Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
AmethystSnake
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:30 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Akanisen wrote:I remember having this same problem and I found out but I forget what I found out XD I'll go look and see.


Oh, and how on earth you're supposed to choose which metallic colors you'd want for the "molten metal" color?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Image
Image
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:26 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I remember having this same problem and I found out but I forget what I found out XD I'll go look and see.


Oh, and how on earth you're supposed to choose which metallic colors you'd want for the "molten metal" color?

Yea, they need a better color menu that's for sure. I'm not really sure, I think it's a random color.

As for the others, the only ones missing from their gallery are the livewires (which can be seen on the electrofox) and the predacore that you mentioned earlier(I'm not sure which toy that might be on). Coldfront and heatwave are colors that change depending on if they are hot or cold (think mood rings that only switch between two colors).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Akanisen wrote:
AmethystSnake wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I remember having this same problem and I found out but I forget what I found out XD I'll go look and see.


Oh, and how on earth you're supposed to choose which metallic colors you'd want for the "molten metal" color?

Yea, they need a better color menu that's for sure. I'm not really sure, I think it's a random color.

As for the others, the only ones missing from their gallery are the livewires (which can be seen on the electrofox) and the predacore that you mentioned earlier(I'm not sure which toy that might be on). Coldfront and heatwave are colors that change depending on if they are hot or cold (think mood rings that only switch between two colors).


Predacore is on gigabeasts page. Check the descriptions for the natural colors. All the single color options have glitter or pearlescent. Molten metal you can request certain colors via the PayPal notes to seller. Your best bet is to message if you're not sure...

They said a while ago they would update the gallery but the updates are sporadic and it was only newer/limited colours. They need to get pics of their other colours somehow too. Or a description in a hover tool tip for each colour.
Image
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:38 pm

nevan wrote: :words:

Ok, awesome, thanks!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
cluster
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby cluster » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I remember having this same problem and I found out but I forget what I found out XD I'll go look and see.


Oh, and how on earth you're supposed to choose which metallic colors you'd want for the "molten metal" color?


If you go to their gallery page and click on the molten metal image, a description pops up. It says "A marble of any 2-3 naturally metallic colors, such as silver, gold, gunmetal, or copper." That language suggests to me that it isn't limited to those, so I guess there's a range of unexplored options - bronze, platinum, white gold, pewter...

I did a molten metal in silver and gunmetal gray and it was super awesome.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:26 pm

I'm trying to decide if I wanna save up for a FB Electrofox, EE Halfling, or BD Bumble Hooves next. What do you guys think? The Electrofox would be the easiest to sneak in with the Bumble Hooves being the hardest (no pun intended).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Akanisen wrote:I'm trying to decide if I wanna save up for a FB Electrofox, EE Halfling, or BD Bumble Hooves next. What do you guys think? The Electrofox would be the easiest to sneak in with the Bumble Hooves being the hardest (no pun intended).


If you like girth, I say go for the Halfling. I am so curious about getting one of them, and it looks damn tasty for lovers of girth.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Woot! My EE order just shipped out :smile: I've been so anxious to get it hehe here's to hoping they had no problems fixing the issue with me accidentally ordering the wrong model and if the surprise colors impress me enough I may look into a Reptilian and Raptor sometime in the next few months ^^

On a side note, not a fantasy toy thing but I did order some of those drawstring bags from Artscow and they are actually pretty decent...was lucky enough to order a couple during I think the New Year's sale and got them super cheap, should fit a good 4-6 toys each and not get any lint all over them.

Cancel wrote:My custom EA Neo arrived today. :3 One of the last items on my wishlist. I've always wanted to pick up a Neo and caved to get some custom colors since I'm not fond of the typical red. But he looks pretty good for a nifty little ice hound :3

neo1.png

neo2.jpg

neo3.jpg


Oooh I've always wondered what a blue one would look like, very pretty! Congrats :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I'm trying to decide if I wanna save up for a FB Electrofox, EE Halfling, or BD Bumble Hooves next. What do you guys think? The Electrofox would be the easiest to sneak in with the Bumble Hooves being the hardest (no pun intended).


If you like girth, I say go for the Halfling. I am so curious about getting one of them, and it looks damn tasty for lovers of girth.

I love girth vaginlly. Thing is, the halfling would be a vag only toy as there is no way in hell I would even attempt to take that anally :bugeyed:
Electrofox would most likely be a toy to make up for my EE wherehorse (that flare is fun, but I wish I had gotten unflared).
And Bumble Hooves would finally fill that equine space I have open, and I could use ti both vaginally and anally.

As for price, here's what all would cost before shipping (I'll have to add in accessories and other stuff to pass off cause of the people I have them shipped to, so that's why the prices are so high):
FB Electrofox: $65
EE Halfling: $85
As for Bumble, I'm not really sure what I could add on to pass off as the total package. I mean, I could get a measuring tape, or a shot glass, but that's not much to show for that huge box :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Aether
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:32 pm

sapphire wrote:omg!!!! :bugeyed: It's so perfect <3 Congrats on getting such a gorgeous Reptilian :D
I love Dragon Age aaaa


YIIIISSSS, another Dragon Age fan! :widesmile: Thank you!

