Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Lewd Luxury

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 pm

I was also debating on getting a dong in a V day color from FB but I realized that much pink would make me ill. Pink is my least favorite color. In small doses its okay (or if the dong was based on a character) but these valentines colors are just a little to .... feminine for me at least in dong form. Egg form its okay.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Yokai wrote:I was also debating on getting a dong in a V day color from FB but I realized that much pink would make me ill. Pink is my least favorite color. In small doses its okay (or if the dong was based on a character) but these valentines colors are just a little to .... feminine for me at least in dong form. Egg form its okay.

My thoughts exactly! That is why I also only got 3 of the eggs. Love nest is just a bit too much on the pale shade of pink for me. Same goes for the color red. I just can't get a toy with it... maybe as an accent? Or a hint of it. But if it's too prominent, I just can't really get into the toy.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Umbral wrote:
Yokai wrote:I was also debating on getting a dong in a V day color from FB but I realized that much pink would make me ill. Pink is my least favorite color. In small doses its okay (or if the dong was based on a character) but these valentines colors are just a little to .... feminine for me at least in dong form. Egg form its okay.

My thoughts exactly! That is why I also only got 3 of the eggs. Love nest is just a bit too much on the pale shade of pink for me. Same goes for the color red. I just can't get a toy with it... maybe as an accent? Or a hint of it. But if it's too prominent, I just can't really get into the toy.

Mostly I just love collecting limited color anything. Eggs are easy and fun to collect. Also since I had money left over I am takeing a dive and now getting a Male Nereid from T&P. :excited:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 pm

CellophaneNightmares wrote:
Also now that I think of it... the 'clearly love' colour on one of the penetrables... I wonder if you could see stuff like, inside it? :psyduck: That would be interesting, they make fleshlights that are clear all the time but I've never seen one from a smaller company.

I'd love to see a pocket snowbird in clearly love now that you mention it. I already have one, though.

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Well, that's the toy I wanted. Unlikely they will drop more, but we'll see - too busy tomorrow to be checking nonstop. Nice grab.

Ah, sorry! I couldn't resist. It's the only insertable model from FB that I'm actually sure I want at the moment and it was the perfect specs. I'm not sure I've seen them do multiple drops before, but they might have some stock lying around to send out when custom orders come in. I know they did that for black ice stuff on black friday. The hyaenodon is pretty popular so if you put an order in maybe it'll go out fast? Anyway, good luck, I hope you get a toy you like!
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Knottery wrote:Ah, sorry! I couldn't resist. It's the only insertable model from FB that I'm actually sure I want at the moment and it was the perfect specs. I'm not sure I've seen them do multiple drops before, but they might have some stock lying around to send out when custom orders come in. I know they did that for black ice stuff on black friday. The hyaenodon is pretty popular so if you put an order in maybe it'll go out fast? Anyway, good luck, I hope you get a toy you like!

No worries. Yeah, it's the only other model I want from them, too, aside from the two I ordered back in November :psyduck: . I think I may just get it with that neon green highlight that's in the standard color pics. Seems to suit the model well. Would love to see pics of it when it arrives!

Now, I can't decide what to throw my money at...

I can go with EE and go for Charlie (which I probably won't be able to take anally for a while), or I can wait until next Black Friday sale because the discount is more...

Or, I should be better off waiting for DA sale. However, I'm afraid that it will sell out SO FAST, that I won't get ANYTHING I want this vday.

There's still the couple glass plugs/toys I want, so that could be last resort...

Decisions, decisions... What do y'all think?
Virus

Postby Virus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:16 am

Ordered me a Small/Firm Mosa in Clearly Love I've been waiting on to order ever since I found out about FB back in October :D

Curiously--- FB stated on their Tumblr that Clearly Love features either a clear or pink-tinted silicone with the glitter and hearts inside, so I had to ask if they don't mind making mine pink tinted since I love how the eggs look like with the pink hues in Clearly Love :widesmile:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:51 am

Nabbed a pair of FB eggs, one in 'love nest' and one in 'heart of gold', even better i have my small Crylo on its way from them as well :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:06 am

nevan wrote:These three were my favs of the Frisky Beast drop:

I ended up getting the Drone. And a cordless Heart of Gold egg.
Is the Drone the Clearly Love color or a trial of the Hearts Desire color? I can't remember what it said last night when I placed the order, and now it isn't showing up in my order page.
It would be cool if the hearts glowed.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 am

What whaaaaaat!? My Black Friday FB order finally shipped!!!

Didn't get an email or anything... But the status on my dashboard updated sometime between yesterday and today. Here's to hoping it was actually shipped :laugh:
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-02-14-11-08-26.png
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:21 am

Really want one of those Heart of Gold eggs, but the only one left is corded! Gah! :doh:
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 am

Soooo, i noticed EE was having a valentines sale and I've had my eye on the Wraith for a while and.... I fell prey and bought my first EE dildo :psyduck:

Does anyone have any advice/experiences with the Wraith? I got him in a Deluxe Surprise.
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:49 am

Looking at those eggs and debating if I want them or not. Thinking about skipping out, because I already have so many eggs as it is. :doh:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 am

I bit the bullet. I had some money in my PayPal left over after selling some dicks, so I went for this Glass by Woozy Double XL plug.

2.3 diameter - my poor butt! But it's going to feel SO GOOD!

Weight: 10.5 oz
Total Length: 3.75 inches
Usable Length: 3.175 inches
Diameter of the Bulb: 2.3 inches
Diameter of the Base: 2.15 inches

Since I didn't get anything from BD, FB (eggs don't count lol), or EE, I felt like treating myself. It's also so springy, too. Love the green with the pastel lilac.
Attachments
il_570xN.919385575_sirl.jpg
Apola

Postby Apola » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:53 am

FB had in stock items.. but I missed them. Oh well. I still spent a large amount of money today. It's weird, pink isn't really my favorite color, why do I like the specialty colors so much?

What I bought:
Medium Cave Bear in Love Nest
Large Atlas Lion in Ursa Major
Medium Diablosaurus in Clearly Love
Heart's Desire brood egg
and I tossed in a pack of the sticky paws, cause I like collecting squishy things.

Now for the huge, exciting wait for these!
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

I ended up buying a Heart's Desire egg and the in stock Clearly Love Mosasaur. Likely I won't use a mini, but I already have enough toys for regular use.
Virus

Postby Virus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Really looking forward to Sheep's DCD (my birthday too!). If I don't find anything fancy, I'm probably gonna snag the UV Reactive in-stock Atlas Lion if it's still gonna be available since it looks really nice for thrusting and I always wanted a feline-themed dong.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Hello everyone!~ I just NEEDED to tell everyone in honor of Valentine's day that one of my favorite chocolate makers, Lindt with their amazing Lindor chocolates, is having a sale where you can get 100, YES, ONE HUNDRED pieces of their chocolate for only $30!~ :smile:

You can choose 4 different flavors you like! I had to get some since these guys are some of my favorites! I got raspberry, sea salt, carmel, and starberry and cream!~

Plus Retailmenot has a coupon code for 20% off all chocolate orders and the code is WORKINGADV which you can apply at checkout!

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/create-you ... 100-pc-bag

Sorry I am so excited and wanted to share since it is such a great deal! :widesmile:

Sale ends tomorrow!

Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:33 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Hello everyone!~ I just NEEDED to tell everyone in honor of Valentine's day that one of my favorite chocolate makers, Lindt with their amazing Lindor chocolates, is having a sale where you can get 100, YES, ONE HUNDRED pieces of their chocolate for only $30!~ :smile:

You can choose 4 different flavors you like! I had to get some since these guys are some of my favorites! I got raspberry, sea salt, carmel, and starberry and cream!~

Plus Retailmenot has a coupon code for 20% off all chocolate orders and the code is WORKINGADV which you can apply at checkout!

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/create-you ... 100-pc-bag

Sorry I am so excited and wanted to share since it is such a great deal! :widesmile:

Sale ends tomorrow!

I wonder of Lindt Australia is doing this...I would *so* not pass it up!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:49 pm

I figured on FB posting in stocks today so did not see anything really in stock. I think I'll wait and see if they bring back their vibrator cavity option. I can get solid silicone fantasy toys at several places not so much ones you can use a vibrator with.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:58 pm

I wonder if DA will drop at midnight like FB... :psyduck:

Return to “General Discussion”