Awkward moments

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: Awkward moments

Postby Screamy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:14 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:My aunt is active on here :bugeyed:

And I don't know what name she's using :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

Does she know you're active on here? That could make for some nice joint purchases.

Not like she could be TOO down on you for shopping at the same store :widesmile:

She emailed me to tell me to keep an eye out for a toy she bought for me.....
Mixed
Feelings

About that...

This is the best thing I've read all day thank you so much :widesmile:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Personally I think it's cool. Better they be into it too than be freaked out about it :laugh:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:54 pm

^ Very true. Believe me, it makes things so much better if there's someone around you that you know you can talk about this with.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
bitches

Postby bitches » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:07 am

lizardbreath wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:My aunt is active on here :bugeyed:

And I don't know what name she's using :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

Does she know you're active on here? That could make for some nice joint purchases.

Not like she could be TOO down on you for shopping at the same store :widesmile:

Mixed
Feelings

About that...

you might say the gift is very fulfilling
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 am

bitches wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

Mixed
Feelings

About that...

*Rimshot*

Seriously tho, if I had a relative willing to buy toys on here for me and got something good, then I would be stoked. Little weird, but hey, these things aren't cheap.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:37 am

ChaosRed wrote:
bitches wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:She emailed me to tell me to keep an eye out for a toy she bought for me.....
Mixed
Feelings

About that...

*Rimshot*

Seriously tho, if I had a relative willing to buy toys on here for me and got something good, then I would be stoked. Little weird, but hey, these things aren't cheap.

^ I agree. :widesmile:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 pm

it is kind of cool :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Hell my mom knows all about all my toys, whenever I get a heavy box she's all "is this ANOTHER dildo?!" and just makes sure to remind me to be safe while always joking that it's gonna go in my vag and out my mouth because they're so big. <XD I even got her into trying out vibes, she confided she was always curious but didn't have a place to hide them from my dad until now. Doubt she'd go buying me the dicks I crave only because of the price tag and how damn picky I am, but she has no issues with the weird dicks I buy. X3

Good luck with whatever toy comes to ya. :3c
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:03 am

So two things.

Firstly. Meng is not as discreet as we all would like to think!
I have a meng keychain and literally everyone asked if it was a mini dick dragon. Everyone.

Secondly.
Bringing squishies to a support group i attend that i got from Slick was good. Everyone liked them. What i did NOT plan for was the obvious question that would follow. 'Where did you get these can i see the shop!?'
I seriously went bright red. Ended up saying it but i shyly mentioned the shop had.. other.. content. Turns out everyone was pretty chill.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:15 am

BorisLover wrote:So two things.

Firstly. Meng is not as discreet as we all would like to think!
I have a meng keychain and literally everyone asked if it was a mini dick dragon. Everyone.

Secondly.
Bringing squishies to a support group i attend that i got from Slick was good. Everyone liked them. What i did NOT plan for was the obvious question that would follow. 'Where did you get these can i see the shop!?'
I seriously went bright red. Ended up saying it but i shyly mentioned the shop had.. other.. content. Turns out everyone was pretty chill.

haha, nice.

always fun to read what's going on in your life nowadays ^^
One happy tear for a good friend.
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:42 am

i gave my mother a vibrator i got free with a package of lube when i was on mid-year break (i dont know what i was thinking) and once the embarrassment wore off was informed that she already had a set and some (of what i inferred were) decidedly unsafe toys.
she would disown me if she worked out i was a homo, so trying to explain the dangers of toxic sex toys while not letting on i own a fair few fake cawks was some of the most nerve wracking and awkward shit i ave dealt with in a while, more so because she was clutching a gifted vibrator at the time.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 pm

KinkyVampire69 wrote:Next, there was a time where I was sitting stark ass naked in my room just watching YouTube and my grama walked right in without knocking. She took it casually like it was a normal thing to walk in on and says "Oh, are you just sitting in here naked?" And I reply "Uh.. Yeah.." Without making eye contact. She leaves the room quietly without another word ONLY after finishing what she came in to do.

I really dislike wearing clothes in general, lol. So I have a personal policy that if you come into my room, you better be prepared for whatever you might see. My parents have tried telling me that I should keep my clothes on even in my room, but I have explained over and over that I'll cover up if they knock, but if they walk in without knocking, they're gonna have to deal with the consequences.

The result of this policy has been unexpected... my dad started avoiding my room altogether and just yells for me from the living room if he wants something (giving me a chance to cover up before I turn up in the living room). My mother, on the other hand, has also not yet discovered knocking, but she doesn't avoid my room either. So now my mother and I frequently have conversations where major parts of my body are completely bare. This morning I was only wearing a tank top, not even panties. It's honestly not even weird anymore... which is slightly troubling in and of itself xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Idra wrote:
I really dislike wearing clothes in general, lol. So I have a personal policy that if you come into my room, you better be prepared for whatever you might see.

SAME omg
My roommate back in school learned that the hard way. :widesmile:
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Screamy wrote:
Idra wrote:
I really dislike wearing clothes in general, lol. So I have a personal policy that if you come into my room, you better be prepared for whatever you might see.

SAME omg

I love it! :highfive:

In school, I did keep a shirt and panties on... but my roommate had to deal with me being pantsless and often braless. That worked out fine though as she was usually in yoga shorts and a sports bra, not even a shirt xD I'm glad I got her as a roommate rather than someone more conservative!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Zaphora wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:it is kind of cool :)

Hee you will have to tell us what you get :]

the meng I posted.......
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Idra wrote:
Screamy wrote:
Idra wrote:

SAME omg

In school, I did keep a shirt and panties on... but my roommate had to deal with me being pantsless and often braless. That worked out fine though as she was usually in yoga shorts and a sports bra, not even a shirt xD I'm glad I got her as a roommate rather than someone more conservative!

I'd wear underwear into the kitchen to get food but it was pretty much accepted that if I was in my bedroom, I was nudeeeeeeee.
oh god They came home with their boyfriend and caught me naked in the FUCKING KITCHEN TRYING TO HIDE lmfao I tried to bolt but they caught me :laugh: :widesmile: :laugh: :widesmile:
Livin the dream! :highfive:
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:it is kind of cool :)

Hee you will have to tell us what you get :]

the meng I posted.......

The one with the pretty marbling that's BLR? Now that is a very nice gift. :smile:
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Screamy wrote:
Idra wrote:
Screamy wrote:
SAME omg

I'd wear underwear into the kitchen to get food but it was pretty much accepted that if I was in my bedroom, I was nudeeeeeeee.
oh god They came home with their boyfriend and caught me naked in the FUCKING KITCHEN TRYING TO HIDE lmfao I tried to bolt but they caught me :laugh: :widesmile: :laugh: :widesmile:
Livin the dream! :highfive:

In college my roommate and I literally shared a room xD So there was not really a "nude in my own room" option! Otherwise, I would have been ALL OVER THAT, that's for damn sure!

But oh god, the kitchen... the best thing to do if you have nowhere to bolt to is just own it imo xD WHY YES I AM NUDE IN THE KITCHEN IS THERE A PROBLEM?
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Canteron32

Postby Canteron32 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Back when I lived with my mother and sister we never referred to the bathroom as that, it was always the train station, because no matter who was in there or what you were doing, people are going to come and go without so much as a knock.
I got over being prude rather quickly.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 am

Personally, I like clothes, but I definitely am not the biggest fan of socks. Outside of my toes being cold, I could really do without them. :smilenox:

Thankfully, I never had a problem with people knocking on my door when I was living at home and the roommate now is pretty chill. Probably would have a problem if we were just naked in the living room, but he'd be more worried about keeping the couch clean. :laugh:

Hmm...as far as awkward, there was one time that I had a girlfriend hide in my closet so my mom wouldn't know what we were up to. I don't think she was fooled, but she didn't press the point outside of not liking the idea of us sharing a room at night.

Return to “General Discussion”