Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Arumaeruma

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Everything pretty are wrong sized or wrong modeled... Seems to be the usual story for me now!

I'm somewhat looking to replace my kage for one in colors I like better... This isn't it, but I can't stop staring at it! It's so bright!

I fell in love with the colors on this one! The marbling makes it look so wispy.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:I fell in love with the colors on this one! The marbling makes it look so wispy.

I love how the marbling looks! Blue and orange just aren't my sorts of colors... If it were pink, purple, white... Sparkly... I'd be allll over it. I wish more marbles looked like this!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:54 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
I'm somewhat looking to replace my kage for one in colors I like better... This isn't it, but I can't stop staring at it! It's so bright!

This one caught my attention too just because that orange is so blinding. It's not my thing at all but I still kind of love it, haha.

I quite like this pretzal but I'm trying to be good about not buying things I know I probably won't actually use.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 pm

there is a medium unflared Chance in adoptions right now that is awesome lookin
Attachments
450199e38dd5520eda2c7f8b7aa442dd.JPG
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HeartlessGlitch

Postby HeartlessGlitch » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:51 pm

KnotyDes wrote:there is a medium unflared Chance in adoptions right now that is awesome lookin

I /ALMOST/ nabbed that one, but I ended up getting 2 others for the same price instead. Still want it though, perhaps if it's still there next week.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:53 pm

HeartlessGlitch wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:there is a medium unflared Chance in adoptions right now that is awesome lookin

I /ALMOST/ nabbed that one, but I ended up getting 2 others for the same price instead. Still want it though, perhaps if it's still there next week.

He's from the last drop, so your odds are good :)
HeartlessGlitch

Postby HeartlessGlitch » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:57 pm

vixenvega wrote:
HeartlessGlitch wrote:

I'm actually tempted to say fuck it and spend ahead of next week just to secure it, xD. I'd be waiting on 3 orders though if I did that, but it's just so pretty, plus it has a tube, which I have yet to have on anything but a lil squirt. Reminds me of some kind of rock but I can't think of the name of it.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:02 pm

HeartlessGlitch wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
HeartlessGlitch wrote:

I'm actually tempted to say fuck it and spend ahead of next week just to secure it, xD. I'd be waiting on 3 orders though if I did that, but it's just so pretty, plus it has a tube, which I have yet to have on anything but a lil squirt. Reminds me of some kind of rock but I can't think of the name of it.

I'm a bit of an enabler, so I say go for it if you can afford it!
It looks similar to my Pearce, but with white. If it is the same color it is indeed pretty.
HeartlessGlitch

Postby HeartlessGlitch » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:07 pm

vixenvega wrote:
HeartlessGlitch wrote:
vixenvega wrote:He's from the last drop, so your odds are good :)

It looks similar to my Pearce, but with white. If it is the same color it is indeed pretty.

I know myself well enough to at least sleep on it, lol.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:09 pm

:nomnom: i
HeartlessGlitch wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
HeartlessGlitch wrote:

I know myself well enough to at least sleep on it, lol.

Good thinking :)
I don't think he'll disappear on you.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:40 pm

I'm glad I missed this drop, though I doubt I would have bought anything. Large/5 Elden is pretty much the only thing left on my list now. A lot of very pretty toys though.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

► Show Spoiler

I LOVE this pour! Whoever gets this elden is so lucky! :excited:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Everything pretty are wrong sized or wrong modeled... Seems to be the usual story for me now!

Yep. When one's collection starts to get near completion it gets more and more difficult to find pretties in the right size/model/firmness. For me every drop has had only 1 toy I've wanted. I only bought a small flopped Nocturne to save on shipping with another toy..and did want a Nocturne yet was waffling between small and mini. Apparently the one a friend traded me for one of my toys temporarily before they moved to another state WAS a mini not small :doh: . The size jump from mini to small's unreal. I thought my small was mislabelled as a medium because it's bigger than medium Crash Raptor almost as big as medium David Werewolf.

Arumaeruma wrote:Idk what you're talking about there were a ton of gorgeous small and minis that dropped this drop had a good mix of sizes, below are some of my favorites (All smalls or minis).

Odd I didn't see most of those in adopts. Except that Elden for about 1 minute before it was grabbed up. I admittedly passed the Blaze/Scorn models because Blaze offers nothing of interest to me at all and Scorn's just huge for a small thickness wise. Yet most of what I saw was still medium - XL. The Adopts page HAS been screwy for me ever since Black Friday. Even without trying to use the organization app that used to work before BF.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Some more small or mini toys that caught my eye, though I can't guarantee all these are from this drop. Some have flaws, some are pretty intensely coloured and some are probably ugly to most other people.

► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 am

Didn't look at this Kage the first time around, but it's quite pretty, too... Again though, not in my sorts of colors, ugh!

New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:38 am

Luxx wrote:Some more small or mini toys that caught my eye, though I can't guarantee all these are from this drop. Some have flaws, some are pretty intensely coloured and some are probably ugly to most other people.

► Show Spoiler

I really like the fade on those Austins!
I also love this small Scorn.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:37 am

vixenvega wrote:
I really like the fade on those Austins!
I also love this small Scorn.

Same, it's just lovely! I was legit tempted but I already own a small Scorn. (Also tempted by the medium one with all the pink but med Scorn is right at the top of my size range.)
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am

Luxx wrote:Same, it's just lovely! I was legit tempted but I already own a small Scorn. (Also tempted by the medium one with all the pink but med Scorn is right at the top of my size range.)

I know the one, that's cute too! Honestly, I like all of the Scorns they dropped last night.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 am

I LOOOOOOOOVE that Scorn. Wish that model wasn't too big for me still : (

So I just scored. Bought the med/med flop Blaze in signature that dropped yesterday for$84! I had been balking that I didn't think the medium was worth its base price, and that I would only consider one at flop price. Well, low and behold, there he was. It says it has imperfections on the base and shaft, but I don't see much in these pics. Normally I hate ordering a single toy on its own, but I couldn't pass this up. It's funny, when the toy released, I didn't care much for this color, but it sure is nice to get it that price when it would normally be $135, and it should have good resale value if I don't like it. I am pretty excited about the glow blue :excited:

My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:03 pm

Man, I already have a small Pretzal but I am in love with this one:

Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *

Return to “General Discussion”