Awkward moments

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
DarkyAmyK9

Re: Awkward moments

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:21 pm

BorisLover wrote:Thanks guys hopefully I can retrieve him then.
The U bend is visible underneath the sink and easily accessible. I'm a very weak person physically so hopefully I can wrench it open.

Yeah, there's always a small cap at the bottom of it. Even if i'm a bit strong due to having played lots of sports and trained a bit for it lol, I just always wrench that. If the place isn't that old it might be easy to do manually tho.

But yeah, just wrench it directly, after some time, there's some deposit caused by the water so even a strong person might have issue by hand, it's case by case lol. Just avoid running water in it for now and open it ASAP, you might be lucky. ALSO, it can be past the hole, but you might try to dig it with something on the side where the water goes (Not where it comes from).

And if you are VERY lucky, there might have something else or a long comb or even a knife stuck in lol. Found that at my old place but it was something I lost in it long time ago so it kinda did a barrier to tons of stuff after haha. It sell like crap but i always prefer to find back a cool toy and clean it than losing it even if I have to dig into that lol.

Give us updates!
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 pm

The U bend is visible underneath the sink and easily accessible. I'm a very weak person physically so hopefully I can wrench it open.

If you can't get it lose, try holding it with a towel. It helps you grip tighter, so you can twist harder. Or if you can get hold of a wrench that size that works to. :stick:
And remember...
I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

And it'd be awesome if you post how it goes :3 We must know if project saving Virgil is a success!
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Sandpaper wrote:

If you can't get it lose, try holding it with a towel. It helps you grip tighter, so you can twist harder. Or if you can get hold of a wrench that size that works to. :stick:
And remember...
I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

And it'd be awesome if you post how it goes :3 We must know if project saving Virgil is a success!

Tongue-and-groove pliers are actually the best for that. They are VERY common too. Very useful.
But yeah, the tower trick is a MUST when doing it by hand. And it actually a good thing since in case it leak a bit beside the bucket.
GreyValkyr

Postby GreyValkyr » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:50 pm

I received my order today and my dad saw me interacting with the FedEx guy. He was really curious about what I bought since I never really order anything.

Dad:"What did you buy?"

Me:"Not telling. That would ruin the surprise, would it?"

Dad:"Will I see it one day?"

Me:"Maybe hopefully not "
Now I need to watch out since he'll probably be suspicious for a few days :eyeroll:
Proud owner of some dragon dongs :smile:
Boargoth

Postby Boargoth » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:43 am

Omg, I just threaded one hell of a tiny needle. I had a package with toys held at the post office, as I'm often not home, and delivering smut at work is a no-go. And I've been trying to pick it up for the last 3 days, but apparently their scanning stuff thingy system is broken to hell.

So yesterday and the day before they were just like "nope, still broken, can't scan it. Try again tomorrow". But today there was an extra lady at the counter. And she interrupted the other guy with "Yeah, it's still broken, but I can cut the shipping label from the box for you, and you can take just the content home!" And she turns around to grab some scissors. *PANICS* :surprised:

Luckily the scissors were not where they're supposed to be, and she had to get them from the "back-room". (it's a tiny 500sq foot shop, mind you) And in a last ditch effort after mumbling ~no~it's~ok~I~can~come~back~tomorrow~, I frantically started peeling on the shipping label when she didn't give in. Which, with all luck in the world, came off in one piece. (which NEVER happens..) So she could just stick that onto a piece of paper, and I could take home my box of embarrassment.

So I'll make sure to do an extra prayer to the silicone-gods tonight, and maybe an extra offering in forms of a toy session. :stick:
19Hottie

Postby 19Hottie » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:49 am

Boargoth wrote:, I frantically started peeling on the shipping label when she didn't give in. Which, with all luck in the world, came off in one piece. (which NEVER happens..) So she could just stick that onto a piece of paper, and I could take home my box of embarrassment.

So I'll make sure to do an extra prayer to the silicone-gods tonight, and maybe an extra offering in forms of a toy session. :stick:

You deserve a medal for that in case of emergency reaction :)
Bavaria - male - when u need a wiener as thick as your arm, who you gonna call? Bad dragon!
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:16 am

Zaphora wrote:
GreyValkyr wrote:I received my order today and my dad saw me interacting with the FedEx guy. He was really curious about what I bought since I never really order anything.

Now I need to watch out since he'll probably be suspicious for a few days :eyeroll:

Lol what am I gonna do when my large cole arrives!!!

Last time I got packages (bd) my nephew handed me the boxes and this time it was my mom D: what's that?? Oh it'd books...xD lots of books

Oh god. I've got a 7kg group order due today, and my moms the only one home! I hope I don't get to many questions... One part of me wants my toys, the other part just wants to postpone the inevatable... :sniffing:

Edit: She signed for it! I'm on my way home! I have that feeling you get when shits about to get real, but not quite yet... You know it's coming, but you have to wait for it...
I've had way to long to think about my excuse now... Now I have at least 5 different worst case scenarios to think about, and no good plan to follow! :crying:
I'll just have to avoid hard questions by being busy... Yeah... That'll work... I hope...
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:26 am

Sandpaper wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
GreyValkyr wrote:I received my order today and my dad saw me interacting with the FedEx guy. He was really curious about what I bought since I never really order anything.

Lol what am I gonna do when my large cole arrives!!!

