Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Villie » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:08 pm

seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Villie wrote:Image

Ooooohhh that pour is so smooth i wonder if it is all the way round!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:

It's suuuuuuuuch a clean split! I hope it is all the way around. I really love that marbling on the base too, it's so regal
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Villie wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

It's suuuuuuuuch a clean split! I hope it is all the way around. I really love that marbling on the base too, it's so regal

Funnily enough I've been keeping my eye on that one since the sale began to see who'd buy it - I love the blue in the base! :smilenox:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Villie wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

Funnily enough I've been keeping my eye on that one since the sale began to see who'd buy it - I love the blue in the base! :smilenox:

WoW pretty. the base is the amazon princess marble, that i want my next toy cast in. it look really good. just WoW
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm

That shaft looks very aurora-like. Holy shit. Very nice base too.

Medium/8 Demo for anyone who wants to know.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AsherGray

Postby AsherGray » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am

Hmm, surprised this thread was basically silent during the cyber Monday drop. Here's a bunch that I ended up buying:

Image lots of sloppy seconds on this guy! My favorite :misc12:
This Diego looks like its base will glow. Image
Image These bumbles were beautiful and in the same sizes and firmness, but bought them both anyway.
Image This crazy Nox.
And night sky Stan. :)

Some close contenders:
ImageImageImage Duke muzzle in half sinister pumpkin and half natural.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

AsherGray wrote:Hmm, surprised this thread was basically silent during the cyber Monday drop. Here's a bunch that I ended up buying

People were too busy looking at their bank accounts and all the pretty drops to post anything :smile:

Also there is the "tell no one about the pretty, its mine" its mine effect.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm happy that BD had a Cyber Monday sale on inventory, because I was able to snag a couple pretties! A pretty pumpkin Terra (small/3) with what looks like a green highlight, and a split arctic ice Nocturne (mini/5). I've been wanting a Nocturne for while and I'm so happy I was able to fine one that wasn't a solid color!

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/8aaf351022a7dec571fadaf67afd2aef.JPG
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/99ef10bfa8d32e286d6551b1cadac870.JPG

My husband also picked up a Cracker's Sheath in metallic gold as well as an Axel for me in a neat dark metallic brown/bright green marble. I'm so excited to try the Terra and Axel, but nervous too because they're kinda blunt and thick!

Edit: The Crackers sheath is a medium and it's HUGE! :bugeyed: We tried it out last night and I could not take it. :crying: But maybe I just need to get a new training toy. Any excuse to buy more toys, amiright?!
Last edited by SweetieKat on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm

I used the sale for toys that I wanted, but aren't sure if I will be able to fit in:

XL Chance Flared:
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 84e320.JPG

Large Fenrir:
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 66b6d6.JPG

And to have something useable,
Med Fenrir:
http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 9b6935.JPG

I had hoped for med Dexter and L Jason, but all the pretties were in the wrong sizes.
Fonzibear

Postby Fonzibear » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Sm 5 Kelvin

I got the small/5 Kelvin from page 768
Really surprised he lasted until the cyber Monday sale considering I almost bought him full price a week ago
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:I used the sale for toys that I wanted, but aren't sure if I will be able to fit in.

You will have trouble with flared chance. I think almost everyone does. :smile: the length combined with super thick head makes insertion difficult. The most annoying thing is that no matter how much you warm up before hand the position in which you have to take Chance requires you to be halfway between standing and squatting, which, from my experience, makes opening up difficult since you are using your leg and core muscles to hold yourself up. While laying on your back may not give you enough leverage to force the head in, but I find that if you wedge the base up against a wall and place yourself in a position where the toy is bent and is applying pressure against you. This allows you to use your hands to maneuver the head into a position that you can insert it. Meanwhile your hands and everything around you starts to get covered in lube, adding further difficulty. I highly recommend only partially lubing up the toy it just makes thing so much easier.

Now that's out of the way I can tell you a trick to get the head in. You need two hands for this one to stabilize the shaft and with the other one grab it just below the head and start to insert one side of the head. Once you feel is start to go in press the rest of it in. The most important thing to remember is stay relaxed and open while trying to insert the head or you will clench up and then have to start all over. Once that head does slip in oh boy is it a unquie and wonderfull feeling. Once you get it head in everything smooth sailing. I do enjoy my flared chance, its fat head hits so many good spots, but I find myself reaching for any other toy in my collection (same with Jackson) since they are just so much easier to use. Don't get me wrong Flared chance is worth the effort, but its a toy you have to devote a whole session to take. its not just a toy you can pull out and have fun with.

I hope my ramblings have helped/not scared you away from the toy. This is a toy you have to do work to enjoy. It is worth it. Just don't give up on it, put the effort in and hopefully it works out for you.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:15 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:I used the sale for toys that I wanted, but aren't sure if I will be able to fit in.

You will have trouble with flared chance. I think almost everyone does. :smile: the length combined with super thick head makes insertion difficult. The most annoying thing is that no matter how much you warm up before hand the position in which you have to take Chance requires you to be halfway between standing and squatting, which, from my experience, makes opening up difficult since you are using your leg and core muscles to hold yourself up. While laying on your back may not give you enough leverage to force the head in, but I find that if you wedge the base up against a wall and place yourself in a position where the toy is bent and is applying pressure against you. This allows you to use your hands to maneuver the head into a position that you can insert it. Meanwhile your hands and everything around you starts to get covered in lube, adding further difficulty. I highly recommend only partially lubing up the toy it just makes thing so much easier.

Now that's out of the way I can tell you a trick to get the head in. You need two hands for this one to stabilize the shaft and with the other one grab it just below the head and start to insert one side of the head. Once you feel is start to go in press the rest of it in. The most important thing to remember is stay relaxed and open while trying to insert the head or you will clench up and then have to start all over. Once that head does slip in oh boy is it a unquie and wonderfull feeling. Once you get it head in everything smooth sailing. I do enjoy my flared chance, its fat head hits so many good spots, but I find myself reaching for any other toy in my collection (same with Jackson) since they are just so much easier to use. Don't get me wrong Flared chance is worth the effort, but its a toy you have to devote a whole session to take. its not just a toy you can pull out and have fun with.

I hope my ramblings have helped/not scared you away from the toy. This is a toy you have to do work to enjoy. It is worth it. Just don't give up on it, put the effort in and hopefully it works out for you.

Thank you, that will help.

I still have a long way to go, since my max is the med Halfling with 3.2 inch, but since my L Flint is taunting me, I might give it a try at some point.
Might want to safe it for partner play, someone to insert it should help, when I'm sure I can take the flare, that is.

And I am vaginal play only, that might make a difference.
My butt just goes "nope", on good days, I can take my small Tako ^^"
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Thank you, that will help.

I still have a long way to go, since my max is the med Halfling with 3.2 inch, but since my L Flint is taunting me, I might give it a try at some point.
Might want to safe it for partner play, someone to insert it should help, when I'm sure I can take the flare, that is.

And I am vaginal play only, that might make a difference.
My butt just goes "nope", on good days, I can take my small Tako ^^"

Yes! A partner will probably make things a lot easier.

again i hope you can enjoy Chance it is a great toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:42 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Festive Nova on its way to me... Couldn't see no to that Christmas marble!

I'm super sorry for quoting such an old post, but bumping it up because holy shit you have an early pour of this year's new holiday color, Season's Greetings!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:05 am

CakeLurker wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Festive Nova on its way to me... Couldn't see no to that Christmas marble!

I'm super sorry for quoting such an old post, but bumping it up because holy shit you have an early pour of this year's new holiday color, Season's Greetings!

Yes! That's the first thing I noticed when I saw the new Christmas color announcement, haha. It's really cute in person!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:15 am

The drought has finally passed. Drop Day!

Large/5 Zaratan:
Medium/5 Trent:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 am

Looks like my custom duke butt served as coloring inspiration

I bet this looks 100% crappier irl than on the photo
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 am

There's a flop Demogorgon in "Jason" colors, size large, firm (8) and suction cup for about 30% off ($105 instead of $155). The flop is a nick on the base, no big deal. I'll probably kick myself later for not buying it...
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 am

There's a legacy medium Breeder and a legacy small Xenogon right now if anyone is interested? Both in BD blue :smilenox:

Return to “General Discussion”