Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
GreenLeopard87

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:So many gorgeous mountain drakes, but the only firm one is fugly. :crying:

I see two firm MDs!

Didn't see the second one, but I just refreshed and I see it. Why do both have to have such an ugly yellow/fleshy toned color??? :eyeroll:

Wish this one was a firm!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:07 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:So many gorgeous mountain drakes, but the only firm one is fugly. :crying:

I see two firm MDs!

Didn't see the second one, but I just refreshed and I see it. Why do both have to have such an ugly yellow/fleshy toned color??? :eyeroll:

Wish this one was a firm!

That's totally like me and all the Flints right now... :( My Mountain Drake is in Medium and I really enjoy him, if that means anything!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:22 pm

blushingkitten wrote:That's totally like me and all the Flints right now... :( My Mountain Drake is in Medium and I really enjoy him, if that means anything!

I already have a 5, but I want something a bit firmer. :widesmile:

This flint is REALLY pretty... except it's a firm. And there's no way THAT firm would go up where I need it to go! :doh:

Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Lightning bug flint?
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:30 pm

If this was in soft I would buy it, but it's in FIRM. Looks like blueberries and cream! Item# 94345

FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Aether

Postby Aether » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

I was going to wait and save up for a custom Mountain Drake in Turquoise, but I'm weak. And I want to have some money left for a custom Tails and Portholes Merman, so...

It doesn't help that Shimmerscale is a gorgeous color, this one had a suction cup, and it was at a flop price I couldn't refuse. Especially since the cost got cut in half again by my store credit. That suction cup definitely sold me because overall we're talking a more than 30$ difference between this and the Turquoise custom... and this is just as pretty of a color, plus no wait for it to be poured.

The only problem is, I don't think the holiday discount applied. Does the discount apply to flops? I sent in a ticket about it, but am prepared to feel stupid for missing something obvious.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:40 pm

I nearly got this guy: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 847a75.JPG

He's so pretty. I actually logged into my account and everything. He'd disappeared from the page before, but then he showed back up. I'm glad I took a second look at him. I thought he was a mini (I swear that's what I saw the first time), but he's a small and he's in 5/medium firmness. :crying: No thanks. As lovely as he looks, he'll get no use in that firmness with that size. Wish they'd drop some small/soft Sleipnirs.

Saw two lovely Mountaindrakes, but his design as a plug doesn't really appeal to me since I know he wouldn't get much use at all.
Last edited by Niah on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Aether wrote:I was going to wait and save up for a custom Mountain Drake in Turquoise, but I'm weak. And I want to have some money left for a custom Tails and Portholes Merman, so...

It doesn't help that Shimmerscale is a gorgeous color, this one had a suction cup, and it was at a flop price I couldn't refuse. Especially since the cost got cut in half again by my store credit. That suction cup definitely sold me because overall we're talking a more than 30$ difference between this and the Turquoise custom... and this is just as pretty of a color, plus no wait for it to be poured.

The only problem is, I don't think the holiday discount applied. Does the discount apply to flops? I sent in a ticket about it, but am prepared to feel stupid for missing something obvious.

I believe it should apply... it shows up at checkout. Did you go that far through the process?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Aether

Postby Aether » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:44 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Aether wrote:I was going to wait and save up for a custom Mountain Drake in Turquoise, but I'm weak. And I want to have some money left for a custom Tails and Portholes Merman, so...

I believe it should apply... it shows up at checkout. Did you go that far through the process?

All the way through, paid for it and everything. My store credit applied no problem, but when I look at Discounts, it says 0.00. Never saw the usual coupon get applied at the end of checkout.

I'm sure BD will take care of it. I just didn't want to wait and lose the Mountain Drake, because a suctioncupped MD with its lovely natural coloration wasn't going to last too long at the price he was at!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:44 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:That's totally like me and all the Flints right now... :( My Mountain Drake is in Medium and I really enjoy him, if that means anything!

I already have a 5, but I want something a bit firmer. :widesmile:

This flint is REALLY pretty... except it's a firm. And there's no way THAT firm would go up where I need it to go! :doh:

I LOVE that Flint. Wrong stats for me though :(
batteriesnotincluded

Postby batteriesnotincluded » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 pm

About what time does the inventory drop on Friday's? Because everything good gets snapped up before I even get to check out what was there.
Always buying! No solid or black colors. Also no ct
Currently looking for:
Small/med bumble in 5
Xl Winston in 5
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

batteriesnotincluded wrote:About what time does the inventory drop on Friday's? Because everything good gets snapped up before I even get to check out what was there.

Drops happen at random times on random days
batteriesnotincluded

Postby batteriesnotincluded » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Layne27 wrote:
batteriesnotincluded wrote:About what time does the inventory drop on Friday's? Because everything good gets snapped up before I even get to check out what was there.

Drops happen at random times on random days

I could have swore I read Friday in a comment somewhere.
Always buying! No solid or black colors. Also no ct
Currently looking for:
Small/med bumble in 5
Xl Winston in 5
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:10 pm

batteriesnotincluded wrote:I could have swore I read Friday in a comment somewhere.

I think that used to be a regular thing that they don't do anymore.

Seems like recent drops have usually been right at the end of the business day, so I'd recommend checking between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m. Phoenix time, Monday through Friday. Or be like me and keep a tab open and just refresh every time you think of it.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
silvring

Postby silvring » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Niah wrote:I nearly got this guy: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 847a75.JPG

He's so pretty. I actually logged into my account and everything. He'd disappeared from the page before, but then he showed back up. I'm glad I took a second look at him. I thought he was a mini (I swear that's what I saw the first time), but he's a small and he's in 5/medium firmness. :crying: No thanks. As lovely as he looks, he'll get no use in that firmness with that size. Wish they'd drop some small/soft Sleipnirs.

Saw two lovely Mountaindrakes, but his design as a plug doesn't really appeal to me since I know he wouldn't get much use at all.

That one and a couple others seem like pretty obvious frankenpours, but are listed as rogue instead. Maybe I'll ticket tomorrow to ask if they aren't mislabeled.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:24 pm

It's tempting to get this large Frankenpour Pretzal because it has similar frankenpour elements to my Pretzal. The differently colored tip. The small amounts of highlighting around the shaft and base. The spiky things that match the tip color. It would be consistent with what I already have!
What BD has:
Frankenwyrm.JPG

What I have:
► Show Spoiler
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:39 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:It's tempting to get this large Frankenpour Pretzal because it has similar frankenpour elements to my Pretzal. The differently colored tip. The small amounts of highlighting around the shaft and base. The spiky things that match the tip color. It would be consistent with what I already have!
What BD has:
Frankenwyrm.JPG

What I have:
► Show Spoiler

I love your pretzel! He's so cute and sweet looking.
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:It's tempting to get this large Frankenpour Pretzal because it has similar frankenpour elements to my Pretzal. The differently colored tip. The small amounts of highlighting around the shaft and base. The spiky things that match the tip color. It would be consistent with what I already have!
What BD has:
Frankenwyrm.JPG

What I have:
► Show Spoiler

Maybe the same dicksmith made both Pretzals? :laugh:
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:54 am

Oh, why, WHY this gorgeous Crackers can't be soft :crying: I would have bought it immediately if it would have been soft.

Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Naz

Postby Naz » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:29 am

AmethystSnake wrote:Oh, why, WHY this gorgeous Crackers can't be soft :crying: I would have bought it immediately if it would have been soft.

If he were a soft I think I would have been tempted to grab him too XD

Return to “General Discussion”