Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Futa Princess » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 pm

I love this! I want it so bad but can't afford it :crying: whoever scores this please share pics!

Image

This one is pretty, but not only is it out of my price range but I'd never fit that (its XL)

Image
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Futa Princess wrote:
This one is pretty, but not only is it out of my price range but I'd never fit that (its XL)

Image

Xl dexter gets pretty thick. I think whoever ordered that custom was trying to get closer to the OC color? Look good though.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Drop today! The sale on Zino, Shogaru, Wrath and Glavve colors are over but here's some examples from Clearance for future reference and if anybody wanted to grab some right now:

M/5 Apollo - Shogaru:
► Show Spoiler

S/5 Blaze - Wrath:
► Show Spoiler

M/5 Nova - Glavve:
► Show Spoiler

M/5 Clayton - Glavve:
► Show Spoiler

M/5 David - Zino:
► Show Spoiler


EDIT: Here's a REALLY NICETurquoise Elden in Medium/8. Flop with Suction Cup, so posting the pic now before anyone misses out on this beauty before he goes:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Glad everything real pretty's in medium to larger. My wallet can't handle pretty smaller smalls/minis. Yet darn those are soooo very pretty =^0!

CakeLurker wrote:Drop today! The sale on Zino, Shogaru, Wrath and Glavve colors are over but here's some examples from Clearance for future reference and if anybody wanted to grab some right now:
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby katze » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:40 pm

A nice flopped Unity Blue Janine's Muzzle:

Image
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Villie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Wowee, only $85

Image
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Villie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:18 pm

OH there's another one!!

Image
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Villie wrote:OH there's another one!!

Image


Look at all this money I don't have to buy pretty toys;;
taulanaewn
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am
Gender: Nonbinary - they/them

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby taulanaewn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:00 pm

I just found a flopped Small Nocturne in Signature with a suction cup for $60... I'm spending too much damn money on this company but that's a deal so I took it. Especially since I couldn't find the nick in shaft it mentioned on the pictures and it's literally $45 off from what it should be.
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:I stopped lurking and there is not much in what I would want in inventory, I hope they release some dudes soon. Is there a set date for them to put up more toys for sale?

no they kinda sorta drop on wed or thurs. but with the back log from the Holiday's they haven't dropped anything this year.

Great, thanks. I only lurked the BD website for a bit and there is no indication of drops.
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby katze » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:I stopped lurking and there is not much in what I would want in inventory, I hope they release some dudes soon. Is there a set date for them to put up more toys for sale?

no they kinda sorta drop on wed or thurs. but with the back log from the Holiday's they haven't dropped anything this year.

Great, thanks. I only lurked the BD website for a bit and there is no indication of drops.


Drops are random as far as well all know.
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:21 pm

katze wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:no they kinda sorta drop on wed or thurs. but with the back log from the Holiday's they haven't dropped anything this year.

Great, thanks. I only lurked the BD website for a bit and there is no indication of drops.


Drops are random as far as well all know.

Oh well thank you for saying so. I will just have to keep my eyes peeled. I don't even really know what I want now. I keep getting told by my really heavily into the fandom furry friends I should try a toy with what furries call a knot or a flare, that no other toys compare. It looks like Tucker has both, so maybe I will look into Tucker.
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby katze » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Oh well thank you for saying so. I will just have to keep my eyes peeled. I don't even really know what I want now. I keep getting told by my really heavily into the fandom furry friends I should try a toy with what furries call a knot or a flare, that no other toys compare. It looks like Tucker has both, so maybe I will look into Tucker.


You can PM me and I'll give you some advice/point you to some toys!
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 pm

katze wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Oh well thank you for saying so. I will just have to keep my eyes peeled. I don't even really know what I want now. I keep getting told by my really heavily into the fandom furry friends I should try a toy with what furries call a knot or a flare, that no other toys compare. It looks like Tucker has both, so maybe I will look into Tucker.


You can PM me and I'll give you some advice/point you to some toys!

Really? How nice, thanks. Give me just a minute, PM incoming.
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 902
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Seeing some Black Friday flops now, and some nice rogue colors.
User avatar
DesireDemon
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:17 pm

The colors on this chance are amazing. I would never get a chance but damn that's pretty.Image
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:34 pm

DesireDemon wrote:The colors on this chance are amazing. I would never get a chance but damn that's pretty.Image


What size and firmness?
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
DesireDemon wrote:The colors on this chance are amazing. I would never get a chance but damn that's pretty.Image


What size and firmness?

I know I'm not op but came here to say: Small and medium firmness.
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:41 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
DesireDemon wrote:The colors on this chance are amazing. I would never get a chance but damn that's pretty.Image


What size and firmness?

I know I'm not op but came here to say: Small and medium firmness.


Hnggggggg it looks gorgeous but way too small, thanks for telling me :widesmile:
User avatar
DesireDemon
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Any reason why? i had reservations about toys like that, but chance ended up being my favorite BD toy in use :widesmile:

It's not necessarily because its equine I just don't find any arousal while looking at it. I also really don't like balls on my toys so that's probably part of it. Plus I tend to like toys with a strong curve in the shaft. When it comes to BD it really has to be more fantastical for me to get into it. Like the rogue nocturne I purchased reminded me of what a futa desire demon's (from dragon age) might look like. And the Crash I'm waiting for I'm getting is themed after Prince Sidon. Axel was such a let down for me because I love Krogans from Mass Effect but I don't think it would be a toy I would enjoy (might pick one up if I see one that speaks to me). But yeah I'm defintely more into scaley stuff I guess. :widesmile: If I wanted something more mammalian it would have to be something boring and human based and probably not from BD because other places do that better.

The funny thing is I've always wanted to get a Ridley as an art piece since I love Giger and have a few art pieces and I thought that would be my first BD toy but here we are. :widesmile:

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests