Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sapphire » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Chances are I am probably going to spend an hour making sure the pictures come out clearly :stick:
Thankfully I got a new camera so I should be able to get some nice pics. If I didn't live with my parents (who are home all day) I'd probably take some pics outside for natural lighting.

USPS says it'll be here Saturday. But lately USPS has been a liar :p Still so very excited~~
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56 pm

sapphire wrote:
Knottery wrote:
sapphire wrote: :words:

:words:

ooohhh yes you bet I will! :D

I asked them to base it on this: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Tamamitsune
Another person here did the same thing and their's turned out awesome! I hope they didn't mind doing another reptilian based on the same creature XD I had it in mind for such a long time that I didn't want anything else haha. And considering mine was a guided surprise me, I'd guess yours will be done soon :>

Ohh, I remember you mentioning that you were going to be getting a Reptilian based on Bubbles when I posted pictures of mine~ Can't wait to see what they've done with yours - I'm sure it's gonna be a stunner! :nomnom:
Apola

Postby Apola » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:04 pm

How does it work?! Quite well for being so floppy actually. I took a few pics to explain.

doubleshaft.png

If I hold the toy like this, and turn it slightly to the side, both shafts can be guided in together. They stayed in pretty well, although this was tested without using lube. It might not work so well with.

singleshaft.png
singleshaft.png (239.33 KiB) Viewed 1113 times

This was a bit more awkward. Holding it like this, the bottom part went in without problem.. the top one just drooped on top like a flaccid penis. I don't think it'll be one I try riding, as even thicker toys I've played with slide out. This is good for gentle thrusting, I'd say use it mostly for a warmup or beginner's toy.

Bonus! Turns out the transparent part glows blue in the dark. Nice.
fbtoys.png
fbtoysglow.png
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Apola wrote:How does it work?! Quite well for being so floppy actually. I took a few pics to explain.

What a pretty gigabeast! Glad to hear it is usable since I am still waiting on mine
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:36 pm

My EE Trojan is still in manufacturing, and has been for over a month.
But they're queuing pours based on level of complexity, so maybe the longer I wait, the prettier it is? :nomnom:
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Apola wrote: :words:

Oooh thanks for posting how it works! So it's for thrusting but not riding in that firmness. Wonder if I should go the next size up yet I'm a beginner.

Do any of you know if you can still get Frisky Beast toys with the vibrator cavity? I see a few for sale here second hand. Yet on their website when I go to order I only see options for firmness, size, colors. I would absolutely love a fantasy vibrating silicone toy in soft firmness.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Apola wrote: :words:

Oooh thanks for posting how it works! So it's for thrusting but not riding in that firmness. Wonder if I should go the next size up yet I'm a beginner.

Do any of you know if you can still get Frisky Beast toys with the vibrator cavity? I see a few for sale here second hand. Yet on their website when I go to order I only see options for firmness, size, colors. I would absolutely love a fantasy vibrating silicone toy in soft firmness.

In a recent askbox answering session over on Tumblr, FB implied that the vibe cavities will be returning as soon as they can find a reliable supplier for their vibes. I'm after a mini Hyaenodon with a vibe cavity, so I hope they solve the vibe supply issue soon!
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Apola wrote:How does it work?! Quite well for being so floppy actually. I took a few pics to explain.

doubleshaft.png

If I hold the toy like this, and turn it slightly to the side, both shafts can be guided in together. They stayed in pretty well, although this was tested without using lube. It might not work so well with.

singleshaft.png

This was a bit more awkward. Holding it like this, the bottom part went in without problem.. the top one just drooped on top like a flaccid penis. I don't think it'll be one I try riding, as even thicker toys I've played with slide out. This is good for gentle thrusting, I'd say use it mostly for a warmup or beginner's toy.

Bonus! Turns out the transparent part glows blue in the dark. Nice.
fbtoys.png
fbtoysglow.png

Ooh, awesome pictures. :D Ice age goes awesome with the gitd effect. How's the printer texture on it?
jackdaw

Postby jackdaw » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 pm

My Tails&Portholes order finally arrived!!! And a review is up if anyone wants to check it out!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:02 pm

LadyWolverine wrote: :words:

I know I'm late to the compliment wagon, but that Pride Sheath looks amazing! Might I ask what color you got it in? :liplick:

After getting a Growler earlier this year for my SO and I to use, we love it and have been thinking of getting another PH Sheath. We've been just so indecisive about the color!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 pm

LadyWolverine wrote:So I just got my PH Pride sheath

Great idea! For what it's worth, I got the Pride dildo and dang he feels nice :excited: He is fast becoming my warm up toy of choice. I mean it's like I sit on him and instantly get hard and stay hard too. None of my other toys are like that. Hell I'm aroused just thinking of him and have been craving him all week when I was away...

Sure he isn't the biggest of the bunch but mmmm those barbs. For those who like it a bit rough, I can recommend a Pride :blush:
Penetrables comparison: here
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

Great idea! For what it's worth, I got the Pride dildo and dang he feels nice :excited: He is fast becoming my warm up toy of choice. I mean it's like I sit on him and instantly get hard and stay hard too. None of my other toys are like that. Hell I'm aroused just thinking of him and have been craving him all week when I was away...

Sure he isn't the biggest of the bunch but mmmm those barbs. For those who like it a bit rough, I can recommend a Pride :blush:

This is getting me excited just reading about it. I'm gonna have to check that out
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:49 pm

badkitty76 wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

This is getting me excited just reading about it. I'm gonna have to check that out

Quoting myself feels wierd, but curious how you guys suggest sizing the wereables from PH? I assume you want to match up the internal length with your own? Shorter?? Longer? What do you guys find works best?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Drazard wrote:FB implied that the vibe cavities will be returning as soon as they can find a reliable supplier for their vibes. I'm after a mini Hyaenodon with a vibe cavity, so I hope they solve the vibe supply issue soon!

Thanks! Great to hear :widesmile: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm

badkitty76 wrote:
Quoting myself feels wierd, but curious how you guys suggest sizing the wereables from PH? I assume you want to match up the internal length with your own? Shorter?? Longer? What do you guys find works best?

My husband always gets the internal 1 inch longer, and our 2 sheathes have been fantastic!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
badkitty76 wrote:

My husband always gets the internal 1 inch longer, and our 2 sheathes have been fantastic!

Thanks a bunch, Rainbow. We have 1 other sheath and it just isn't great. we didn't do a ton of research before buying it, it was kinda an impulse thing. May have to try this one out. Looks like they have a firm silicon insert if you want to convert it to a insertable toy on demand. Does that work ok or have you tried that?
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:31 am

So my Frisky Friday order has hit the 6 week mark.

I hope this means it will be completed soon. I know my order was a bit complicated so who knows.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 am

think they would make a single shaft gigabeast?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Virus

Postby Virus » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 am

My EE Hippocampus arrived today (violet gitd shaft, black base) and for some reason, the shaft is--- oily looking at the ridges of the head and in the crevices, like someone oiled the shaft there or it was doused under water letting particles of water stick, it can't be felt under fingers, but I'm kinda worried? It doesn't come off, hmm :surprised:

I'd submit a pic, but I'm not alone rn gah.

Edit: the 'oily-ness' disappeared on it's own, huh, still wonder what it was exactly hmm, maybe it's just the somewhat transparency of the purple gitd silicone having such a surface, oh well, I'm glad hehe!
Last edited by Virus on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyWolverine

Postby LadyWolverine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:24 pm

3TK wrote:
LadyWolverine wrote: :words:

I know I'm late to the compliment wagon, but that Pride Sheath looks amazing! Might I ask what color you got it in? :liplick:

After getting a Growler earlier this year for my SO and I to use, we love it and have been thinking of getting another PH Sheath. We've been just so indecisive about the color!

It's in "healthy pink", the default color.

Return to “General Discussion”