those end up still working somehow. so pretty though! *0*

A bit late but yeah, I just got it and it looks they did attempt a suction cup. It works fine it's just very shallow.
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:24 pm

ooooooo
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:27 pm

lizardbreath wrote:ooooooo

So pretty...
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:ooooooo

So pretty...

matches your avatar!
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”