Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cancel

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Cancel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:05 pm

:3 The custom color had a $20 charge. All I asked for was the black base and a blue shaft and was told it'd be a fade from dark to light with some white. :3 They even poured it within like 48 hours? It was crazy fast. XD

I haven't had a chance to try the Neo yet :3 but the size specs look spot on for what I wanted. I was able to go home for lunch and pick it up/take pics XD but yeah the blue looks way better than the red IMO. It's far more attractive that what I thought possible so I'm really pleased. The staff over at EA was really cool and prompt with replies too. :D
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
Virus

Postby Virus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:43 am

Goliogon wrote:So I recently received my first EE toy (and first ever non-BD toy); a Small Reptilian in Medium firmness that I got secondhand. Tried him out today and wow, he's fantastic! I love that he 'locks' you in at the head whilst giving you room to thrust on the shaft, really well designed!

(I took the picture with him suction-cupped to the wall despite him not actually having a suction cup. He really likes to stick to the wall when wet, for a while I thought he was actually SC'ed!)

I know the original user and many others don't enjoy the medium firmness but I think it's great! The more heavily textured, firm toys I play with, the more I'm realizing I'm a bit of a texture nut.

Glad to see he's working out for you! :widesmile:

Medium was simply too rough for me to pop him in comfortably :surprised: The head spikes were just too much, but I ordered a new one in soft that I'm sure it would work better for insertion! :cool:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh, good; my EE toys have finally left the US, which means they will be in Australia, by some point tomorrow. Like usual, I am going to assume they will sit in "sort facility" for 1 - 2 weeks, as anything sent USPS seems to like to do. Still, they are closer!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Hmm... I'm really beginning to eye-up EE's Raptor model.
I don't suppose there are any Raptor owners here that could give me a brief review? :smilenox:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Goliogon wrote:Hmm... I'm really beginning to eye-up EE's Raptor model.
I don't suppose there are any Raptor owners here that could give me a brief review? :smilenox:

I have a small and medium; my small is a medium firm, and my medium has a hard base and soft shaft, which I find much more appealing. Insertion is much more comfortable in a soft firmness, but the knot on the small is too small, and the knot on the medium is just massive, and takes me a lot of warm up (and time!) to be able to start getting down on it. I also tend to bottom out, which is a bit of a pain.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Yaaaaaay my custom plug is finished! Should be shipping out tomorrow morning! Can't freaking WAIT! I just hope it is everything I asked for... :excited: :excited: :excited:
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I have a small and medium; my small is a medium firm, and my medium has a hard base and soft shaft, which I find much more appealing. Insertion is much more comfortable in a soft firmness, but the knot on the small is too small, and the knot on the medium is just massive, and takes me a lot of warm up (and time!) to be able to start getting down on it. I also tend to bottom out, which is a bit of a pain.

I had a small in firm and it was too pokey (but my medium Reptilian in firm is NOT too pokey) but it also left me wanting more so I got a medium in soft shaft / firm base (tehe, twinsies!!!). But I love it sooooo much more!!! There are some fantastic color possibilities with that model tooooo!!! :blush:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:18 am

The more I have to wait for my custom order from BD, the more I want to do an order to EE XS I really, really, REEEEALLY want Reptilian and SubWoofer... And [email protected] H0r5e... I already know what kind of Reptilian and [email protected] I'd want but I'm still thinking what kind of SubWoofer would look nice...

[email protected] will be a guided deluxe surprise with FFXIII's Odin as it's inspiration:
► Show Spoiler

I'm also very, very interested in some of Frisky Beasts models, but all the horror stories of bad communication and several months waiting times are turning me away from them... :/
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 am

miss_kofuku wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I had a small in firm and it was too pokey (but my medium Reptilian in firm is NOT too pokey) but it also left me wanting more so I got a medium in soft shaft / firm base (tehe, twinsies!!!). But I love it sooooo much more!!! There are some fantastic color possibilities with that model tooooo!!! :blush:

Thanks for the feedback guys! Might look into getting a medium size with a hard base and soft shaft. I'm absolutely stunned by EEs deluxe mystery colour option and I'm desperate to get some pretties from them! And... uh... I also love dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are sexy. :nerdy:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Aether

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:35 pm

I just got my Reptilian, and let me say that I think I will always order mysteries from EE from this point forward. They did not disappoint in the slightest.

I want to post pictures so badly but there's way too much activity in the house to do it now. I haven't even gotten to take him out of the bag yet! Only got a glimpse under some bad lighting but EE went above and beyond with this baby. :bugeyed:
Aether

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Managed to get a couple of quick shots! As usual, my phone can't do this work any justice at all. I gave EE some pictures of one of the High Dragons in DA: Inquisition:

stormrider.png

And this (Super, not even Deluxe Surprise!) is what I got:

IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2431.JPG

Wow.

The shaft is particularly beautiful with the subtle orange and red-orange mixture, but most of all I am so happy to see they made splotches on the base the way the dragon has them on its hide!

I really cannot wait to take this (and Terra) for a ride. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Officially the coolest looking dick in my collection!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Damn; will you look at that! Nice!

It makes me want to go order another reptilian right now. Once their new sizes come out, I will probably have my medium re-done (in a soft) and will likely grab a large. I already have the characters in mind! :excited:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Aether wrote: :words:

Very nice! I don't think I've ever seen a Reptilian I didn't like. They're so good at pouring that model. :dukeretro:
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Knottery wrote:Very nice! I don't think I've ever seen a Reptilian I didn't like. They're so good at pouring that model. :dukeretro:

Agreed! I already know I wouldn't enjoy a Reptilian in-use but dang it if I'm not tempted to order one anyway, just because I think they're so nice looking aesthetically. *w*
► Show Spoiler
Aether

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Thank you! I'd be sorely tempted to get more Reptilians just because of how cool they look, but my wallet would not agree with me :laugh: That and I haven't tested him out. I admit, I'll be devastated if it doesn't work for me at all. I've started to use a broader range of toys now that I've discovered I can get the job done without thrusting, but the Reptilian is unlike anything else that's ever been in my collection. Seems like it'll be either really good or really awful but nothing between those extremes.

I might get a Raptor. That's another one with amazing detailing. I think I want a Halfling in regular colors first, though, or one of the lifecast humans. Too bad my favorite lifecast human is the one that doesn't support head colors! I don't even want anything exotic, just something to go with a few favorite DA characters who will remain nameless. :scheming:

So many crazy colored dicks, sometimes a girl just wants something that looks like it'd actually be attached to a human/elf/dwarf and is uncomplicated.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Aether wrote: :words:

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

That is one seriously gorgeous toy!
Aether

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Drazard wrote: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

That is one seriously gorgeous toy!

You have no idea how hard it was not to make squealing noises of excitement and start waving this thing around. :laugh:

I have a feeling I'll be keeping this toy even if it doesn't work well for me in use. It's a trophy dick! But it's also like unofficial Bioware merchandise... :stick:
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Aether wrote:Managed to get a couple of quick shots! As usual, my phone can't do this work any justice at all. I gave EE some pictures of one of the High Dragons in DA: Inquisition:

omg!!!! :bugeyed: It's so perfect <3 Congrats on getting such a gorgeous Reptilian :D
I love Dragon Age aaaa
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Okay, this is my first time eyeing Frisky Beast's ordering stuff, and... Is there any way to see what kind of colors all the colors are?? There's that Gallery, but not all of the colors are there. I can figure out that magma red and solar orange for example are most likely just a single color options. But wtf is "predacore" or "coldfront orange" ?? Or which is the light natural and which is dark natural?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:Okay, this is my first time eyeing Frisky Beast's ordering stuff, and... Is there any way to see what kind of colors all the colors are?? There's that Gallery, but not all of the colors are there. I can figure out that magma red and solar orange for example are most likely just a single color options. But wtf is "predacore" or "coldfront orange" ?? Or which is the light natural and which is dark natural?

I remember having this same problem and I found out but I forget what I found out XD I'll go look and see.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”