Awkward moments

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sandpaper

Re: Awkward moments

Postby Sandpaper » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:48 am

bitches wrote:
Wistala wrote:And speaking of China, I traveled a complete 360 around the planet with a backpack full of sex toys, and some of the reactions I got in airports were amazing.

I got some laughs from a stuffed animal in a lunchbox at the airport.

I've travelled to a few brony conventions, and I always dress for the occasion. Usually a plushie under an arm, and once even temporary tattoos in my face. They never even bat an eye!

I've got to bring sextoys next time, just to see the reactions :stick:
Idra

Postby Idra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 pm

:doh: I was just squishing my Crackers (not even playing with it, just sitting there squishing it because the silicone feels good in my hand) and my mom walked in. Whipped it behind my back, but just ><

I guess even if she saw it /was/ Crackers, aka something relatively normal-looking, but still. WHY.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:15 am

My mom just asked me if I've started shaving my pubic hair off again. :unamused: Why she thinks that's any of her business, I've no idea.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:35 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:My mom just asked me if I've started shaving my pubic hair off again. :unamused: Why she thinks that's any of her business, I've no idea.

That's....pretty private, even if she was asking about hair in places.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 am

ChaosRed wrote:
MyFavoriteObsession wrote:My mom just asked me if I've started shaving my pubic hair off again. :unamused: Why she thinks that's any of her business, I've no idea.

Yeah, I figure one's personal grooming habits aren't really open for other people's comments or questions, but I guess she doesn't share that view. :mystery:
Canteron32

Postby Canteron32 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:41 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

Yeah, I figure one's personal grooming habits aren't really open for other people's comments or questions, but I guess she doesn't share that view. :mystery:

Maybe she's finding a lot of pubes clogging the shower drain or something, and wondered if that was the cause? Still a bit weird to ask though.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Canteron32 wrote:
MyFavoriteObsession wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

Maybe she's finding a lot of pubes clogging the shower drain or something, and wondered if that was the cause? Still a bit weird to ask though.

Nah, I'm pretty meticulous about cleaning up afterwards. I think she asked because I got a job, and would therefore be able to keep that up again. But yeah, it would still be a bit weird.
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:40 am

Something happened, and I wrote it down :I

Spoiler for long story
► Show Spoiler

Short version: Mom saw my 2 largest toys on my desk, while I try to stand in the way of her walking into my room. We stand awkwardly close, and she reacts in no way to the large, colourful dildos on my desk.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:50 pm

I pulled out my chance and tucker from my toy box last weekend and kind forgot about them..... then i went ahead and left my door open for half the day. the good news is they were kinda hidden from sight in a laundry hamper full of clothing. none of my housemates have said anything so i hope got away with it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:14 pm

The moment
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:52 am

Swiftfur wrote:The moment you walk back to your box and a salesman is doing a :misc10: of coke off of it :bugeyed:. Then trying to say at some point he would like to do coke with me :unamused:. Can't make up dealership life.

Um...off the box or the toy? I mean, I doubt that it actually mattered as far as your answer, but for some reason one seems MUCH worse than the other.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:59 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Swiftfur wrote:The moment you walk back to your box and a salesman is doing a :misc10: of coke off of it :bugeyed:. Then trying to say at some point he would like to do coke with me :unamused:. Can't make up dealership life.

Um...off the box or the toy? I mean, I doubt that it actually mattered as far as your answer, but for some reason one seems MUCH worse than the other.

1) He sounds like a rude salesman. Didn't even ask first.

2) Now I've got an image of a salesman doing a line of coke off a Chance model. Don't know why, but all my non-sexual imagery of dildo shenanigans tend to involve Chance. :mystery:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:34 pm

[quote="Cur
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 pm

well at least it was a salesman and not a Tech.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:08 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

Soooo you work at a Mopar dealership. well at least it was a salesman and not a Tech.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 pm

that was odd instead of editing it reposted
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm

[quote="
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Swiftfur wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

well at least it was a salesman and not a Tech.

As long as people aren't going through the drawers everything is ok.

not to be a dick but are you ok with being under the influence and working on cars. I am now the owner my families auto shop and if caught anyone doing any drug or alcohol while on the clock i would fire there ass on the spot.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:55 pm

I'm not going around drinking and doing drugs at my job so that's that.
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:58 pm

Swiftfur wrote:@ ChaosRed: Box is mechanic speak for tool box. I'm pretty sure if I had sex toys at my job they might take some offence to that.

Least he didn't do it off your "tool".

In my previous line of work, I've been around a lot of drugs (didn't touch any myself), had a guy do a line off my ass.
Not sure drugs are really the stuff to be talking about here, though.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “General Discussion”