I... couldn't help myself. I gave the Reptilian (or should I say High Dragon???) a test run tonight and o.m.g where has this boy been all my life?!

At first I thought I might be in for a struggle because I didn't have proper time to warm up and he's very thick at the top, plus the "spiny" head... but after a moment of squishing down the spines, he went in just fine. I didn't expect to take him to the base because I thought he was too long but I was wrong in the best way. The blunt head is his saving grace.

Nothing abrasive about this toy at all. He's a dream to ride. Now I guess I have to write a review sometime. EE deserves it! :nomnom:
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Aether wrote:
sapphire wrote:omg!!!! :bugeyed: It's so perfect <3 Congrats on getting such a gorgeous Reptilian :D
I love Dragon Age aaaa


YIIIISSSS, another Dragon Age fan! :widesmile: Thank you!

I... couldn't help myself. I gave the Reptilian (or should I say High Dragon???) a test run tonight and o.m.g where has this boy been all my life?!

At first I thought I might be in for a struggle because I didn't have proper time to warm up and he's very thick at the top, plus the "spiny" head... but after a moment of squishing down the spines, he went in just fine. I didn't expect to take him to the base because I thought he was too long but I was wrong in the best way. The blunt head is his saving grace.

Nothing abrasive about this toy at all. He's a dream to ride. Now I guess I have to write a review sometime. EE deserves it! :nomnom:


I was going to get a toy based off the Vinsomer or the Abyssal High Dragon! I was leaning more towards the Raptor than Reptilian (that bump after the knot looks so interesting!), the but man do they seem to be having fun with those pours!

I might have my eyes on an Iron Bull orc :smilenox:
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Aether
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Aether » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Jasmine wrote:I was going to get a toy based off the Vinsomer or the Abyssal High Dragon! I was leaning more towards the Raptor than Reptilian (that bump after the knot looks so interesting!), the but man do they seem to be having fun with those pours!

I might have my eyes on an Iron Bull orc :smilenox:


If you get any of those, I have to see it! Orc would be perfect for Iron Bull. Raptor would make a fine High Dragon too. :smile: I'd say go for Vinsomer. That's one of my favorite High Dragons besides the Stormrider, Hakkon, and Corypheus' blighted one.

If I didn't have my eyes on a Halfling (certain crossbow-wielding Dwarf) or a human (elf in my mind :stick: ) next, the blight dragon/red Templar/Corypheus aesthetic would be high on my list of possible things to present to EE for some kind of Super or Deluxe surprise.
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:54 pm

My reptilian doesn't arrive until Monday (I really hoped it would be tomorrow, but can post tracking says otherwise...) and yet I already have plans for an orc... :psyduck:

At first I was thinking a fluro blue head, fluro purple shaft, and pearl glitter base...but I saw this image and changed my mind to deluxe surprise. :excited:
Image

Now to save up the funds.... (and hope the usd to cad rates go down because they are scary right now). :surprised:
Image
User avatar
AmethystSnake
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:30 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AmethystSnake » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 am

Is there an option in EE and FB to pay directly with credit card like with BD?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Image
Image
User avatar
Juneberry
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:27 am
Gender: trans male
Location: Texas

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Juneberry » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:47 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:Is there an option in EE and FB to pay directly with credit card like with BD?


FB I think is paypal only, but I know you can with EE
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Can you do Custom orders with DA? I really want a toy in their extra soft firmness. I've been seeing their medium and soft is firmer than BD's 5 or 3.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:58 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Can you do Custom orders with DA? I really want a toy in their extra soft firmness. I've been seeing their medium and soft is firmer than BD's 5 or 3.


I'd check their etsy rules and info, but I'm pretty sure customs are totally closed (aside from a select few models - I think devils mustang is still available?).
Image
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 am

nevan wrote:I'd check their etsy rules and info, but I'm pretty sure customs are totally closed (aside from a select few models - I think devils mustang is still available?).


Danke! There's 2-3 models I'm looking for. Devil's Mustang looks a little too intense on texture.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
OurLastMarch
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:47 am
Gender: agender but have a vagina
Location: Far far lands

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby OurLastMarch » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:00 am

SO ok, I've just got my Surprise me GITD Gigabeast and... I was ordering them in medium firmness, but is this normal that one part is softer than other and the softer one is so floppy it can't even stand? Should I consider it as a flop? I saw anoter user here who posted theirs floppy Gigabeast, but it was in soft, do FB even checks their items?...
I DO love the colors and the design, but this floppy halfdick is freaking annoying D8
► Show Spoiler

UPD: Oh, I've got it, the softer one glows better, maybe it's floppy because of GITD pigment.
Last edited by OurLastMarch on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am

OurLastMarch wrote:SO ok, I've just got my Surprise me GITD Gigabeast and... I was ordering them in medium firmness, but is this normal that one part is softer than other and the softer one is so floppy it can't even stand? Should I consider it as a flop? I saw anoter user here who posted theirs floppy Gigabeast, but it was in soft, do FB even checks their items?...
I DO love the colors and the design, but this floppy halfdick is freaking annoying D8
► Show Spoiler

It might just be the mold they used. When to feel it in your hand does it feel softer or does that one side just flop down?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests