Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby katze » Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Niah wrote:
He's very lovely. Considering the toys you already have, you should be fine. He is a bit bigger than his listed measurements. I've found that I can use the first half of my medium/5 Clayton, but after that I start having issues with the girth. I think I'd fair better with a medium in 3 instead (had the same issue with my small/5 Sleipnir and got one in 3 and that works so much better). Medium Terra gives me the same trouble with the knot and I'm probably going get one in 3 as well at some point.

Late response, but whatever!

I hope it will be fine, but if he's bigger than his listed measurements, I don't know...:surprised: At least I'm not spending more money on a custom that may not work, haha. Really crossing my fingers he does though, I have a thing for big creature dicks that can still be taken.

I'm kind of iffy about getting toys in soft now ever since I got my medium terra in it. I just can't really feel much of him in use? Even the knot feels like nothing to me, so it's disappointing. :( Initial insertion is nice, but past that it just stops feeling like anything. Idk if I'll order another in 5, because the fade on this one turned out so nice. If your previous toys worked for you in that firmness, medium terra in soft should be fine for you! If you're interested, I could let you know if I decide to sell mine?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon May 15, 2017 1:22 pm

katze wrote:
Niah wrote:
He's very lovely. Considering the toys you already have, you should be fine. He is a bit bigger than his listed measurements. I've found that I can use the first half of my medium/5 Clayton, but after that I start having issues with the girth. I think I'd fair better with a medium in 3 instead (had the same issue with my small/5 Sleipnir and got one in 3 and that works so much better). Medium Terra gives me the same trouble with the knot and I'm probably going get one in 3 as well at some point.

Late response, but whatever!

I hope it will be fine, but if he's bigger than his listed measurements, I don't know...:surprised: At least I'm not spending more money on a custom that may not work, haha. Really crossing my fingers he does though, I have a thing for big creature dicks that can still be taken.

I'm kind of iffy about getting toys in soft now ever since I got my medium terra in it. I just can't really feel much of him in use? Even the knot feels like nothing to me, so it's disappointing. :( Initial insertion is nice, but past that it just stops feeling like anything. Idk if I'll order another in 5, because the fade on this one turned out so nice. If your previous toys worked for you in that firmness, medium terra in soft should be fine for you! If you're interested, I could let you know if I decide to sell mine?

Which toy? The medium/3 Terra? That's the one in Nox's Signature, right? I'm good. I've got a few ideas for customs and I also want to see what other dessert colors we'll get this year. Thanks for the offer.

I get my small/3 Apollo custom tomorrow night and I'm so excited for him. I have a small/5 that I love, but I want to see if I like the 3 firmness better since I've found myself getting a little irritated with some textures lately for some reason. Didn't used to be an issue at all with me, so who knows what's going on, lol. Aiming for a small/3 Xar to go with my small/5 Xar as well, but I'm not sure what colors I'm going to get him in.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Mon May 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Y'all... The toys they've been dropping lately have been siiiiiiiq! Here's the latest one I picked up. The pics don't do it justice; I love it as much as my RRs! I'll take some pics with my good camera and post in the show me thread.
Attachments
IMG_20170515_200100.jpg
IMG_20170515_200135.jpg
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Sanguine wrote:Y'all... The toys they've been dropping lately have been siiiiiiiq! Here's the latest one I picked up. The pics don't do it justice; I love it as much as my RRs! I'll take some pics with my good camera and post in the show me thread.

That one was one of the nicer finds. I had my eye on it at one point, too! He's a real beauty. :smilenox:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 am

tamandua wrote:
Drazard wrote:Love this Tentacle but have zero need for one in my collection, so can't justify splurging on it based on colour. :crying: Hope it finds a loving hope!!

This is great, it reminds me of 90s Nickelodeon bumpers :misc14: :misc15:

My thoughts exactly! Reminded me of Reptar from Rugrats too actually...
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 am

I love all of these!
Small/medium
Medium/medium
Mini/medium
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 am

Found myself hankering for a David the other day, and couldn't resist this guy when I saw him listed. :misc2: :nomnom:

Hope the model works out for me!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Didn't expect to sell Chance or make a non BD sale. I did. And so I caved on this small Bumble. I wanted a toy in at least one of the promo colors. And this guy was too perfect. Sure hope the other side is as pretty! So nervous when they only post the one side of a toy that's a marble.

Drazard wrote:Found myself hankering for a David the other day, and couldn't resist this guy when I saw him listed. :misc2: :nomnom:

Congrats :widesmile: ! Coming from someone who normally dislikes non printer textureless/real minimally textured toys BD's Werewolf David is still pretty amazing :misc2: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Thu May 18, 2017 9:05 am

Finally pulled the trigger on this Meng after agonizing over it for days. It looks just like a jade statue! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :blush:
ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 am

Muffy wrote:Image

Finally pulled the trigger on this Meng after agonizing over it for days. It looks just like a jade statue! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :blush:

Oooooo
Tell us if it glows :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Thu May 18, 2017 10:40 am

lovelyscales wrote:Didn't expect to sell Chance or make a non BD sale. I did. And so I caved on this small Bumble. I wanted a toy in at least one of the promo colors. And this guy was too perfect. Sure hope the other side is as pretty! So nervous when they only post the one side of a toy that's a marble.

Oh man... I'm glad for my wallet that I missed that Bumble haha. I've been looking for a prettier one for a while now and that one is just gorgeous! Congrats!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Thu May 18, 2017 11:10 am

Drazard wrote:Found myself hankering for a David the other day, and couldn't resist this guy when I saw him listed. :misc2: :nomnom:

That David is gorgeous I love the stripes as it fades into the next color. What size was it?
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 am

HighlandMistress wrote:
Drazard wrote::words:

That David is gorgeous I love the stripes as it fades into the next color. What size was it?

The unique striping is definitely what drew me to it! Very curious to see what the pour looks like on the other side - might be completely different, knowing BD! :widesmile: It's a medium/medium~
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Dusksong wrote:Oh man... I'm glad for my wallet that I missed that Bumble haha. I've been looking for a prettier one for a while now and that one is just gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks :widesmile:! Didn't think I'b be getting another BD without a tube. Yet I knew I wanted Cosmic Nebula or Solar Flare. It's not quite the promo marble style yet it's so unique amd still space reminiscent :smilenox:! If you want if it ends up being too big - I'll be able to tell comparing it to other toys I have - I can let you know at a later date.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Thu May 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Drazard wrote:
HighlandMistress wrote:
Drazard wrote::words:

The unique striping is definitely what drew me to it! Very curious to see what the pour looks like on the other side - might be completely different, knowing BD! :widesmile: It's a medium/medium~

Definitely send pics when you get it! I wonder if it will be close or completely different. But it's definitely one of the most unique marbles I've seen!
katze

Postby katze » Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Drop ahoy!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Fri May 19, 2017 2:19 pm

WOW! Huge drop today! Got myself a slug and this lovely large fenrir flop.

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri May 19, 2017 2:41 pm

I must have missed everything good in the drop not that I currently can buy anything. I scroll through the most recent toys and nothing really catches my eye.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Fri May 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Some of the pretties I spotted:

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Muffy wrote:Some of the pretties I spotted:

Someone's wrapped a fruit roll up around that Ika.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”