Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm curious about FB's Anthro Atlas Lion. The little rubbery dots look more prominent than on BD's Gryphon and Moko, it looks more beginner friendly size than Moko, it has some ridges at the top too. A little worried because I heard some people have been waiting months on customs and hear one person never received one of their orders from FB :surprised:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Man the teases Damn Average have been posting on their Twitter/tumblr for their Feb 15th look amazing. Anyone here planning to snag one? I am trying not to be tempted myself.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:35 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I'm curious about FB's Anthro Atlas Lion. The little rubbery dots look more prominent than on BD's Gryphon and Moko, it looks more beginner friendly size than Moko, it has some ridges at the top too. A little worried because I heard some people have been waiting months on customs and hear one person never received one of their orders from FB :surprised:.

I've been waiting on my Black Friday order from them. It seems most have already gotten theirs. I am waiting three full months before sending them a message as it's normal wait times for a younger toy company like them. BD used to have 3-6 month wait times for all toys back when they first started.

I believe they are going to do an in-stock sale for vday tomorrow. Check if anything you're looking for drops tomorrow, as they are fairly good with turning in stock orders around. If not, then place a custom. But be prepared to wait a while.

On a different note... I hope DA drops some yummies tomorrow! I really want a soft Orc with balls. The ball-less ones are freaky.

Half Note wrote:Man the teases Damn Average have been posting on their Twitter/tumblr for their Feb 15th look amazing. Anyone here planning to snag one? I am trying not to be tempted myself.

Thanks for posting this! Now I know to wait until Monday! Really want a mint chocolate orc!!!!!!
Last edited by GreenLeopard87 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Half Note wrote:Man the teases Damn Average have been posting on their Twitter/tumblr for their Feb 15th look amazing. Anyone here planning to snag one? I am trying not to be tempted myself.

If they drop a Taf... I might have to lose my self-control.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

If they drop a Taf... I might have to lose my self-control.

Taf is second on my desired list from DA. I love her pours and the colors are stunning. All of my DA toys are gorgeous. And marbled chocolate is just so f'ing delicious looking!!! *buzzes with excitement*

Thanks, tax return, for coming early!!!
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Finally settled on my EE toy. :stick: I'm getting a small wraith based off Midna and some firmness samples since all my EE toys so far have been in medium

Still back and forth on whether I want to get a blossom pink Bumble Hooves in addition to it.
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Bit the bullet and bought an EE Medium Reptilian. I was a bit too nervous to go for a Deluxe Surprise, so I got it with a Violet glow in the dark shaft with a Green-Purple Duotone base. I am a tiny bit perturbed that this color cost me $35, when a Deluxe Surprise is $30, since mine is only a simple two-color split and Deluxe Surprises are often very intricate. Ah well, I am grateful for the sale at least.

Another thing. I really, really wish EE did specialty colors for holidays, pop culture events, or what have you, like many other toy companies do. I am super indecisive about choosing my own colors so I just love it when a pretty specialty color comes out because then I don't have to think about it too hard and get stressed out. Specialty colors are also the most fun from a collecting standpoint, IMO.
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:10 pm

I missed the drop last year. It was all sold out by the time I could check :S

So I'm hoping to get something from the sale. I have most of the models I want though.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:26 pm

I kinda want EE's giraffe and get the colors based on the Kelbi from monster hunter :scheming:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Alright, I'm gunna ask. How the fuck do these people know what a giraffe penis looks like? :psyduck:
I've never seen one, even with googling.

And even though it looks fuckin stupid, it looks like it would actually be a great anal toy with all the bumps and stuff at the tip, but unfortunately suffers the same fat as Tyson does for me, as in I think the head might still be too blunt.

I'd really love something between "blunt head battering-ram style" and "teenie tiny pointed taper"
also, no knot.

Oh well . someday! :smilenox:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:13 pm

I think Frisky Beast is doing their Vday drop/sale soon - the site has been in maintenence mode for a while. I'm not gonna buy anything else (already bought an EE Wraith and FB Brood egg) but I wanna see what they do. Same with Damn Average's drop on the 15th (although...depending on what happens I miiiiiight be tempted. Sheeps pours are amazing).
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Oh man I really hope I do not miss the DA drop. I always miss drops for here and DA though. Does anyone know about what time in PST she does drops?
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Frisky Beast has put up their V-day colors~!

Sadly no in stocks I care for-- but eggs are available and they're rather pretty if you like pink! :3
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:18 pm

These three were my favs of the Frisky Beast drop:

Sean

Postby Sean » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Was gonna take advantage of the EE sale though I don't think I should... I already lost self-control several times this past week. :psyduck: I should also wait till I have some extra money and get something I REALLY like, too.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:34 pm

I shamelessly bought one of each valentines egg colors. :excited:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Love that FB put up cordless egg stock as well and that they're slightly cheaper! Grabbed one each of clearly love, heart of gold, and heart's desire. Also grabbed this medium/medium clearly love hyaenodon:

I want to order a heart of gold pocket port, too, but didn't want to do a custom with all the in stocks, so I'll just order it before the month is over since that color is sticking around until then anyway. Now to see what DA drops...
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Knottery wrote:Love that FB put up cordless egg stock as well and that they're slightly cheaper! Grabbed one each of clearly love, heart of gold, and heart's desire. Also grabbed this medium/medium clearly love hyaenodon:

I want to order a heart of gold pocket port, too, but didn't want to do a custom with all the in stocks, so I'll just order it before the month is over since that color is sticking around until then anyway. Now to see what DA drops...

Well, that's the toy I wanted. Unlikely they will drop more, but we'll see - too busy tomorrow to be checking nonstop. Nice grab.

Got one of each of the eggs: clearly love, heart's desire, and heart of gold. Cute set. Not a big fan of the last color - love nest. Too plain for $8.00.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 pm

I just got 3 of the FB eggs :excited: I couldn't resist. Normally I am not a fan of pink, but they were so purdy. :misc2:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Knottery wrote:Love that FB put up cordless egg stock as well and that they're slightly cheaper! Grabbed one each of clearly love, heart of gold, and heart's desire. Also grabbed this medium/medium clearly love hyaenodon:

Nice haul! The 'yena looks really nice in that colour. I was tempted by the eggs too, but I think I should hold back. Really like the ones with the love hearts in them though, that's such a good idea.

Also now that I think of it... the 'clearly love' colour on one of the penetrables... I wonder if you could see stuff like, inside it? :psyduck: That would be interesting, they make fleshlights that are clear all the time but I've never seen one from a smaller company.
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!

Return to “General Discussion”