Awkward moments

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
BiosBits

Re: Awkward moments

Postby BiosBits » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 pm

BlastShelter wrote:I finally built my own DIY Fap-O-Matic (a robot arm with a claw and 3 movement points), and the six channel servo controller not working properly with my legacy Mary.

At least your Fap-O-Matic didn't punch you in the dick.
WyvernLore

Postby WyvernLore » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:35 am

MissMoneyPenny wrote:You're just eccentric art collectors looking to expand your horizons. The lubricant is there, obviously, to enable you to be open wide to internalize this kinda of spatial art more easily. And you are always on the lookout for the next BIG THING. Besides, the heavier the sculpture the more time you need to fully appreciate the way it broadens your perspective.
Okay, that was definitely the best description of it. I've had to give impromptu "excuses" to friends to help them receive a box that said "Silicone Sculpture" on the side. They usually consist of something like "I gave my friend some free advice that saved him a lot of money, so he used his 3D printer to print me out something. I don't know what it is yet. I do know that he'd be extremely offended if I threw it out. It cost him a lot of money in materials."

So now the guilt factor has been involved, and you won't have to throw it out even if your house-mates disapprove of you receiving an artistic sculpture of something that may not necessarily exist in the natural order of things.
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 am

MissMoneyPenny wrote:Everytime I get an email from UPS about the custom declaration I snicker a little. Everytime it's the same lady with this very traditional middle-aged firstname. I didn't think about it until my second order was going through the customs and the statement read silicone sculpture and personal lubricant. Yeah, she knows. I made 5 orders in 3 months so she propably thinks I have an addiction. She's not wrong, tho. :D

Haha this is hilarious. I wish I had the cheek to answer that kind of thing. I usually answer sextoys in my my most deadpan voice and face. :widesmile:
List of toys owned in profile.
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

I came home from work one night to find a box of condoms on my computer desk.
I never had condoms.

The next morning my mom asks if I found the thing she got for me from the store.

"um... yeah, I did... Thanks"
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:02 am

TJ_Vinny wrote:I came home from work one night to find a box of condoms on my computer desk.
I never had condoms.

The next morning my mom asks if I found the thing she got for me from the store.

"um... yeah, I did... Thanks"

Well, that seems nice of her, I think...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Discussion”