Last time I got packages (bd) my nephew handed me the boxes and this time it was my mom D: what's that?? Oh it'd books...xD lots of books

Oh god. I've got a 7kg group order due today, and my moms the only one home! I hope I don't get to many questions... One part of me wants my toys, the other part just wants to postpone the inevatable... :sniffing:

Edit: She signed for it! I'm on my way home! I have that feeling you get when shits about to get real, but not quite yet... You know it's coming, but you have to wait for it...
I've had way to long to think about my excuse now... Now I have at least 5 different worst case scenarios to think about, and no good plan to follow! :crying:
I'll just have to avoid hard questions by being busy... Yeah... That'll work... I hope...

Any update?
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:40 am

DarkyAmyK9 wrote:Any update?

Turns out my worst case scenarios didn't happen. The worst thing was that my mom mentioned the package infront of some people. I couldn't tell if she knew what the contents where or not though... The way she talked about it she could have been trying to discretely confirm that she knows what I bought, and approves, or she might genuinely not know. I really couldn't tell.
It ended up not being particularly awkward in the end :smilenox:
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 am

Project Saving Virgil was a dupe :'(
Poor lil guy has been flushed away it seems. Must have been when the SO did some washing up the other day.
We got the pipe off but there was nothing in the U bend.

Lesson learnt from that one.
Don't ever drain a bucket of toys in the laundry with teenies!
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 am

BorisLover wrote:Project Saving Virgil was a dupe :'(

Rip
Atleast he had an honorable burial at sea :misc6: :sniffing:
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Sandpaper wrote:
BorisLover wrote:Project Saving Virgil was a dupe :'(

Rip
Atleast he had an honorable burial at sea :misc6: :sniffing:

That's an unexpectedly positive spin lol
namosaga

Postby namosaga » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Welp my partner just pieced two and two together when I was asking for coloring advice on "a thing" and I think I just made them feel extremely awkward. They are a sex-repulsed asexual, so we tend to avoid all type of that talk (unless it is for jokes or parody reason). And now I feel extremely awkward and extremely embarrassed. I'm just hoping this whole thing can be forgotten or something.
:crying:
Have:
    Medium 5 Nox | Small 5 Slepnir | Medium 3 Slepnir | Medium 5 Crackers | Medium 5 Moko | Large 5 Moko
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Last winter, after my girlfriend went out to spend the evening with friends, I put Xar and Sleipnir in front of the heater to warm up before I played with them. The heater, of course, was in the living room.

She realized five minutes later that she'd forgotten her phone and had to come back. As I heard her opening the door I ran for it but I was too late. We both went bright red and she turned around until I could move the toys to the bedroom. We laughed about it later, but in the moment it was pretty awkward. She likes toys too, but the size of mine scare her a little bit.

Then last week we were laughing about it, she was teasing me a bit for being a size queen and I mentioned quite off-hand that she hadn't even seen the biggest ones of my collection and she gave me such a look.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Tempest wrote:
Then last week we were laughing about it, she was teasing me a bit for being a size queen and I mentioned quite off-hand that she hadn't even seen the biggest ones of my collection and she gave me such a look.

Was it like this?
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Curiosa wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Was it like this?

It was almost exactly like that!
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Tempest wrote:Then last week we were laughing about it, she was teasing me a bit for being a size queen and I mentioned quite off-hand that she hadn't even seen the biggest ones of my collection and she gave me such a look.

Stop breaking the laws of physics!
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
applejaxx

Postby applejaxx » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 am

Whenever I order a toy I always throw something extra in the box so if anyone asks what's inside I say, "oh it was [insert cover item here]" An example would be the water bottle I threw in with first order. My mother tends to be curious about the packages I get in the mail and even if it's a little more expensive to get an extra item, better safe than sorry, right? :eyeroll:
tiny potato hugs for all~
toy list coming soon!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:36 am

Willow wrote:
Tempest wrote:Then last week we were laughing about it, she was teasing me a bit for being a size queen and I mentioned quite off-hand that she hadn't even seen the biggest ones of my collection and she gave me such a look.

Stop breaking the laws of physics!

Now now, black holes are totally within the laws of physics!

I managed to stop her from stumbling upon XL Apollo... that prompted another round of "Just how big ARE these things?" "You don't wanna know." She has toys of her own, they're just... normal person sized.
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:25 pm

I have a few instances that were kind of awkward.
First, I ordered my very first toy back several months ago, a small/soft ridgeback from BD and after about 5 weeks it was finally shipped. I ordered UPS to drop it off at the back door so I could just sneak it in without question, but then low and behold my teenage brother walks in with the package when it arrives instead.

I couldn't tell whether he had read the label and was just covering for me or not but he hands it to me asking "Hey here's your package, this is your steam controller you ordered right?" (planned on it, but then never ordered it) I am blushing a little bit at this point and awkwardly reply because most of the time I'm a bad liar "Uhh.. Yeah, yeah right my controller.. Thanks." Before quickly taking It and scurrying into my room before anyone else asked about it.

Next, there was a time where I was sitting stark ass naked in my room just watching YouTube and my grama walked right in without knocking. She took it casually like it was a normal thing to walk in on and says "Oh, are you just sitting in here naked?" And I reply "Uh.. Yeah.." Without making eye contact. She leaves the room quietly without another word ONLY after finishing what she came in to do.

And finally, i'm pretty sure my grama had discovered my neon purple flogger at some point. I'm just glad she didn't bring it up.. >.<
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”