Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
betty

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby betty » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Another pretty nox
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:46 pm

ooo! lots o pretties
nice variety
from "OWWW MY EYES" to subtle

You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:49 pm

You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 pm

mini!
Pretzal queen!!
[
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Too big for me! :misc5: :crying:
Attachments
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_683d16c932813c827e53a612c507e1f1_240.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_683d16c932813c827e53a612c507e1f1_240.jpg (6.42 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Earth-chan!
lizardbreath wrote:Image
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:46 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Image

wow thats pretty
My collection
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 pm

These aren't as spectacular as the other toys posted here, but I wonder if they're coming up with a new color. I see this pink/blue mix constantly in adoptions. I know it's not that complicated of a color, but I think it's pretty (well. The ones in the past had more of a glittery/metallic pink to them than the ones now. The sleeve isnt from this drop). Maybe they just have an excess of these particular colors often but yeah. See it constantly. Several other toys in adoptions with this coloration, but my phone wouldn't let me upload photos of a certain size so I had to upload a mashup that probably terrible quality
Attachments
20180615_233112.jpg
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 pm

roseypearl wrote:These aren't as spectacular as the other toys posted here, but I wonder if they're coming up with a new color. I see this pink/blue mix constantly in adoptions. I know it's not that complicated of a color, but I think it's pretty (well. The ones in the past had more of a glittery/metallic pink to them than the ones now. The sleeve isnt from this drop). Maybe they just have an excess of these particular colors often but yeah. See it constantly. Several other toys in adoptions with this coloration, but my phone wouldn't let me upload photos of a certain size so I had to upload a mashup that probably terrible quality

I see them often too, but don't post them because of how frequent they are unless there's an unusual marble of it or something. That's just me though. I definitely still saw and saved some pretty pics.

According to other users, the color has been around for years but this is the largest drop of them I've ever seen so far, so maybe it's close to becoming an official color now.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I see them often too, but don't post them because of how frequent they are unless there's an unusual marble of it or something. That's just me though. I definitely still saw and saved some pretty pics.

According to other users, the color has been around for years but this is the largest drop of them I've ever seen so far, so maybe it's close to becoming an official color now.

Yeah, I didnt realize it was common at first so I saved pictures of the few toys I saw with it, but after seeing it in a few drops I realized it wasn't super special.

Don't know if anyone posted this nox (checked but didn't see it, but could have missed it). Med/med
Attachments
20180616_012353.jpg
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:46 am

CakeLurker wrote:
roseypearl wrote:These aren't as spectacular as the other toys posted here, but I wonder if they're coming up with a new color. I see this pink/blue mix constantly in adoptions. I know it's not that complicated of a color, but I think it's pretty (well. The ones in the past had more of a glittery/metallic pink to them than the ones now. The sleeve isnt from this drop). Maybe they just have an excess of these particular colors often but yeah. See it constantly. Several other toys in adoptions with this coloration, but my phone wouldn't let me upload photos of a certain size so I had to upload a mashup that probably terrible quality

I see them often too, but don't post them because of how frequent they are unless there's an unusual marble of it or something. That's just me though. I definitely still saw and saved some pretty pics.

This is a convention color, Con Signature, and it glows in the dark. The toys you're seeing in inventory are either left over con stock or toys that failed QC for color reasons.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:38 am

vixenvega wrote:This is a convention color, Con Signature, and it glows in the dark. The toys you're seeing in inventory are either left over con stock or toys that failed QC for color reasons.

It glows in the dark?!? Well. That settles it. I'm getting that marble on something.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

I can confirm that those appear to be con sig! You never know if they flopped for failing to glow correctly though, so be careful haha.
The black + purple ones are con natural btw.

I couldn't resist this...

I hope the colors look true to the photo. I had bad luck with purple in the past.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:18 am

Psst. Somebody buy this two-sided Nox before I doooooooooo

Small/medium Nox:

To whoever bought it, thank you, you saved my wallet's life right now :misc2: :widesmile:
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:55 am

STOCK DROP!!!!
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:30 am

some of the pretties

ooo! a marble nocturne

should be fun in UV

huh!
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am

large spritz!

Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:43 am

extra soft nocturne
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:49 am

large!
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”